Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
horror, fantasy, etc.

hello, welcome to my search for some roleplays lol

my name is nel. i'm pretty bad at writing about myself but here's some general things about me.
i'm 26 years old. i go by she/them. i live in the eastern time zone.
i used to be an avid roleplayer back in my younger years, was on and off for a few years and after taking a long break,
i'm looking to get back into the art of writing, character creation and world building.
as for my preferences for roleplaying, i've generally always played male characters but am open to playing any character/sex/orientation/race, etc.
since i'm so out of touch with writing, i'm not too sure what my level is currently at.
i used to be your average wordsmith and would write paragraphs among paragraphs but now... we shall see, lol.
since i am pretty rusty at roleplaying, i am going to be quite picky on who and what i'm going to roleplay.
i am prone to burnouts due to my mental health so i'd prefer someone who can be patient, understanding and communicate with me during those break periods.
that also means i'm only going to pick up a ew roleplays at a time so i don't overwhelm myself lol
i always try to be transparent with my partner whenever it happens so i'd appreciate the same.
other than that, i have no real preference when it comes to plot/world building but i do favor fantasy, horror, and mature themed roleplays.
i'm okay if your spelling or grammar isn't the best, as long as i could read and understand what you're saying.
if all you can manage is a single line to keep the story goin, then by all means, i'm okay with that too. just not every single post, lol.
i also prefer to roleplay over threads so my inbox doesn't end up a mess and things are kept organized.
oh, and it should go without saying but just in case, i only roleplay with 18+ members. preferably 21+

anyways, i don't currently have anything i'm particularly craving so hit me up with your ideas if you think we're a good mix.

i'll keep this updated when i get more ideas and stuff, lol. i look forward to meeting you. :^)

Reactions: Viverescribere
still searching ♡

If you haven't found anyone yet I'm interested in rping. I usually mxm or mxf. I'm not very particular with which gender I rp as. I have been craving a mafia underling/leader/son/daughter x rival mafia son/daughter if you are interested. If not then I don't mind rping something else either ^_^

I'm looking for someone who is interested in rp with me I've 2 brainstorm threads for different ideas they're pretty straightforward