Just Another Love Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikuo-Hatsune-mikuo-hatsune-24149030-320-240.jpg

Dohn and Donn
The twin brothers walked down the block not quite sure of what to do our how to spend their evening. They decided to head to the café to have a drink and maybe some cake, but upon entering the street holding the shop they noticed it was closed.

"Geez that blows...." they mmumbled in unison.

Ahri walked inside her apartment and shut the door, heaving a sigh. She smiled, her thoughts wandering to her new job. There was the overly excited Edwin who loved the way she made Earl Grey Tea, there was Ranae who seemed lazy, big Darin, and Steven. Steven was, well, nice. She could feel her cheeks get a bit of a glow as she thought about her wonderful workplace. She smiled and went to change into pajamas and let her hair down, drawing for sometime before falling asleep.

Edwin falls out of his car trying to run and get Sora's bags. "Lemme get those for ya'!" He says taking her bags. "You're gonna stretch yer arms!" Then he keeps walking with her.

Darin sees two kids walk up near Aya and himself.
"Hey kids, sorry but we're closing. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to let you two have a quick one." He says while waving Aya goodbye and going inside the cafe.

Sora waved her hand."It's fine I'm used to it. It's a pain but nothing I can't handle. You saved me from having to walk home with them so I am thankful for that." She reached her front door and pulled out her keys unlocking it and swinging it open. The familiar scent of cinnamon wafted towards her. She turned to Edwin. "Umm... so I guess I'll... see you tommorrow?" What did you do in situations like this? Should she shake his hand... give him a hug... what should she do? She stood there for a moment just looking at him holding her bag. She did not want to come on too strong yet she did not want him to think that she was some stuck up nonchalant being. She took a small step towards him her arm outstretched in a matter that could be taken either as a hug or a handshake Just in case.

Edwin takes a small hug with one arm, so she wouldn't think he's moving things too fast.
As he walks back to his car, he turns a couple of times, watching Sora walk in her house. He then gets in his car and begins to fan boy! When he's done, he gets to campus, goes to his dorm, gets ready for bed, thinks about Sora, then sleeps.

(I'll describe Katalin's apartment, I guess)
Katalin hopped out of the neon yellow taxi, and waved goodbye to the fat, tan man up front. She tugged her keys out of her crowded jeans pocket, and slowly slid to her door. She lived in apartment 24 in the Hillcrest apartments. As she stepped inside, the smell of lilacs was clear to the senses. She had a Fabreeze thingy that spritzed the scent, covering the smell of her electronics. She pulled the keys out of the lock, and had to slam the door behind her, for it didn't move easy. She shoved the lock button so that the door was locked, and slumped onto her black, leather couch. She watched Hunger Games, then decided it was time to sleep. She turned off the TV and starting getting ready. When she finished, she threw herself onto her queen sized, purple covered, not so fluffy pillowed, bed. She was out like a light in no time.

Sora locked the door behind her and did a silent fist pump. Oh this was awesome. She was so excited for school tommorrow that among other things. She could not stop picturing Edwin's smiling face. She smiled the whole time she put her groceries away and ended the night with a hot shower.

Aya miled seeing Darin walk back in the cafe and walked back to her apartment pulling her messenger bag on her shoulder as she wawas walking she couldn't help but smile and ended up blushing as she thought about her school day tomorrow. 'Okay Aya don't screw this up, he's a nice guy' thinking to herself she walked for another 5 minutes before she reached her small apartment.Opening the door she walked in and threw her bag on the couch and walked into her room. Aya changed into her pajamas and crawled into her bed dozing off into she fell in a deep sleep.

The twin brothers wave off the offer "Nah dude it's okay, we'll just come back tomorrow. Thanks anyway bro. Welp see ya later"

Darin looks at them as they leave and smiles,"Ok then. I'll see you boys tomorrow." He walks back in to Steve and Ranae.
"D, can we leave?"Ranae whines as he lays in one of the booths.
"No kiddo. We still have customers." He smiles at the boy. Steve gets up from where he sits.
"Well, I have morning practice so..." he says as he walks out the door with his belongings.
"I wish I went to college." Ranae whines again.
"Hehehe...just give yourself a few more years." Darin smiles at Ranae.

((Sorry, but Im gonna move on to the next day. Sorry loves.))

