Just Another Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
female_lifters11.gif

I'm Ashvina, but most people call me Ash. In a similar fashion to many of my fellow evacuees, I've transferred over to Iwaku with some of my friends after our old site sort of exploded into chaos. I'm excited to be a part of this community, even if that means starting from scratch again!

I thought I'd use this opportunity to just say a little bit more about myself. I've been RPing for around four years now, and writing in general has been a passion of mine for many years. I'm currently a student studying social work and biology.

Anyway, I love meeting new people, so I'm looking forward to writing here! Thanks for being so welcoming!

leslie-knope-smiley.gif

(nudges @Folksy. Look, I'm being social.)

You realize that first gif is us right. xD

Welcome to Iwaku! c:

Agh, yes. Parks & Rec is a great show.
While not a role model, I feel Chris and I may be spiritually linked.
9398_rob-lowe-tv-parks-and-recreation-chris-traeger.gif

Anyway hey! I'm Kitti and I'm another of the staff members here. I help keep Content running smoothly. It might be a little biased, then, but I think that the Content section of the site is a great place and you should definitely check it out!

Look what you've done. I had to change my avatar now.

Reactions: Kagayours
Welcome, Ash! I'm looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you.

Oooh, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have fun exploring the site and getting a fresh new beginning here~

Hello, fellow refugee! ^-^ Glad to see another one made it.

Tv7yvub.gif

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sorry to hear about your site, but it's awesome to have you here. We're always happy to help and assist you in easing your transition over to here. If you have any questions, make sure to ask a Staffer (in ultra fancy red) or go to the Help Desk.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.