Just Another "Normal" Anime High school ...

Zack had a moment of suprised, then calmed back down again.
That was definitely a voice in his head..right?

He decided to walk with the others, staying slightly behind the crowd.

after Grendel talked to him for a moment Mr bones continued walking on, he was glad that there were people at least fairly similar to him,

'Stay out of my fucking head. Goddamn assholes.'
Rikako thought such unpleasant things with a placid smile on her face, eyes drifting the halls she'd just arrived in for a moment before she started toward the eating hall. She pushed through swaths of students on the way there, pressing her way into the room to wait along the wall for some kind of instruction. Or, preferably, some kind of reason to get the hell out of there.

It wasn't an overstatement to say she couldn't care less about introducing herself to everyone, nor could she be bothered to care about the other students' identities. She had no reason to use them for some plot yet, so why did she have to do this? No matter. She would comply.

Rei looked back and saw Zack. She smiled and walked over. "Hey!" She said.

Zack tail stood up straight as he walked with Rei.

"Hey, do you know what this is all about?" Zack said, scratching between his ears.
"I mean, the voice/thought thing was kinda...weird." He smiled.

"Announcement maybe." She said, putting her pointy finger to her lips.

Akane walked through the halls, her and a bunch of others students filling the eating hall. The crowed of first-years only managed to cover a quarter of the chairs there, being for an entire school and all. There wasn't anything going on, there wasn't music, there was no food, and there wasn't any student council representatives. Akane waited. Waited for some crazy elaborate surprise only a school full of creatures could come up with...

" [Rainbow]Merry christmas, Merry Christmas!![/Rainbow] Yay we've found someone we know!" Kiku and Ryu had tackled Akane and looked at her happily. Meanwhile Caroline was still trying to find where they would be meeting at until she noticed that her pandas weren't there. She had then started to run around the school looking around, hoping to find the two mischievous creatures. 'Where are they...'

Tadashi watched Akane from the sidelines. He could tell the girls weren't buying the whole I'm taking thing anymore cause he saw them coming closer and closer to him. He was getting freaked out now and walked over to Akane. "Just play along." He looked at the pandas. "You two as well." He said. He grabbed Akane's hand and led her into an empty classroom where he shut and locked the doors. "Okay, we'll stay in here for ten minutes." He said.

Grendel looked around the cafeteria, he was hungry again and getting impatient. When Grendel saw the two pandas he licked his lips and followed them only to be stopped by the locked door. Jiggling the handle he pushed against the door to no avail, snarling he backed up and rammed the door with his shoulder, causing the door to shudder and creak. "Cmon you furry midgets, time for lunch." Muttering to himself he got down on his knees and tried to look under the gap of the door.

Caroline had saw Grendel 'Furry midgets?' Her eyes widen in hope and she ran towards him "Excuse but have you two pandas ones a red panda and another a baby panda?" She asked with hope. "Oh please say you have!". Meanwhile Kiku and Ryu was in the room confused about what was going on.

Tadashi hissed from inside and kicked the door hard. "Get away you hungry mongrel!" Tadashi spat.

Eventually Mr Bones found the cafeteria, he had no need for it being a skeleton, but he entered it in hopes that he could find something of interest while he was there.

Grendel glared at the door and looked back at Caroline, "yeah, I am hungry and they would make a quick snack while we wait around...why are you looking for them?...are you hungry as well?" Grendel stared at Caroline suspiciously but saw Mr. bones behind her. "Yo boney! Over here!" Grendel waved at the skeleton and motioned for him to come over.

Tadashi opened the door. A angry and death like aura surrounded him and his eyes looked like they were on fire. He had a metal chair in his hands and it was raised over his head. He threw it at Grendel then slammed the door and locked it.

Mr bones quickly noticed Grendel waving him over, as he walked closer he noticed that he appeared to be in an argument with a girl he had not met yet "Hey Grendel, whats going on over here" he said as he looked at him and the girl

Caroline frowned once she realized what he was up to and she wasn't going to to allownit. "Uhm...Their my companions please don't eat them, their precious-" Caroline eyes widen when she saw that a metal chair was thrown at Grendel "A-Are you ok?" She mumbled.

The chair bonked Grendel's head and fell to the floor with a clatter. "Hey! This is a chair! Not food!" He angrily kicked the door and sulked, "stupid..doesnt he know that people dont eat chairs.." Looking at Caroline curiously Grendel pointed to the door. "waitaminute...oh...they are your pets..ah...sorry about that, well now I wont eat them." Grendel sheepishly smiled as he rubbed his hair and apologized to caroline. "say what is your name? I am Grendel and this here is my friend Boney."

Mr bones stepped back as the sudden chair hit Grendel as he looked for the source of what threw it "How surprising, that really rattled my bones" he said, emphasizing the word bones

Caroline frowned and blocked the door from Grendel "I-I'm sorry but you can't have them!" She huffed before knocking "Uhm...Errr...what's his name...uh,.." Caroline shrugged and knocked on the door again "Uhm,..,May I have my pandas back..." She said politely. smiling weakly.