Edwin awakes to music playing and the freaking blinds open.
"STEVE! Close the music and turn down the windows." Steve just turns up the music and leaves the windows open. The two share a room obviously, which was probably the worst idea in the world. Steve is a complete morning person, and Edwin is more of a late person.
"Oh c'mon. We got class in an hour, I was hoping we could do something fun." Steve stops getting ready and looks at Edwin, who probably didn't even hear him.
"Like what?" Edwin says getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.
"Maybe get some breakfast, hang with the boys, we could even get stuff to have a party!" Steve says the last part as Edwin comes out of the bathroom, excited about Steve's last idea.
"We could invite Sora!! Ooh yes!" He fist pumps. Just the thought of her gets him excited.
"Whoa there. You don't even know her."
"No! But it's love at first sight." Edwin says grabbing on to Steve's shoulders. He then lets go and pulls out his phone.
"You have her number?" Steve almost laughs.
"No...I should get. I will...but no, im calling Ranae and telling him, we won't be able to tell him during class because he's in high school." He rambles and jumps and down.

Katilin hopped out of bed to her raindrop alarm, and got straight to work. "21 minutes! New record!" She praised herself, pumping her fist. She was still in her pjs, though, and didn't intend to change until she had to.

Ahri woke up on her couch, a small trail of drool hanging from her mouth. She groaned as she rubbed her eyes as she sat up, wiping her mouth. She smiled, seeing her commission work complete. And two days before the deadline. She smiled and went to go get dressed, taking a shower and coming out of the bathroom fresh as a daisy. She decided to go out for breakfast, heading towards any shop in town that would serve her a cup of coffee and a pastry.

Darin enters the cafe, hoping the customers mightunderstand he has class today. He's only there to collect their earnings, hoping Aya doesn't come here when he's not there, but wait...she goes to his school. The cafe door opens with a chime.
"Sorry, but we're closed." Darin says continuing his duty.
"Obviously. I came here to pick you up. You're gonna make us late again if you dont hurry." A man says giving Darin a slap on the back.
"Ryce, just give me a sec." After he finishes, the pair head off to school.

Eye Color Studio2.jpg
Ryce Loos

Groaning as she heard her alarm clock she sat up slowly rubbing her eyes. "Okay come on Aya...get up you have school today" she always ended up telling herself that as she got out of bed going to the shower. Getting. Out she got dressed in a batman T-shirt, some black ripped up skinny jeans, and some high top converse as she brushed her teeth and fixed her wild blue hair into a ponytail. Walking out into her living room she had woken up a little she picked up her messenger bag and held a mug of coffee. Locking the door behind her she headed out and caught a taxi heading to her school for her morning class.

Ahri found a small café which had coffee and pastries. She came out with a cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee with caramel inside. She smiled and took another bite from her roll as she walked towards the collage. She had art class early this morning before Concept Artist required classes and music. She smiled as she started on her way.

Katilin knew it was time to go. She quickly hopped into her room, changing into her new outfit.
img-thing
medium_length_haircuts_for_women_medium_layered_hairstyles_for_cute_layered_haircuts_for_long_hair_.jpg
She called and got a taxi outside her door. She happily grabbed her brown leather knapsack and bolted through the door, hopping into the taxi. It was a different driver than the one that had taken her home yesterday. "Where'll it be, miss?" he asked, with a smoker tone about him. Katilin scooted a bit back in disgust before answering, "West Cheshire, I can make it to my programming class on time, if I don't go as slow as a sloth.". The driver chuckled, and sped away, abruptly stopping in front of the campus. After handing the three dollars that she owed to him, Katilin walked to the nearest bench, pulling out her almost finished book. Her major was programming computer games, her minor being writing. As she picked back up where she left off, she decided that adding a cafe as good as the one she visited last night would be beneficial for a meeting place, considering her story was a spin-off of LOOT by Jude Watson and The 39 Clues series.

Edwin and Steve wait around for their brothers, both pumped for the party tonight.
"We gotta tell everyone we know, and I'm including Sora!" He screeches from the thought of his crush being in his room.
"Calm down. The whole campus can probably hear you." Steve laughs. Then Ryce and Darin pull up and head for their brothers.
"D, Ryce, hey dudes. We're having a party tonight at your place so.." Ryce and Darin look at him, no. Let me rephrase that. They glare at Edwin.
"Are you stupid!? We have a game tomorrow! How are we gonna get any sleep?" Ryce says hitting Edwin on the head.
"I thought you all didn't play sports?" Steve asked.
They boys do, kinda. You see, the majority of them are there on a sport scholarship, so they sorta have to play a sport. That sport is football (soccer). They just have a music class, two actually. So it kinda counts...?

Katilin looked up at the boy, wondering what he was talking about, then realizing he was from the cafe. Not wanting to be weird, or look like a complete freak by going to the screaming man, she kept writing, looking up every now and then, trying to remember their names.

Ahri got to campus just as she finished her cinnamon roll. She smiled, licking her fingers free from icing as she tried to clean her hands. She gave up eventually and stuck to drinking her coffee and taking in the warmth. She walked up and saw Steven and a few others from her job. She smiled and waved at them, taking a sip from her drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.