1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Just came back and looking for partners! F please

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Riku942, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELLO HELLO HELLO! How is everyone? I hope you are all doing well! If you're not then... I hope you feel better!

Anywho... I'm more passive when it comes to RPing... I can play a male or futanari (<3 won't play a human one though... sorry) Idk why I like playing them so much but it's probably because there's... more to play with XD

Please no one liners unless it's just pretty much a conversation and nothing else is going on... like say if they are laying in bed just talking...

Please use OOC or ( ).

My Roleplays are always in PMs.

please no chat speak in the RP... OOC is fine but in is not. unless it's like modern and your character is all like "L-O-L" but that's rare XD

MMMMMMMKAY! onto types and stoofs!

1. Medieval Fantasy
    2. Future Fantasy
    3. Modern Fantasy
    4. Best friend x Best friend
    5. something family related
    6. VRMMORPG (<3 always fun to do)
    7.straight up smut (not a fan but willing.)
    8. new stuff (always ready to hear ideas)

PM me or ask here about any questions! I like to play furry characters... your character is your own creation! go wild! humans are bland anyway... I'll add more types and stuff as I think about them.

#1 Riku942, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. :P I know I'm so cute but that's besides the point.

I can play that! but what type of RP were you thinking?

3. Demon x nun? It would be steamy for sure

4. The pnuns are too strong XD

But seriously I'm down with that :)

5. XD

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  6. If you want I could send you a couple of my plots, there not kinky but we could try something like that.

7. I'm always up to hear ideas :)

8. I'll rp with you i have a idea for BF x BF rp

9. PM me and hit
    PM me and hit me with it! right in the face!

10. anymore takers? :D

11. Kinda feeling like I want more VRMMORPG roleplays... So if your interested in a VRMMO rp please inbox me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.