Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
Adorable, thank you. I really needed a laugh today. :ferret:

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
What is this Elitist Ferret Club?! Down with Tyranny! Long live the Working Class! Ooooooooooo!

What is this Elitist Ferret Club?! Down with Tyranny! Long live the Working Class! Ooooooooooo!
I am part of the working class. I'm one of you plebeian commoners. If my name ever happens to turn blue though, then you can protest the tyranny of the bourgeoisie above your proletariat ass. Until then, we're both in the proverbial Soviet Union that this overly long metaphor joke was working up to before I stumbled and lost it. Probably lost it somewhere near Stalingrad, I dunno.

In other words we need some Communism!

I am part of the working class. I'm one of you plebeian commoners. If my name ever happens to turn blue though, then you can protest the tyranny of the bourgeoisie above your proletariat ass. Until then, we're both in the proverbial Soviet Union that this overly long metaphor joke was working up to before I stumbled and lost it. Probably lost it somewhere near Stalingrad, I dunno.
Being part of the blue bourgeoisie is nice, but the purple of royalty is so much better. ;D

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Being part of the blue bourgeoisie is nice, but the purple of royalty is so much better. ;D

What about the true leaders? The reds from The Communist Party of Iwaku?

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
What about the true leaders? The reds from The Communist Party of Iwaku?
Pfffft, communist party. There's no communism here, Iwaku is a fascist dictatorship, and the admins are the living gods who rule every aspect of the place. The red is for the blood of those sacrificed to and by them.

Pfffft, communist party. There's no communism here, Iwaku is a fascist dictatorship, and the admins are the living gods who rule every aspect of the place. The red is for the blood of those sacrificed to and by them.
And this is why we need a Communist Revolution.

Reactions: Izurich
*wonders what she started*

Either some fun community in-jokes, or the rise of the next Stalin, take your pick. :ferret:
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Also, aren't you thinking about Vladimir Lenin?
Stalin's just the guy who came in and took over after the fact.

so . . . who does that make the rest of us?

so . . . who does that make the rest of us?
Various commissars and commissary. The former are political officers infamous for murdering cowards to get the rest in line during World War 2, and issuing orders to Russian soldiers that included such things as sending them in without ammo and telling them to take ammo off their dead comrades. The latter are administrative officers, who never saw the front line, but who typically managed lesser affairs of the state. These did include things like making people disappear though. :ferret:

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
>:(
But I don't wanna be a bad guy! T_T

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.