Just Curious

Who do you think would win in all out brawl?

• Jason statham

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • The Rock

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Vin diesel

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Bruce Willis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry Crews

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Who Thinks seeing The Rock, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, And Terry Crew's just full out brawl be fucking legit.

Bets who would win

keep in mind

Bruce Willis is 20 years older then the other's he is 60

The rock was a Wrestler and MMA fighter and Samoan

Vin Diesel and Jason Statham Body builders

Terry Crews ex Line backer

If you need to know who some of these guys are here we go.

The rock
download.jpg

Vin Diesel
images (5).jpg

Jason Statham
images (6).jpg

Terry Crews
images (7).jpg

Bruce Willis
images (8).jpg

Easy one. Statham.

The rock was a Wrestler and MMA fighter and Samoan
Hello. This guy actually knows how to fucking hurt people. Everybody else just looks nice.

No matter what though, the spectators win.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Statham. Practicing martial artist since childhood.

Terry Crews. His muscles have muscles and he easily wins for loudest and most terrifying war cry.

He would also smell the best the whole time too because of Old Spice. Lures the others into a false sense of comfort and security, while filling him with insatiable bloodlust.

Plus, being a former linebacker means he's used to destroying the bodies of lesser beings.

What is Bruce Willis doing there? Go home Bruce Willis.

Hello. This guy actually knows how to fucking hurt people. Everybody else just looks nice.

No matter what though, the spectators win.
vin diesel kicked his arse in furious

Reactions: Brovo
What is Bruce Willis doing there? Go home Bruce Willis.
He made a vrong turn, between movie-posers lineup, and real fighters lineup. Frankly, I'd add Vin Diesel to that other lineup too. And put Wesley Snipes in, in his place.

I was debating between The Rock and Vin Diseal... And then I saw Terry Crews. :3

Nothing beats the power of Old Spice!

Reactions: Dervish
Bruce Willis beat dat ass, So would Vin diesel, Terry Crews is just funny but against the rock now. no way in heck, boy go down in seconds the rocks like a tank.

vin diesel kicked his arse in furious
Only because The Rock did not give a Fuck that day. Do you know how many Fucks The Rock has? Here's a hint.

tooth-fairy.jpg

This man has so few Fucks left to give that each remaining Fuck is gold plated and dated back to when Americans were men and the British ruled the world. When he merely spends a single Fuck, it shatters the global economy and causes yet another African country's inflation rate to skyrocket 10,000%. This man's legendary ability to unceasingly, unflinchingly not spend any of his Fucks is so incredibly rare, that the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1% of the patriarchy takes notes on how not to give a Fuck from this man.

If we hypothetically had a battle between all of the available candidates, his complete and absolute security in his masculinity would make his defenses impenetrable. Then, all he would have to do is give a Fuck, and no amount of Old Spice Body Wash would save Terry Crews. No number of super Hondas sports cars would save ole Vinny. Jason Statham's gravely voice would be left mute under the sheer pressure of the Fuck given, crushing him underneath it. Bruce Willis can yippiekaiyay himself all the way back to the Fucks bank, it won't help him, they're closed due to the Rock spending one of his gold plated George Washington certified Fucks.

xUQMpb9.gif

In all seriousness though I like Vin Diesel because he was in Iron Giant. He was also Groot. He's also played D&D with the DM from Critical Role. Vin's fuckin' awesome. They all are, but I happen to like Vin the most.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
If I recall correctly Statham is the most qualified for a fight, with the Rock coming in at a close second. Another thing to consider is how much "fight" each person has, their determination to win could be greater and give them an edge.

Still though. Statham.

Reactions: Marchosias
Vin diesel for sure

Only because The Rock did not give a Fuck that day. Do you know how many Fucks The Rock has? Here's a hint.

tooth-fairy.jpg

This man has so few Fucks left to give that each remaining Fuck is gold plated and dated back to when Americans were men and the British ruled the world. When he merely spends a single Fuck, it shatters the global economy and causes yet another African country's inflation rate to skyrocket 10,000%. This man's legendary ability to unceasingly, unflinchingly not spend any of his Fucks is so incredibly rare, that the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1% of the patriarchy takes notes on how not to give a Fuck from this man.

If we hypothetically had a battle between all of the available candidates, his complete and absolute security in his masculinity would make his defenses impenetrable. Then, all he would have to do is give a Fuck, and no amount of Old Spice Body Wash would save Terry Crews. No number of super Hondas sports cars would save ole Vinny. Jason Statham's gravely voice would be left mute under the sheer pressure of the Fuck given, crushing him underneath it. Bruce Willis can yippiekaiyay himself all the way back to the Fucks bank, it won't help him, they're closed due to the Rock spending one of his gold plated George Washington certified Fucks.

xUQMpb9.gif

In all seriousness though I like Vin Diesel because he was in Iron Giant. He was also Groot. He's also played D&D with the DM from Critical Role. Vin's fuckin' awesome. They all are, but I happen to like Vin the most.

Wrong about Terry.

You ever try to wrestle and pin down a half naked giant of a man lathered up with Old Spice? You fucking can't.

TERRY CANNOT BE CONTAINED BABY

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Wrong about Terry.

You ever try to wrestle and pin down a half naked giant of a man lathered up with Old Spice? You fucking can't.

TERRY CANNOT BE CONTAINED BABY
Have you seen the fast and furious movies they joke about the rock covered in baby oil all the time. actually in most of his movies they do

Have you seen the fast and furious movies they joke about the rock covered in baby oil all the time. actually in most of his movies they do

Only saw the first one, wasn't a fan. Street racing doesn't do anything for me.

And I know the movies evolved into fun action romps with some crazy over the top stuff, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be the same if I started there as it would be for someone who watched the whole series.

Status
Not open for further replies.