Just Another "Normal" Anime High school ...

Zack seemed not be suprised by Rei's action.
He bowed as well, looking out of the corner of his eyes to see what all the commotion was about.

"They seem to be having fun." He whispered to Rei.

Akane was befuddled at his sudden actions. One moment she was joking around, then next her lips were pressed up against a boys. A cute boy's at that. Akane's face turned a specific shade of pink as she blushed. Akane raised her hands to push him away, but the kiss lasted long enough for her to start to enjoy it. Her feathery angel wings fluttered slightly by the excitement, causing a few loose feathers to fall to the ground. Akane closed her eyes, and waited for the group of girls to loose interest..

The girls sighed and groaned and walked off on disappointment. Once he was sure they were gone he pulled his head back and smiled charmingly. "That's a first kiss im going to remember." He chuckled lightly.

Rei looked up and over at Tadashi. She had seen it all and laughed. She put a hand on her mouth as she laughed. Her tail swayed in amusement and her ears flicked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akane felt him pull away, she opened her eyes in result. She noticed all the girls walking away, they must have been convinced. Akane could hear Rei laughing in the background, this brought a flood of embarrassment across her face. Akane scrunched her face as it turned red. Akane brought up her hand and slapped the boy across his face, leaving a red mark on his face in the shape of her hand, "Who gave you permission to do that?! Certainly not me!" Akane exclaimed. She was quite embarrassed indeed. I can't believe he would do that...kiss me like that, who's he think he is...I did sort of like it though....But that's not the point.... Akane thought as she walked over to Rei.

Tadashi took the hit and kept his face hidden with his hair. He wasn't smiling but he was watching her and Rei.

Rei saw Akane coming and she turned to Zack. "Bye." She said and ran over to her. "How was it?" She asked immediately.

Still ripe with embarrassment Akane tried to avoid answering, "How was what? She ask, trying to play dumb. Her face turned a hue a pink and she looked down, and continued to walk

"The kiss." She said, following behind her.

Tadashi watched them still, his left ear twitched.

Caroline looked at the commotion that was happening, "Hm...Things already starting before school really starts..." She shrugs and starts to walk out of the gym with the two pandas following after her " [Rainbow] Merry Christmas[/Rainbow]...Uh wait don't leave us!!" The pandas cried out to her as they scurried after the blonde.

"I-It was...P-Pretty nice...Actually..." Akane said trailing off towards the end of her sentence. Why do I have this feeling that this is going to be something bigger than it is... akane thought to herself. As Akane thought to herself, her wings started to curl around her body. She didn't really notice..

Tadashi saw that and chuckled. Three guys walked up to him and they all walked off together, talking about the band.

Rei chuckled. "Good to know you liked it." She saw the girls wings and tapped her shoulder. "Whats up with your wings?" She asked.

"I'm sure if he kissed you, you would have liked it. He's not that bad a kisser." Akane said as the blush on her cheeks dulled slightly."My wings?" Akane wondered as she looked at her feathery wings. Akane knew her wings did this when she was thinking about something, Akane gave an uneasy smile as she straightened her wings behind her than let them be. "Sorry, It's just a thing..."

"He's kissed me before. When we were young." She said and watched her fix her wings. She looked back and saw he wasn't there then turned back to Akane.

Rikako knew the building's layout, she knew where her room was, and she had taken all the time she wanted to rest and laze about. Now what was left for her to do? An entire day to kill before classes began... she had no idea how to properly spend it. She decided to walk back to the building rather than blink there this time, to eat up some time while thinking of something to do.

Caroline decided to go to the room, she was still feeling pretty sleepy even after she had slept through the whole half of the orientation. She sighed and held her two companions close to her and headed tp the room. Once she reached it she flopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep. Kiku and Ryu scurrying out the room now that their owner was asleep.

Zack laughed quietly to himself. He stood up straight and flicked his ears.
He closed his left eye and looked at the two girls, cocking his head slightly to the left.

Grendel wandered down the hallways, completely oblivious to the fact that people were staring at him as he ate a sandwich made of bread and bloody meat. He looked around curiously at the crowd of people and saw Mr. Bones, happy to see another undead being Grendel walked over and poked the back of his skull. "Hey I like your suit, you a bartender or something?" As he was talking a large orc rudely pushed passed Mr. Bones, shoving him with his shoulder. Grendel's eyes narrowed and he rudely poked the hulking orc's back, "Hey meat for brains, watch where you are going." Grendel bared his bloody teeth and glared at the orc who promptly apologized to Mr. Bones and scurried away. Turning back to the skeleton Grendel slapped Mr. Bones spine and chuckled. "Us undead gotta look out for each other ya know."

Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
As the new students of Oni kirā Academy socialize and mingle with each other while wandering the school, a pleasant tune is sung over the ...Pa system? No, It's not a PA system, it was just singing. Singing that everybody in the school heard deep inside their thoughts. The tune stopped after a few seconds, hopefully grabbing everyone's attention. The sounds of a male's voice was now being broadcasted to the student's minds. "Good morning Oni Kira Academy, these are your..." The boy paused to let a girl speak over him,"Orientation day, today!" She shouted, "...Morning announcement." The boy paused for a few seconds as he ruffled papers to begin to speak, "Classes, starting tomorrow, will begin at 8:15am for the rest of this year. For all of you who are new to the academy, Oni Kira ends at 4 pm..." The boy paused once again, he continued, "Clubs and activity sign-ups will be posted on the school bulletin at the end of this week, more detail will be provided to you through out the week. Being the first day at school, we, student council, have decided to kick it off with a bang. For a nice welcoming ceremony hosted by your school council, please meet at the eating hall within the next half hour." The boy stopped talking and the girl started, "All new students must attend this ceremony in order to properly introduce yourselves to your new classmates." There was a pause for a bit before they started talking.

"Thank you Oni Kira Academy, these have been your..."

"Orientation day, today!"
"...Morning announcements."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Akane jumped a little bit as she heard the soothing sound of a girl singing a tune in her mind. Can Everybody hear this??? She thought to herself as she walked with Rei. The announcements spoke out in her mind, hearing them very clearly. After the announcements ended, Akane looked over at Rei, "Do you know where the eating hall is?" Akane asked her. Akane saw a small army of students walking in one general direction, "I think that's where we go for the welcoming ceremony." Akane Pulled Rei's arm and started walking with the crowed. A smile stapled on her face.

Caroline had jumped at the announcement causing her to wake up and hit floor, she groaned and got up. "Jeez...Shouldn't they had said that in the orientation...Oh wait...I wouldn't be able to know that" She sighed and walked around searching for the place they would be meeting at not noticing the Kiku and Ryu was missing.

Tadashi caught up to Rei and Akane. He stayed on Rei's side though.

Rei smiled at Tadashi.

Grendel said goodbye to Mr. bones and wandered off. Following the crowd of students he wound up walking next to akane, rei, and tadashi. Groaning loudly, Grendel grabbed his head and twisted it completely around, the bones popping and crackling loudly. Once his head was facing the right way he sighed contentedly and absentmindedly scratched his neck.