3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
So real life has this thing where it gets in the way of roleplaying; you know it and I know it. I try to reply to my roleplays as steadily as I can, but sometimes it's gonna have to wait a little while. I want someone who's okay with that.

In terms of genres the what I don't do list is waaay shorter than what I will do, so here we go:

No romance-based plots
No playing canon characters in published settings (ie: playing Harry in a Harry Potter rp)
No playing animals

I prefer to have a fantasy element, but that's not mandatory. So! I have tons of ideas, so mail me with a genre and I'll toss out some suggestions for a plot, or send me your own ideas, I'd love to hear them!

I pretty much just want a partner who's okay with a lazy pace to the RP. I have a lot going on IRL but I don't want to stop roleplaying altogether. I'd probably still be able to reply at least weekly =)

I have been wanting to do a non romance role play for a little while so any ideas let me know I will see if I am interested or not