Just Another Love Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwin drinks the tea, enjoying every sip.
"I quit! Only she gets to work here because she's the only one who makes my tea taste like heaven." Edwin says hugging Ahri from over the counter.
"Ahri. You're done. I don't think were having anymore customers to night." Darin says while cleaning the tables, and Ranae is on kitchen duty as punishment. Steve is putting clean cups, plates, bowls, and silverware away, and Edwin is trying to get the last few customers out.

Ahri blushed, leaning into his hug. "Ok then." She said happily, eventually escaping from his hug. She rubbed her cheek a little, trying to get the blush to go away as she put away the pen and the pad, taking off her apron and grabbing her sketch pad and bag. "See you guys tomorrow then." She said, waving as she went on her way out.

"Good night Ahri!" They all say in unison. Once she leaves the begin to talk amongst themselves.

Ahri smiled and let out a sigh as she left the place. "Shame that I never got to finish my concept art." She whispered. "Ah, oh well. I can finish it tonight." she said, walking towards her apartment. She smiled as she got out her keys and walked up to her apartment door, unlocking it and walking inside.

"Darin...Sora is still here and so are those twins."Edwin whispers to his brother. The group all sit at a table talking about school, music, and girls.

[I feel like I should make them leave but uuuhhhh....>.>]

"Are you going to finish that?" Aika asked, staring longingly at her sister's half-eaten muffin. She heard her sister make a noise of annoyance before the once half-eaten muffin was picked up and devoured in front of her. With a frown, Aika crossed her arms with a huff, glaring slightly at Aiko, who pretended that she didn't notice a thing, eyes trained on her phone, but the mirthful glow in her eyes were obvious to the younger twin and only fueled her annoyance and anger.

"You're really mean, ya know?" Aika bit out.

"I love you, too," Aiko responded, knowing her sister would get over it.

(Oops I guess I missed evetything ^•^)

Seeing that her drink was completely gone and it was almost dark out she sighed understanding everything she was supposed to. "Yep I'm so happy I didn't drop this class" she said out loud to herself. She yawns to herself and ends up resting her head on her arms. 'Man I'm so tired and worn out' she thought to herself as she ended up dozing off.

Sora saw it as time to leave. She wasn't expecting to gave stayed until clo as ing but things happen. She picked up her bags, trying to evenly distribute them to each arm, and she rose from her seat. "Well it has been nice meeting you Edwin, Darin. Maybe we'll see eachother around. This was fun." She knew she would be back for more hot chocolate or the conversation but for now she had to get home, it was getting late.

Edwin and the others saw that the lot of the girls were tired. Then he saw Sora leaving, so he jumped out of his seat and ran to the door.
"I can drive you home, if thats ok?" He asked looking away from her so she wouldn't see the blush. Darin gets up and walks over to the twins and sits with them, bored of his friends, so he feels now is a good time to make new ones. Steve looks at Aya. "Hey, look she's sleeping. Do you think we should leave her here? Or take her to the room upstairs?" He looked at Ranae, who was looking outside.
"I don't care, I just hope Ahri got home safely." He says then puts his head down. Darin hears about the upstairs loft and smiles.
"That's a great idea! Do you girls want to come upstairs? There's only one bed, but we got some pillows and a tv!" He says walking over to Aya andwwaking her up, but talking to everyone.

Aya looks around surprised seeing she was still in the cafe and blushed slightly looking at the guy that woke her up. "I'm so sorry I think I need to head home....god this class" she said out loud not realizing that she was talking to herself as she put her medical book back in her bag smiling as she pulled a twenty dollar bill out and put it on the table. "Here that's for the coffee...And its fine I don't need to stay in the room I'll just walk back to my apartment.." She said looking back up at the guy giving him a small smile.

Darin looks hurt, shot down by a pretty face. Then he looks at her books.
"What school do you go to?" Feeling a ray of hope, that he might be able to see her at school tomorrow.
Edwin looks at Sora, waiting for her answer while he puts his jacket on and gets his keys.

"West Cheshire....like that character from Alice in Wonderland..." Aya smiled and then blushed realizing that she had just associated her college with a little kids movie. But it was her favorite movie of all time even the Tim Burton version. "Yeah my major is Medical Science and reserch my minor is professional writing..." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she stood up looking at him clearly.

Edwin ran over to the door before Sora could reach her hand out for the door. She put her hand over her heart and exhaled. He had almost scared the life out of her. "I can drive you home if that's okay?" Sora bit her lip thinking on whether she should accept. She looked down at her bags and back at Edwins hopeful face. She had just met him and he was practically still a stranger. But then again he was nice and they were getting to know eachother, he went to the same school and did not seem suspicious. She looked down at her bags, it was about a 20 minute walk. Oh why not. "I guess that'll be alright." She raised her eyebrow "Just straight home right, and I can trust that you won't drive us into a ditch somewhere." She grinned at him. Her... mother did tell her that she was a bit too trusting but she liked to call Iit giving someone tge benefit of the doubt.

Thank the lord! Darin grins at her. "Well, I could drive you home. I don't think a lady like you should be out alone at this time." He says with a full smile, letting his enthusiasm show.
Edwin has a mini celebration. He then opens the door for her and they leave. He opens the door to his car for her and gets in himself.
"So...where to?" Edwin looks at her. Ok Boone. You're gonna have to fight every thought in your head. Right now, the only thing you need to do is take her home...her home.

"Well I don't think it would be good for me to get in the car with a completely stranger...." She smiled and extended her hand "My name is Aya.." She didn't know why she was telling a complete stranger her name, but strangely he looked like he could be trusted. And plus he looked so happy after hearing she went to West Chesire.

He opened the door for her and Sora blushed. Sora had never met anyone this enthusiastic to do anything for her, it made her happy. She tried not to let it show too much though so she nodded at him a small smile on her face. "It's a house right in the middle of Lancastor and Lane. The house number is 74. It's about a twenty minute walk." She tried not to think about being in a smaller space with him it only made her more nervous. She put her seatbelt on to give her something to do and turned to look a him. She started fiddling with her hands again. "Thank you... for the ride I mean, I hope it doesn't put you too much out of your way."

Darin smiles at her Aya.
"Well, ok. Im Darin, and I do hope yo see you again, miss Aya." He walks her to the door and opens it for her. He walks outside with her but stop her from leaving.
"Aya. Since we go to the same school and all, I was thinking that maybe...you'd like to hang with me and the boys, or just me, during our off time or lunch...?"

In the car, that is now moving. Edwin takes the directions clearly. And when her house comes into view, he turns to her.
"Can I walk you to your door? I mean..I am probably overstepping my boundaries...but..." he looks out at the road, pulling up to her home.

Last edited:
Aya turned to see why he had stopped her from walking but when she heard what he said she could stop smiling. "Aya, since we go to the same school and all, I was thinking maybe you'd like to hang with me and the boys, or just me, during our off time or lunch...?" She bit her lip at her nervousness and looked at him smiling "well maybe I might need to fit you in...give me some time to think" she put her finger to her chin joking with him as she smiled even more "I'd love to hang with you....a-and the boys too" she had said quickly her cheeks turning a light pink.

"Yes! Okay! Then, I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." Darin laughs and rubs his neck, blushing up a storm. He just stands there, not knowing what to do next.

Oh he was just so cute. "Sure, I don't mind." She got out of the car, bags in hand and closed the door behind her. She turned her face towards the house so that he could not see her being such a girl. This was like something out of a movie, and it was happening to her. But she did not want to get her hopes up. It was only a ride home, he could just be being nice to her, what if he did not really like her? She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. It couldn't hurt to hope right.

Status
Not open for further replies.