Just came back and looking for partners! F please

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku942

HELLO HELLO HELLO! How is everyone? I hope you are all doing well! If you're not then... I hope you feel better!

Anywho... I'm more passive when it comes to RPing... I can play a male or futanari (<3 won't play a human one though... sorry) Idk why I like playing them so much but it's probably because there's... more to play with XD

Please no one liners unless it's just pretty much a conversation and nothing else is going on... like say if they are laying in bed just talking...

Please use OOC or ( ).

My Roleplays are always in PMs.

please no chat speak in the RP... OOC is fine but in is not. unless it's like modern and your character is all like "L-O-L" but that's rare XD

MMMMMMMKAY! onto types and stoofs!

1. Medieval Fantasy
2. Future Fantasy
3. Modern Fantasy
4. Best friend x Best friend
5. something family related
6. VRMMORPG (<3 always fun to do)
7.straight up smut (not a fan but willing.)
8. new stuff (always ready to hear ideas)

PM me or ask here about any questions! I like to play furry characters... your character is your own creation! go wild! humans are bland anyway... I'll add more types and stuff as I think about them.

Last edited:
:P I know I'm so cute but that's besides the point.

I can play that! but what type of RP were you thinking?

Demon x nun? It would be steamy for sure

If you want I could send you a couple of my plots, there not kinky but we could try something like that.

I'll rp with you i have a idea for BF x BF rp

Kinda feeling like I want more VRMMORPG roleplays... So if your interested in a VRMMO rp please inbox me.

Status
Not open for further replies.