3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I adore fantasy, plain and simple. Magic, monsters, mayhem oh my! I also like some horror/gore, modern, and I've never really done monster characters before, but I may be open to it.
Hello! :D Not really sure on how to start this off? I'm Kay, though feel free to call me whatever you like. There's not really all that much worth giving other than:

• From Monday to Friday, I'm unavailable at 7:50 to 2:15 Central Time. I've got two breaks in those times at 9:30, which lasts only to 9:45, and then another at 12 which lasts til 12:30

• I like to talk outside of the RP -- let's be friends! Tell me about your day, I'd love to hear it :D

• Doubling is almost mandatory. I like to play my own characters, but I would also like to play a character for you! It feels too much like taking without giving if we just have the one characters.

• Goes with doubling, but be willing to play both male and female characters. I've seen a lot of "I only play male/female" and, well, I think it's best to keep things fair. You want me to play a male to your female lead? Sure, if you're willing to do the same! Fairness~

• In most Fandoms, I prefer Canon x OC. I like having my own character to play as~

• I RP over PMs. That's just a preference of mine.
----

I may add more later, but those are my main rules for now! I'm going to list my fandom interests, but, if you'd like to do an original, feel free to say! I have plots for most settings, or, if you've got your own, I'd love to hear it~!

-----

Fandoms

• Wadanohara/The Gray Garden/Mogeko Games

Okay, I just love these -- it'll be an immediate yes to anyone who asks.
    OC x Idate [**]
    OC x Kcalb
    OC x Fukami
    --
    I'd be willing to play just about any character for you, genderbent or not.

• Mystic Messenger
    I'm currently really into this game; another instant yes

OC x Jumin [**]
    OC x Seven
    --
    I feel like I'd do Zen, Seven, Yoosung, or Jaehee rather well. I'm not sure on my skills with the others, but I'd be willing to try!
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    I'll typically say yes, but there may be some (rare) instances where I refuse.

OC x Squalo [**]
    OC x Hibari
    OC x Gukudera
    --
    I could probably do Tsuna, Gokudera, and Takeshi; willing to try the others, though!

• Tales of Xillia 1/2
    Okay, so another immediate yes. This was my first Tales of game, and it'll always have a place in my heart~

OC x Gaius
    --
    I think I could pull of Jude or Alvin, maybe Leia as well. Willing to try the others~

[*]Death Note
    I'd like to have an AU or another plot with this one; if you have one or are willing to help come up with one, then I'd be down!

OC x Mello [**]
    OC x Matt [**]
    --
    Willing to do just about anyone, though I don't think my Light is very good. I'd still be cool with attempting :D
  • Final Fantasy XV
    I am so in love with this game!

OC x Ignis
    --
    Willing to do just about any character, though Ardyn would probably give me some trouble. If you're okay with me (possibly) butchering his character, then I'll do my best (to not butcher his character.)

Hahah everyone loves Jumin and Seven ;) I haven't met one person that doesn't!

Hello KayWyn! So hows your day been?
I'm Rabidfox, nice to meet you :D if you like you can call me Rad or Rabid for short.

I would love to rp with you sometime, but sadly I don't know many of those fandoms
(But thank you! for showing me that Wadanohara, The Gray Garden, and Mogeko Games exist heheh I'm checking them out now :D

As for the ones I know
.Mystic Messenger
.Death Note
Are about it. And at that, I need to finished both Jumin's and Seven's Deep Stories and I also just started to watch Death Note, so I don't know all that much about it ;-;

If my lack of knowledge in these fandom won't work, then I will understand :)
And maybe we can find other matching fandom to rp about? If you'd be interested!
Anime: Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist), SAO (Sword Art Online), RWBY, Azumi, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Sgt. Frog, Red Data Girl, (I'm slowly gaining more Anime by day :)
Games: Tf2 (TeamFortress 2), Ow (Overwatch), Lol (League of Legends), Undertale, Darkest Dungeon, Don't Starve, Stardew Valley, Borderlands, Metro: Last Light.
Other: Red vs. Blue, Star wars, Farscape, Firefly, Gotham, DC.
(We could also do a original story~!)

Status
Not open for further replies.