1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
It highly depends on my mood, but I'm fine with most genres.
So, I decided to make one of these things because why the hell not. What could possibly go wrong! I'm still somewhat new to this site, so I'm not even going to bother with all the code stuff yet, so enjoy this boring thing. Let's start talking about myself, shall we?

About me:
  • You can call me whatever, but I personally prefer being called Boss (ignore the fact that it's not in my username).
  • I'm 16 years old, and have been roleplaying for quite a long time. However, I've only recently really been trying to push myself. I'd like to one day get myself at Douche level, seeing as I'm incredibly awesome, but for now, I think I'm somewhere in between Intermediate and Adept.
  • As for my personality, I like to think of myself as being incredibly awesome, and that all mere mortals should bow before me. Jokes aside, I like to think I'm a pretty chill person. I like to joke around a bunch, and don't take myself too seriously. This can be seen mainly ooc, but if the roleplay is more comedic than it will obviously appear more in my roleplaying as well.
  • Now, as to how much I post. It largely depends on how inspired I am, but at the minimum, I can give 1-2 paragraphs. That being said, if I am inspired, expect way more from me.
  • Because of quarantine, I tend to have a lot of free time on my hands, so more often than not, expect me to respond pretty quickly. The only reason I wouldn't be able to respond is if I'm busy, eating, or asleep.
  • Also, I did mention that I'm 16, and seeing as I'm still living with my parents, there's the possibility of being...grounded. The horror. It probably seems pretty childish to mention this, but this is actually pretty important. Mainly because it could potentially be the biggest reason why I don't respond without notice. I'll try to notify you if it happens ASAP, but there's still the chance that I won't be able to. That being said, I'm a goodie to shoes, so unless this is happening over the course of a couple of years (which I do hope is the case) it probably won't happen. That being said, the other biggest reason for me not responding is that I'm stuck and therefore procrastinating a response. So, just in case, give me a little a nudge. If you get a response, it's probably the ladder. If not, then it's the former.
  • Finally, I won't be offended if you decide to drop the roleplay.
  • I probably won't do smut. At most, it'll probably do fade to black.
  • I'll do MxM, MxF, and FxF. I mainly care more about the chemistry, rather than the actual ship.
  • As far as genres go, I prefer Modern and/or Fantasy. That being said, I'm willing to do other genres.
  • That being said, I doubt I'll be up for historical unless it's really loosely based.
  • I like to draw, so most of my characters are drawn myself. If you want an example of my art, look at my pfp. I drew it that. So I won't be using realistic or anime face claims. That being said, I haven't gotten around to drawing all of my characters because I'm a lazy bum. That being said, if you end up with a character I haven't drawn yet, I'll make sure to draw em ASAP.
  • As far as roleplaying goes, I would prefer to do it in PM's on here. As far as OOC goes, it can be on here, but I would prefer to do it on Discord or somewhere else once the roleplay gets going.

About You
  • Don't be a jerkwad please. Unless you're just joking around.
  • No one-liners. If you pull that, then I'll start doing one-liners as well and it won't be fun for either of us.
  • If you don't respond within about a week, expect a poke from me. I get that life is more important, so I'll try not to be annoying about it. It'll mainly just be a check to make sure you haven't died yet from some horrible tragedy. If I'm really enjoying the roleplay though, expect the pokes to be more frequent. Take it as a compliment. That being said, I probably won't leave even if it's been a really long time if I really enjoy the roleplay. Part of it is laziness, and part of it is because I have to much hope to leave. That being said, if it's a roleplay I'm not really super into, then I might ditch after a few months, it really just depends.

Pairings:
Now onto the part, everybody is looking forward too. Just an FYI, this doesn't mean that it'll be romantic. Actually, chances are, it won't be romantic unless the characters happen to work that way. The ones in bold are the ones that I have a character for. For my characters, I will put either an M or F for them. That being said, if asked, I can always change their biological gender. I don't mind playing either gender. That being said, most of my characters happen to be female, so expect lots of F. Now, these are all just ideas. Feel free to completely ignore them if you don't like them and have one of your own. That being said, I'll deny you if I don't think it'll fit any of my characters.

