Just Another "Normal" Anime High school ...

Kino just looked at her performance silently. Seeing this one reminded him of 'Sky High.' He wondered if he would ever use the power that was given by the Devil himself. He suddenly became very nervous.

Grendel looked up, a slab of bloody meat still in his mouth as he talked. Oooh! Dif loofs lifs ifs gomma me fum! (Oooh! This looks like its gonna be fun!) He quickly finished his meal and stared in rapt attention.

Tadashi and Rei stood by the student council president. They were going to be last along with the other council memmbers but they didn't mind.

Rei stood on the presidents left side with a smile as she watched Caroline.

Tadashi stood on the presidents right side. His arms were crossed as he watched Caroline.

Zack was nibbling his single piece of bread.
When the stage appeared and the voices began once again, he crossed his arms.
"Sigh.."
When the boy was done with his speech, Zack smiled, his fangs showing in the wide grin.
"Can' wait." He said.

He noticed that Rei and Tadashi were standing near the president.

"Hmm... I thought they were just students..... I will have to look into this.." He thought to himself.

Rei noticed Zack's stare and she looked at him. She flashed a smile and waved at him.

Zack's tails and ears flicked in interest.
He quickly waved back, still keeping his smile, but slightly narrowing his eyes.

Tadashi scolded Rei then talked to the president and watched Caroline once more.

Rei sighed as the president reminded her that they needed to stay away from the normal students. Tadashi, the president, and herself began talking but she soon let the two boys talk.

Kino felt like he wanted to leave this area, but something held him down on his seat. He started shivering as he was afraid that he might go automatically berserk since he wasn't used to be in control with his demonic form.

He looked at Rei and Tadashi, the people that injured him. They seem fine. He looked at Zack. He was fine too. Nothing indestructible, nothing evil.

He looked around to find the exit, but gave up quickly as one of the admins eyed on him.

......how am i suppose to get out? He thought to himself. Just as he was about to stand up, he heard a call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline leaned against the wall holding Ryu in her arms and Kiku on her head. Smiling at the sight 'I'm sure this school is going to be very interesting~' She chuckled. petting Ryu and sighing. "Mmm...Everyone is so lively.." She chuckled.

Phew...it was just another name. He was against the idea of standing up though...he kept thinking about lying to them...

Maybe telling that he has no powers, or tell them that he lost them somewhere permanently.

He stood up and sat at the last seat on the farthest row.

Caroline sighed and walked up hesitantly and nervously 'Oh god why me...' She frowned and clutched Ryu tightly. Her two pandas comforting her. She smiled weakly once she came up "U-Uh...Hi" She mumbled shyly.

Akane noticed who was going up on the stage, it was the panda girl. "Hey, It's the panda gir! I know her..." Akane told her neighbour, regaardless if they listened or not. Akane watched while smiling as she spoke.

Grendel saw who was going up on stage and decided to support her, "Whoo! Yeah! Go Caroline!" Grendel shouted loudly waving a bloody piece of meat in the air like a red flag. Sitting back down he munched on the meat happily and watched expectantly as Caroline made her way onto the stage.

Caroline blushed darkly and her eyes widen a little, but soo soften and she smiled. She kneeled down and sat her pandas down before standing up straight and bowing "Hello all!" She greeted "I-I'm Caroline..and these are my two pandas Kiku and Ryu...I hope we can be great friends!" She said shyly.

Rei smiled. "I hope so too." She said in a kind and calm manner.

Tadashi nodded. "Yea, I guess it could work." He said. He heard sequeals from girls and he signed, angry.

Yuki was curiously watching the scene as she ate, looking at the which had just introduced herself as Caroline. She found her incredibly cute and stared at her for a while, trying to get eye-contact to maybe get her attention, even for just a moment. She needed to find friends too, but she wasn't sure who to approach, though this girl seemed interesting enough as a start, or at least she was also looking for friends.

"Show 'em what you got!" Akane shouted from the bench, only adding to the various shouts of encouragement. Akane took a rather large bite of her bun, and followed it with a scoop of her chicken noodle soup. She looked up, mouth full of food, and waited to see Caroline's performance.

Rei noticed Yuki and she flashed a smile along with a wave.

Tadashi followed her gaze and saw Yuki as well. He watched the girl.

Caroline had looked around and blushed even more from Akane's comment and the eye contact with Yuki. She sighed and closed her eyes think of a spell to do. Illusions wouldn't be nice so she would have to use her black magic. 'A spell...there's so many...Maybe I'll do a greeting one...' She nodded in confirmation "Ok...But It won't be a big one..." She mumbled and held out her hands, glowing dark purple, a purple ball formed in her hands. She toyed with it a little before throwing it up into the air which caused it to explode into butterflies that glowed purple, blue, green, yellow, and red.It seemed to be like a rainbow as they actually formed one.

Yuki realized someone else wacing at her and gave and excited wave coupled with a smile back. Not sure whether or not to approach Rei she just stayed at her place for now, finishing her food. Once Caroline did her little show she clapped happily, liking it quite a lot.