Just 'cause it is awesome.

C

Celest

Original poster

SOO this is pretty awesome. I had a deprived childhood... I never played with dominoes... D:
Sad.. right?! Anywho! I found this really enjoyable! :D

Tearing apart the flags of various nations in effigy? Count me in.

I used to play with dominoes. I'd spend hours setting them up, only to accidentally knock them all over.

Like every Spanish house, I grew up playing dominos. Either I would really play it or build up a structure that I was likely to knock over.

That was very cool. It reminded me of Domino Day, in a very good way. But I am kind of sad that my country got left out.

i was the one child who when my brother would play with them i would scream "im godzilla fear me little people." and stomp around until they all fell....^_^ so i guess i played with them

Wow.. I wonder how many times they tried to pull out their hair because they had come halfway and then happened to push down a domino piece so everything got destroyed and they had to start over xD

I didn't like domino's when I were a kid, I were a bit weird xD hahahah

Wow.. I wonder how many times they tried to pull out their hair because they had come halfway and then happened to push down a domino piece so everything got destroyed and they had to start over xD

I didn't like domino's when I were a kid, I were a bit weird xD hahahah
you were weird...i dont think you can say were when you still are XD

I used my dominos like building blocks. I had far more fun that way, but maybe because I was clutzy...