Just another lunatic!

A

Ayl

Original poster
So, here I am! Hello everybody, I am Ayl (duh, obvious much) and I have a severe case of "madness pretentia", as I like to call it. Basically, I'm normal and I detest that, so I like acting like I am insane. Which can turn out to be really funny at some points. But then again, I'm only human. OR AM I? *creepy music plays in the background*

So, I glanced over the skeleton that was provided by one of the many moderators (you have a really big team here, don'tcha?) and some of the questions there simply must be used in here!

"Boy, girl, or a mystery?". Definitely a mystery. A very hard to crack mystery indeed!

"Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?" Yes, the only thing I'm "green" in is this site, for, as I am most proud to say, I've been roleplaying for over 6 years now! *bows respectfully* Thank you, thank you, no applauses needed!

"Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?". I do both, but it depends on some factors. Just check out my Resume. (great idea by the way, that Resume thingie! Kudos!)

"Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?". Uhm, no. I like bathing in the tears of my enemies. And laughing when bad, but minor stuff happens to people. Like stepping on a leaf rake and getting hit in the face by it. That's just hilarious. I know, I'm a bad person, I've accepted that fact.

"SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?". Keep in mind that you've asked for it:

A-WELL-A, EVERYBODY'S HEARD ABOUT THE BIRD,
BIRD, BIRD, BIRD, B-BIRD'S THE WORD!~

So, there you have it folks! A good day to ye! *vanishes in green smoke*

Reactions: Sandra
I saw you in the cbox and thought you have been here forever. O___O SO WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ayl
@Diana Yes, I have the natural power of infiltrating myself in any community without arising suspicions! Mwhahaha!

@HABIT Haunter Hey to to you too!

So, here I am! Hello everybody, I am Ayl (duh, obvious much) and I have a severe case of "madness pretentia", as I like to call it. Basically, I'm normal and I detest that, so I like acting like I am insane. Which can turn out to be really funny at some points. But then again, I'm only human. OR AM I? *creepy music plays in the background*

So, I glanced over the skeleton that was provided by one of the many moderators (you have a really big team here, don'tcha?) and some of the questions there simply must be used in here!

"Boy, girl, or a mystery?". Definitely a mystery. A very hard to crack mystery indeed!

"Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?" Yes, the only thing I'm "green" in is this site, for, as I am most proud to say, I've been roleplaying for over 6 years now! *bows respectfully* Thank you, thank you, no applauses needed!

"Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?". I do both, but it depends on some factors. Just check out my Resume. (great idea by the way, that Resume thingie! Kudos!)

"Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?". Uhm, no. I like bathing in the tears of my enemies. And laughing when bad, but minor stuff happens to people. Like stepping on a leaf rake and getting hit in the face by it. That's just hilarious. I know, I'm a bad person, I've accepted that fact.

"SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?". Keep in mind that you've asked for it:

A-WELL-A, EVERYBODY'S HEARD ABOUT THE BIRD,
BIRD, BIRD, BIRD, B-BIRD'S THE WORD!~

So, there you have it folks! A good day to ye! *vanishes in green smoke*
Ayllll! HAII! It's me Sandra! From RpN! ^^