Just Another "Normal" Anime High school ...

"Akane! How could you!" Rei yelled after her with a slight whine.

"Stop acting like that! You promised me when we were kids that you would belong to me for eternity." He pointed out then left her free.

She turned and looked at him and stickoher tongue out.

Caroline sat Kiku on top of her head and held Ryu in her arms, she got up and looked at the angel. "They do talk, Uhm...I guess you can't hear them?" The two pandas looked at the angel as well. "[Rainbow] Merry Chirstmas [/Rainbow] We can talk We can talk!" The two said soon jumping off Caroline and heading towards the angel, circling her.

Tadashi laughed at Rei.

"I'm going to get Akane!" She yelled at him, running off, not watching where she was going. She ran into the boy Akane was talking about earlier. She stepped back. "I'm sorry!" She said.

Zack fell back a little bit, but regained his balance easily.
He looked at the girl in front of him.

"Oh, hey." Was all he said in a calm voice.

Last edited:
"I'm very sorry." She said looking at him.

Tadashi was watching a group of cute girls with his arms crossed and leaning on the wall.

Zack smiled, closing his eyes.

"It's alright, I forgive you." He said, scratching his ears again.

Last edited:
Her left cat ear flick and she let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god!" She said with a smile. "I'm Rei. You are?" She asked.

Akane smile and giggled as she watched the panda circle around her, "Well than, I guess they do talk." Akane said with a surprised look on her face. Akane started to hop on the spot like a little school-girl, "They're so Cute~!" Akane half yelled with a high voice. Thinking it's okay, Akane bent down and tried picking one up. It was the smaller one, probably the baby.

Ryu chuckled as he was picked up by the girl "[Rainbow] Merry Christmas! [/Rainbow] Weee!" He said energetically. Kiku the red panda ran over to Caroline and looked upset that her friend was taken away from him. Caroline chuckled and kneel down the pet Kiku "It's ok Kiku, He'll be back soon" She assured her. Kiku sighed and looked down atbthe ground as Caroline picked her up.

Zack's right fox ear twitched as he opened his eyes.

"My name is Zack, it is a pleasure to meet you." He said formally.

She blushed a little. "T-Thanks. I mean, its a pleasure to meet you as well!" She said, bowing down. She got mad at herself for doing this after she did so.

Akane put down the panda, and watched as it scurried back over to it's owner. "they're so cute, what are their names?" Akane asked, with a genuine interest. Akane looked back to see Rei talking with the neko boy from earlier, a smile crept across her face at the thought. Akane brought her attention back to the panda girl..

Kiku jumped out of her arms and stood up on her back legs and so did Ryu. Caroline smiled at the two and then moved her attention to the angel girl "Their names are Kiku and Ryu" She chuckled and picked the two up. "You two are such mischievous.." She chuckled and hugged them tightly.

Tadashi sighed and watched Akane and the girl with the pandas. He wasn't really interested, just bored.

Caroline had felt like someone was watching them and turned to where Tadashi was at. Looking at him curiously and wondering why he was staring at them. " [Rainbow]Merry Christmas![/Rainbow] ....That boy looks like a creep.." The two pandas whispered in a usion. "H-Huh..That's pretty mean Kiku and Ryu!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Akane couldn't help but snicker at the little panda's comment(s). "Where did you even find those two?" Akane asked the panda girl, obviously referring to her two panda friends.

Tadashi heard and he glared at the panda's. He looked to his left and saw girls running at him. He ran over to Akane and Caroline. "One of you, kiss me!" He said quickly.

Akane turned away from panda girl to see where the noise was coming from. The angel looked over her shoulder to see a small army of girls going after neko boy. Akane's eyes widened, a smile growing on her face as well. She was about to burst out laughing at his situation, until he insisted on of them kiss him quickly. Akane's joyful expression turned to one of confusion, "Lemme guess, you want that horde of girls over there to think you're taken..." She said with a slight giggle, "Correct me if I'm wrong." Akane added before turning back to panda girl.

"My father had got them for me..." She answered with a smile. Caroline eyes widen in surprise and a blush found it's way on her cheeks. "W-Why?..." She mumbled confused. "[Rainbow] Merry Chirstmas![/Rainbow] He's so weird!" The pandas said in a usion once a again, Caroline sighed and gave a nod.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good thinking." He said. The girls we're almost there and he looked at Akane. "Sorry." He apologized in advanced then grabbed her shoulders and kissed her deeply liked they were a couple.