Just Another Love Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve takes the order, except he doesn't leave once he's done. Instead, he hands Ahri the pad.
"You wanna make it yourself? You said you wanted a job, right? Here's the test." He smiles, hoping not to scare her off. They need to get a girl. Steve can't handle all the guys and testosterone. Incase the plan fails, Darin is making a backup drink for her.

Ahri blinked at him for a moment before blushing, realizing she had said that out loud. "O...k...." She said hesitantly as she took the pad, walking back to the station. She stared at everything for a few minutes, taking deep breaths as she started to make her drink. She stuck out her tongue, biting down on it as she tired to concentrate.

Darin and Steve watch with amusement. Darin walks over, dropping a bit of hints and tips.
"I'm not sure if you're serious or not. But if you need a job, we have a few openings." He looked at her, trying her hardest to complete the task in front of her. "And don't worry if you aren't able to do it right, I already made you one." He smiles at her.

Ahri looked over at him, before smirking. "And so did I." She said, pulling out her drink and adding a huge pile of whip cream, with caramel and a pinch of salt. Lastly, she added a straw and smiled. She took a long sip from her drink happily. "Delicious." She said, setting it on the counter and smiling at him. 'And I honestly need a job." She said.

large.jpg

Name: Aika (left) & Aiko (right)

"Mah, Aiko, I'm hungry! And tired!"

"Well, what should I do?"

"We should find somewhere to rest for a bit."

Aiko sighed before mentally agreeing with her twin. Making a left, she led the both of them to a little café that she had heard of before. Some of her friends had informed her of it and it's good services. Not to mention good-looking workers, she thought as she came to the double doors of the café. She could feel her twin sister, Aika, peering over her shoulder at the place, wondering, always wondering. Pushing one door open and hearing a bell chime up above, Aiko smiled as she entered, her twin following her inside as well. They slipped by until they found a suitable table to sit at, wondering what they'd order.

anime girl perplexed.png
Katalin Rosan

Katalin was famished, why had she waited for lunch/dinner? She pushed open the doors to the nearest cafe, and decided to just stand by the door. She liked these small businesses, and always visited them over McDonalds or Burger King. As she waited, she thumbed through her pocket to find a purple and pink checkered cased iPhone with blue jewels on the purple spaces. She felt it's case, pondering the thought of finding love for the first time.

Darin and Steve cheer for Ahri. "Yeah! You're so good at this! Way better than steve was his first time!" Darin claps
"He's not kidding!" Steve laughs. Then the door opens. He then looks at Ahri and Darin and says with a chuckle.
"We're gonna need more employees." Darin hits Steve's arm as he laughs while he walks to the girls, who had just arrived.
"Hello ladies, how can I help you?" He says, this time taking his pad and pen out, determined to take all three orders.

Ahri let out a short laugh, looking at the two of them. "Must be a hoot and a half working here then." She said, leaning against the counter and sipping her drink. "Sounds like it is. Maybe I could even paint an art piece here and spice things up." She said, looking at the walls which had only simple patterns on it.

"I guess I'll take a blueberry muffin, if you have that." Katalin informed the male worker, as she tugged her hand out of her pocket.

Aiko's and Aika's head shot up at the sound of someone's voice asking them their orders. Turning back to each other, they stared at each other, silently communicating with one another before nodding discreetly. Glancing back, they said, "We'd like two hot chocolates and pumpkin muffins, please." At the end, they both flashed a bright smile. The brunettes wondered if he'd be able to take all of the orders.

"You'd do that!?" Steve looks at Ahri with beaming eyes. They probably would get more customers during the day too.
"Steve! We got any blueberry muffins?" Darin asks from across the room.
"Yes, there in the oven, gimme a sec." Then steve rushes into the back. A few moments later, he comes back with it on a saucer. "Here man." Darin takes it from him and give it to Katalin.
Steve looks at Ahri.
"I don't think we've had a proper greeting yet, I'm Steven Loos, and the big guy over there is Darin Anderson." He says while extending a hand to her as Darin walks over getting the twins' orders, then rushing to give it to them.

Ahri smiled as she placed her hand in his and shook it. "Ahri Mentra at your service." She said lightly, letting go of his hand as the hand shake was over. "It's a pleasure to meet you Steven. Would you like me to help out?" She asked him, seeing as they looked quite busy.

"Thanks." She kindly told the man, flipping a quarter towards him. "Catch." She said as she walked to sit down at a table not far from the door, and next to a window. She happily ate the muffin, watching YouTube videos on how to be attractive.

"Totes! And since you're being so nice we'll pay you!" Steve claps his hands together, then goes to get her a spare apron. Darin, being the slow old man he is, doesn't realize theres an unidentified flying object heading his way. It hit him in the face, but he caught it before it hit the ground.

downloadfile.png
Ranae Fernandez

The door opens as Ranae tumbles in, wearing grey sweats and a long sleeve shirt. He slowly grabs an apron and puts it on. Then he leans onto Steve and the counter.
"Hey Stevie Boy. What's up?" He says in a groggy voice.
"Lemme guess...you woke up late?" Ranae nods.
"And your skipping...you keep this up and you'll never get in to college." Darin says as he walks over, waiting for more customers.

Ahri grabs the apron and ties it around her waist tightly, smiling as she looked at it. "I really look like a barista now." She joked, smiling. "This is going to be one interesting job." She said, watching one of the other employees stumble though the door. He looked kind of like he had hit a brick wall on the way to work though.

Ranae looks at Ahri. "who's she?" Steve laughs. "She's Arhi. She's taking Edwin's place since he's in class." Then Edwin comes back after like an hour of class.
"Speak of the devil." Steve then turns back to Ahri.
"You can handle him, yeah? His shifts are done fir today,and I guess so are his classes..." Steve says to her, but then stops because he got bored of talking.
"Ey! Newbie! I'll have some Earl Grey tea and a plain muffin." He then lies his head on the table.

Ahri was already getting used to the fast pace. She smiled and fixed her bun, sticking a pencil behind her ear. "Coming right up!" She said, walking over as she started making some Earl Grey Tea and grabbing a muffin. She took the muffin out on a plat and put it in front of him, walking back to continue with his tea.

(G'night)
Katilin slowly arose from her seat, slowly walking out the door. As the doorbell rang, she nodded her head in thanks as she walked to her apartment.

Edwin pulls Steve over. "Where'd you find her? She's good." Steve just smiles and walks away, leaving Edwin to awe over Ahri. Steve the goes to Ahri with some honey. "Here, he likes this stuff in it. I don't know why, you can hardly taste it." Then he turns toward the door as the employees says their goodbyes to Katalin.

Ahri nodded and put some honey inside the hot tea, smiling as she walked over and set it next to his muffin. "There you go." She said, waving to Katilin as she walked out the door. She smiled and turned on the balls of her feet, going back towards the counter and waiting for more customers to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.