Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Scifi, Anime, Steampunk, Heroes and Villains

Welcome one and all to this poorly named Interest Check. (It was the most complicated part of this.) I see it does catch people's attention. I am Capt. Blu. But you can call me Blu or Captain.

Before you inquire about an RP with me, I'll be establishing a few things. Don't worry, this is just a clarification of what you're throwing yourself into.
One: My skill level ranges from Adept to Advanced. I'm sure we're all aware of what those stand for. Don't worry, I'm not looking for a novel or anything because I'm well aware that I'm not at that level of writing yet, besides, I'm pretty sure that's the Prestige+ levels. (3+ paragraphs anyone?) But practice makes perfect~

Two: My schedule is pretty sketchy. I'm human, something may pop up in the life I don't know I have. (This is nothing to worry about. It doesn't happen too often. 90% of the time I don't have a life that takes up my free time. Unless it's schoolwork.)

Three: The number 3 is just an 8 cut in half.

Four: I encourage OoC (OOC?) chat. I don't bite, so you can talk to me if you want. And we'll need to be able to discuss...the RP...and why the sky isn't orange. And who will rule a country before the other.

Five: I would prefer threads. Because...That's what they're there for.

Six: I love world building.

Now on to The Rules

You've made it this far, just keep on going. It's something we all have to suffer with.
  • I ask that there is no type of chat speak. At all. Or text speak. None of that. At. All. Mainly because I can barely understand it. Thanks.
  • I'm okay with grammar mistakes because I'm sure to make them as well. Let's just keep it at a minimum. I'll be trying to do that so you should too.
  • If you don't want to RP anymore, say so. You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me so. We'll either work something out, or we can call it a day and go our separate ways. Of course we can still talk and be buddies. I'll be doing the same thing of telling you as well.
  • You will help create and add on to the plot. The story can't be a one sided thing. And I want your ideas too.
  • That whole topic of smut... No. And I agree with fading-to-black. On that note, I don't really care for romance driven RPs. It's just not my cup of tea. (Or you know, cup of hot chocolate.) But romance can be in the story.
  • I would appreciate if you were flexible- no not physically, but more as in you can play both genders and multiple characters because what's an RP without a world around it?
  • Oh and it's not a major requirement, but could you post ehh, at least a few times a week? Thanks.

Are you still here? Oh good, well you've made it to the interesting part: The list of various things that we both might be interested in.

"I'm in the mood to conquer worlds, slay dragons, uncover mysteries, and so much more! Would you join me?"

Here you go:
Supernatural:
-Gods, Demons, Ghosts, and the likes. (No vampires and werewolves.)
Sci-Fi:
-Robots, Aliens, and Space oh my!
Fantasy:
There's a lot that can go here...So just give me your best idea and go.
Steampunk
I don't know what clever thing I can put under here yet. I'll think of something.
Medieval:
*Not my strong suite when it comes to items and settings like "Ye Olde Hotel" (You get the point.) but I can only get better if I practice.
-Knights, Royals, and the likes.

[Dash=Blue]There's more of a list here. I like a lot of things...But these are the first few that came to mind and I didn't want to run off on a tangent. (But do put Superheroes on that list) [/dash]

*Note: I'm into anime. If you're not, that's okay. But I'm not a fandom type person. If I do fandoms, they need original characters. But I like original RPs more.

And we come to the end! If you're interested still, shoot me a PM. I'm open to suggestions, just ask.[/Hr]

Last edited:
I see a demon lover, medieval lover, and steampunk lover out there! What kind of fandoms are you familiar with? :)

(@Alexa) Well, most of my fandoms revolve around anime. (Some being One Piece, Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland, etc) Others are Superheroes. (Do I need to list superheroes? Batman is my all time favorite.) Hm, then there's others. (Legend of Korra- oh boy this list is short.)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Ha, preeetty short list considering I don't do fandom RPs often.

I'd love to rp with you. Do you have any characters or plots in mind? In order of interest, I like fantasy, supernatural, and sci-fi.

(@bluedragon1200) Unfortunately that would be a negative when it comes to plots, however, I have plenty of characters, soo PM me and maybe we can figure something out?

Amazing Steampunk fantasy air pirate misadventures?
Or...
My beloved insane demon Bafu vs a hero of your choosing?

Status
Not open for further replies.