1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

JUST ANOTHER CHECK N' TALLIE

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lochlan, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This rp is about a group of friends who form a band and end up scoring a record label, this is their tour story.

Drummer-

Guitarist-

Bassist-

Love interest of the band members-(each member requires a gf or bf)

Singer- name- Teal Rallow / age 18

Screamer and back up vocalist-

ANY THINGS BLANK ARE OPEN

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drummer

Name: Valentin Korsakoff

[​IMG]

The quiet, yet intriguing type of guy.
    Smart, and down to earth.
    This guy knows how to have fun, and has his heart in the right place.
    He is a bit of a wild child, and sometimes a complete hot head, he's very charismatic and is overall very liked.
    But most importantly, once you get to know him, he's a great friend.

[​IMG]

#2 REincarnate, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I love him already lol

4. You do? Hopefully everything gets filled up quickly, I'm excited.:p

5. Ikr lol invite your friends also u need a respective opposite as in a bf or gf that you will also co play ! Hell you can be married if u want i have to get my characters gf set up.

6. I'll invite some :3
    Married? I'm too young!xD

7. GUITARIST

Name: Cherry Walters

She's a friendly girl but with occasional temper. She likes hanging out and singing with her friends. She can be a spoiled brat sometimes but will do anything for a friend. She can be a mischievous girl especially when she feels really happy.

Attached Files:

8. Accepted !

9. Needeth more people my dear friends invite and please make your signifigant others! Tis needed as a guidline i created.

10. Drummer Valentin's love interest

Name: Harley Reed

Harley met Valentin while on tour with her band The Common Line. Even though they haven't made it official they spend a lot of time together. Harley is not afraid to speak her mind even though she may come across as a jerk. For the most part she's fun to be around and laid back.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like it

12. Thanks :)

13. Btw u can play more than one character

14. I'll join in . .

15. Haha alright lad pick a slot!

16. Guitarist Cherry Walters Boyfriend

Name : Nikolai belinski

A man who has a love for Vodka . an idiot with a dense head and easy to anger but a man who is very loyal to his friends . a brave dude he meet Cherry during one of her gigs . they became fast friends . oh never miss with him when his drunk

Is this ok

#18 Brother Gabriel, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.