Hunter (M) x friend

Loud Person (M) x Quiet Person (F)

Internet troll (M)
x Online friend

Adventurer (F) x Adventurer

Adventurer (F) x Supernatural

Rich girl x Normal person

Rich girl x Rich person

Musician (F) x Musician

Con Artist (F) x Con Artist

Con Artist (F) x Theif (F)

Slacker (F) x
Hardworker

Slacker (F) x Slacker

Bad Musician (F) x Bad Musician

Bad Musician (F) x Good Musician

Fighter (F) x Fighter

Fighter (F) x Pacifist

Tough girl x shy person

Pyromaniac (F) x Pyromaniac

Insane (F) x Insane

Cursed (F) x Cursed

Fairy (F) x Human

Trickster (F) x Trickster

Mad (F) x Mad

Sunshine (F) x Edgelord

Thief (F) x Thief

Thief (F) x Cop (F)

Cop (F) x
Cop

Cop Kid (F) x Child

Plots

Character A will always be my character.

Eternity in Chains

So, I'm not going to lie, this idea is inspired by roleplay I did on Cherubplay, back before it was shut down. Obviously, I'm going to change things, but here are the basic ideas. Character A is cursed to always come back to life, and Character B has the same problem. The specifics for character B is up to you to decide. Anyways, characters A and B have been enemies, the reason why will be discussed. However, during this life, they don't recognize each other and build up a gradual friendship. What will happen when they discover the true identity of their friend? Will they go back to being enemies?​

Last edited:
I'd be interested in either doing the Fairy x Human, or Sunshine x Edgelord.

Edited Pairings a bit.

So, I decided to make one of these things because why the hell not. What could possibly go wrong! I'm still somewhat new to this site, so I'm not even going to bother with all the code stuff yet, so enjoy this boring thing. Let's start talking about myself, shall we?

About me:
  • You can call me whatever, but I personally prefer being called Boss (ignore the fact that it's not in my username).
  • I'm 16 years old, and have been roleplaying for quite a long time. However, I've only recently really been trying to push myself. I'd like to one day get myself at Douche level, seeing as I'm incredibly awesome, but for now, I think I'm somewhere in between Intermediate and Adept.
  • As for my personality, I like to think of myself as being incredibly awesome, and that all mere mortals should bow before me. Jokes aside, I like to think I'm a pretty chill person. I like to joke around a bunch, and don't take myself too seriously. This can be seen mainly ooc, but if the roleplay is more comedic than it will obviously appear more in my roleplaying as well.
  • Now, as to how much I post. It largely depends on how inspired I am, but at the minimum, I can give 1-2 paragraphs. That being said, if I am inspired, expect way more from me.
  • Because of quarantine, I tend to have a lot of free time on my hands, so more often than not, expect me to respond pretty quickly. The only reason I wouldn't be able to respond is if I'm busy, eating, or asleep.
  • Also, I did mention that I'm 16, and seeing as I'm still living with my parents, there's the possibility of being...grounded. The horror. It probably seems pretty childish to mention this, but this is actually pretty important. Mainly because it could potentially be the biggest reason why I don't respond without notice. I'll try to notify you if it happens ASAP, but there's still the chance that I won't be able to. That being said, I'm a goodie to shoes, so unless this is happening over the course of a couple of years (which I do hope is the case) it probably won't happen. That being said, the other biggest reason for me not responding is that I'm stuck and therefore procrastinating a response. So, just in case, give me a little a nudge. If you get a response, it's probably the ladder. If not, then it's the former.
  • I'll do MxM, MxF, and FxF. I mainly care more about the chemistry, rather than the actual ship.
  • As far as genres go, I prefer Modern and/or Fantasy. That being said, I'm willing to do other genres.
  • That being said, I doubt I'll be up for historical unless it's really loosely based.
  • I like to draw, so most of my characters are drawn myself. If you want an example of my art, look at my pfp. I drew it that. So I won't be using realistic or anime face claims. That being said, I haven't gotten around to drawing all of my characters because I'm a lazy bum. That being said, if you end up with a character I haven't drawn yet, I'll make sure to draw em ASAP.
  • As far as roleplaying goes, I would prefer to do it in PM's on here. As far as OOC goes, it can be on here, but I would prefer to do it on Discord or somewhere else once the roleplay gets going.

