Just bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stheno

Original poster
As it says I'm bored... I don't have any strict plot but I would like to have a few more roleplays :)

I would Love to roleplay with you i too get bored XD

Here it is How about this plot

I would like to do a spin off from wicked the musical and frozen the disney movie. The genral idea of both Plots Is what im useing. A person with hidden power , But Not ice Blood :) Which is much much more on edge and dangerous , Imagine if you could control blood but had no control over this cursed power it would make you into someone dreadful and Evil , After Mc loses control and kills your chracter's Lover, Family member ,( Someone of your chooseing ) And goes missing you chracter Vows Revenge the king and queen Hire your chracter to find mine and Kill Him , You must come back to the king and queen with a heart in a box (Old school snow white XD In here ) Will you become a prisoner and fall for your most hated Enemy. Will be a dominant in this one but wouldnt care if i had to be submissive

If is not your cup of tea I have many other plots i can throw at you XD

Wicked /Frozen spin off Character
name: Salus (named after roman roman Goddess of salvation XD)
Pic

%5Banimefullfights.com%5D%2Bfires_of_my_soul_manga_poker_green_hair_anime-hd-wallpaper-708963.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.