Just Another Intro Thread

S

Sukisho

Original poster
Hello everyone, I just wandered in here after my previous Roleplay site, kinda went down the tubes... yeah let's not talk about that... but I am here now, and Interested in getting to know yall and get into some good Roleplays!! I found this nifty little intro post survey, so lets start with that, but feel free to ask me anything!

What nicknames do you like to be called? Suki, Sushi

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Female, 21

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy, Adventure, Modern, Romance (I do a lot, never know what will spark my interest.)

What kind of characters do you usually play? I try to vary it up, but usually I play small, intelligent characters.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Umm... Wolf Packs

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Favourite Song?? Made In America by Toby Keith.

Also, I love to bake, so cupcakes for everyone!

Welcome to Iwaku! It's very nice to meet you. :D

I'm sure you'll find that this site is a very active and very welcoming site. You can ask the staff anything and many of the members will answer as well. There are a lot of various roleplays in the signups and there are many being formed daily. I am sure you will love it here!

If you need anything, feel free to ask.

Hi there!

It's always good to have a wide variety of interests instead of being like a crotchity old picky role player who is particular about everything... *coughs.*

But anywho! If you like cooking/baking, we have a cooking group that has LOTS of recipes and food pictures that will surely spice up your interest. Aside from that, Iwaku has a lot to deliver role play and community wise. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Fist Bump for baking! I like baking brownies. >>

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Suki.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
The sections on Iwaku are generally self-explanatory but if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
I hope you have fun poking around the site!