About You
  • No one-liners. If you pull that, then I'll start doing one-liners as well and it won't be fun for either of us.
  • If you don't respond within about a week, expect a poke from me. I get that life is more important, so I'll try not to be annoying about it. It'll mainly just be a check to make sure you haven't died yet from some horrible tragedy. If I'm really enjoying the roleplay though, expect the pokes to be more frequent. Take it as a compliment. That being said, I probably won't leave even if it's been a really long time if I really enjoy the roleplay. Part of it is laziness, and part of it is because I have to much hope to leave. That being said, if it's a roleplay I'm not really super into, then I might ditch after a few months, it really just depends.

Pairings:
Now onto the part, everybody is looking forward too. Just an FYI, this doesn't mean that it'll be romantic. Actually, chances are, it won't be romantic unless the characters happen to work that way. The ones in bold are the ones that I have a character for. For my characters, I will put either an M or F for them. That being said, if asked, I can always change their biological gender. I don't mind playing either gender. That being said, most of my characters happen to be female, so expect lots of F. Now, these are all just ideas. Feel free to completely ignore them if you don't like them and have one of your own. That being said, I'll deny you if I don't think it'll fit any of my characters.

Hunter (M) x friend

Internet troll (M)
x Online friend

Rich girl x Rich person

Musician (F) x Musician

Slacker (F) x
Hardworker

Slacker (F) x Slacker

Fighter (F) x Fighter

Fighter (F) x Pacifist

Tough girl x shy person

Insane (F) x Insane

Cursed (F) x Cursed

Fairy (F) x Human

Mad (F) x Mad

Sunshine (F) x Edgelord

Thief (F) x Thief

Thief (F) x Cop (F)

Cop (F) x
Cop

Cop Kid (F) x Child

Plots

Right now this is empty. I'll add any whenever I have an idea for one.

I have one for Cop (F) x Cop

About me:

About You

Pairings:

Hunter (M) x friend

Internet troll (M)
x Online friend

Rich girl x Rich person

Musician (F) x Musician

Slacker (F) x
Hardworker

Slacker (F) x Slacker

Fighter (F) x Fighter

Fighter (F) x Pacifist

Tough girl x shy person

Insane (F) x Insane

Cursed (F) x Cursed

Fairy (F) x Human

Mad (F) x Mad

Sunshine (F) x Edgelord

Thief (F) x Thief

Thief (F) x Cop (F)

Cop (F) x
Cop

Cop Kid (F) x Child

Plots

Shoot me a PM!

About me:

About You

Pairings:

Hunter (M) x friend

Internet troll (M)
x Online friend

Rich girl x Rich person

Musician (F) x Musician

Slacker (F) x
Hardworker

Slacker (F) x Slacker

Fighter (F) x Fighter

Fighter (F) x Pacifist

Tough girl x shy person

Insane (F) x Insane

Cursed (F) x Cursed

Fairy (F) x Human

Mad (F) x Mad

Sunshine (F) x Edgelord

Thief (F) x Thief

Thief (F) x Cop (F)

Cop (F) x
Cop

Cop Kid (F) x Child

Plots

Shoot me a PM!

Apologies - i've only just realised you're "blue star" - i only RP with 18s + over.

Sorry, my fault for not checking at first.

Best of luck with your search.

About me:

About You

Pairings:

Hunter (M) x friend

Internet troll (M)
x Online friend

Rich girl x Rich person

Musician (F) x Musician

Slacker (F) x
Hardworker

Slacker (F) x Slacker

Fighter (F) x Fighter

Fighter (F) x Pacifist

Tough girl x shy person

Insane (F) x Insane

Cursed (F) x Cursed

Fairy (F) x Human

Mad (F) x Mad

Sunshine (F) x Edgelord

Thief (F) x Thief

Thief (F) x Cop (F)

Cop (F) x
Cop

Cop Kid (F) x Child

Plots

Shoot me a PM!

Apologies - i've only just realised you're "blue star" - i only RP with 18s + over.

Sorry, my fault for not checking at first.

Best of luck with your search.
That's fine, and good luck to you as well.

Added a plot.

Internet troll (M) x Online friend

Gonna pay me royalties for making a RP about me?