JUST ANOTHER CHECK N' TALLIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lochlan

This rp is about a group of friends who form a band and end up scoring a record label, this is their tour story.

Drummer-

Guitarist-

Bassist-

Love interest of the band members-(each member requires a gf or bf)

Singer- name- Teal Rallow / age 18

Screamer and back up vocalist-

ANY THINGS BLANK ARE OPEN

Attachments

• 10261168_737479376282907_1791258604_a.jpg
    10261168_737479376282907_1791258604_a.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 2 people
Drummer

Name: Valentin Korsakoff

9auyo1.jpg

The quiet, yet intriguing type of guy.
Smart, and down to earth.
This guy knows how to have fun, and has his heart in the right place.
He is a bit of a wild child, and sometimes a complete hot head, he's very charismatic and is overall very liked.
But most importantly, once you get to know him, he's a great friend.

25pmv5j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lochlan
You do? Hopefully everything gets filled up quickly, I'm excited.:p

Ikr lol invite your friends also u need a respective opposite as in a bf or gf that you will also co play ! Hell you can be married if u want i have to get my characters gf set up.

GUITARIST

Name: Cherry Walters

She's a friendly girl but with occasional temper. She likes hanging out and singing with her friends. She can be a spoiled brat sometimes but will do anything for a friend. She can be a mischievous girl especially when she feels really happy.

Attachments

• 290427.jpeg
    290427.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 5
Needeth more people my dear friends invite and please make your signifigant others! Tis needed as a guidline i created.

Drummer Valentin's love interest

Name: Harley Reed

Harley met Valentin while on tour with her band The Common Line. Even though they haven't made it official they spend a lot of time together. Harley is not afraid to speak her mind even though she may come across as a jerk. For the most part she's fun to be around and laid back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people
I'll join in . .

Guitarist Cherry Walters Boyfriend

Name : Nikolai belinski

A man who has a love for Vodka . an idiot with a dense head and easy to anger but a man who is very loyal to his friends . a brave dude he meet Cherry during one of her gigs . they became fast friends . oh never miss with him when his drunk

Is this ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.