Just Add Nuts & You!(Always Open & Updating)

"Hello!"

• "Hi."

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • "No." Me: "Oh..."

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Junnabee

Aggressive Yodeling Expert
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Welcome to my little thread.

Where we mix together nuts, plot, procrastination and imagination into a a magical treat.
The only missing ingredient is you!

First and foremost, before we really get down to business, I'd like to thank you for giving my little thread a click!
If your looking for RP's of a not so PG persuasion fell free to use THIS link to find so requests by me as well~
Now onto business!

ABOUT ME
Info
1.I promise i'm really friendly, so don't be afraid to talk to be i'm really a big nerd. In fact, i'd rather you did talk to me. RPing one on one without interaction makes me feel nervous, a thus i'm more likely to bale on the RP.

2.I use RP as a way to calm my nerves and practice while working on my novel, so please don't disappear for longer then a week without a heads up. It stresses me out.
Play Style
1.I tend to enjoy being the submissive or passive character, but this doesn't mean I will be the same when it comes to advancing the story. I love plot and often get hit with sudden ideas out of the blue. I'll never leave it all up to you, so don't worry about carrying all the weight.

2.When it comes to starters, however, i tend to flounder quite a bit. I'm willing to do them if I have too. But usually I'd prefer you do it.

3.I'm big into planing multiple characters, it's ok if you can't but i'd be excited if you did!

4. I will only play Males in a MalexMale situation. It has to be a really good idea for me to play male in a MalexFemale
Posting Expectations
1.No one liners please!!! I get some times it's hard to think, but at least strive for a paragraph with minimal errors. Nobodies perfect so slipping up is totally ok.

2.A post a week, at least. Any longer and let me know!
Exit Clause
Just tell me if you want out or a change. I won't be mad.

FANDOMS
How To Navigate
Name Of Show
(Character I'll Play [People i'm ok with them being romantically involved with])

Next Show
(blah blah)

so on and so forth
Anime
Haikyuu!!
(Hinata [Tobio])

Free!
(Haru [Rin, Makoto, Sousuke]) (Ai [Rin])

Naruto
(Naruto [Sasuke, Any Male])

Kill la Kill
(Mako [Any])

Sailor Moon
(Jupiter [Any]) (Moon[Any])

Ouran High School Host Club
(Haruhi [Any]) (O.C. [Any])

Fairy Tail
(O.C. [Any])
T.V.
Criminal Minds
(Reid [Any Male])

Doctor Who
(Clara [Any Doctor but 12]) (Donna [Any Doctor]) (O.C. [Any Doctor])
Movie
Avengers
(O.C. [Any]) (Loki [Thor, Tony]) (Spiderman"you don't even go here" [Any])

Big Hero 6
(Hiro [any male])
Games
Zelda
(Link [Ganondorf])

Until Dawn
(Sam [Josh, Chris, Mike]) (Chris [Josh])
Other
Homestuck
(John [Dave, Karkat and Dave, Karkat, Eridan]) (Kankri [Cronus, Mituna, Sollux, Sollux and Mituna, Mituna and Latula]) (Karkat [Kankri, Dave, Eridan, Sollux])

Ghost - Mystery Skulls
(Arthur [Lewis])

Achievement Hunter
(Micheal [Gavin, Ray, Geoff]) (Gavin [Ryan]) (Ray [Ryan]) (Mogar [Vav, Vav and Xray])

From here I can get onto certain plots I have! If you have any ideas fill free to pitch them to me. And if you want a fandom based one please don't hesitate~
The Prince of the kingdom(MC) has never been known for being the most manly royal there ever was. In fact it was surprisingly common for foreign dignitary and the common person to mistake the prince for, well, a princess. In fact, even dragons would mistake him for a princess. Thus going out of their way snatch him up in common dragon fashion. As of late a certain dragon(YC) keeps snatching him up, despite learning his gender.

MalexMale
A wild boy(MC) living at the edge of the wilds since a very young age, never learns to fear dragons as every young child does in their day and age. He never fears them, he befriends them. Several years later he finds him self a regular blacksmith by day, and something so much more by night. He is the mysterious and much hated Dragon Rider. He and his best friend, a dragon he''s know for as long as he could remember, do whatever it takes to save dragons from the clutches of dragon hunters under the cover of darkness. He is the only thing standing between the dragons and extinction. So what will happen when a young but promising dragon hunter(YC) sees his face while on a raid?

MalexMale
When your born you have two colored eyes. One is yours, and the other one is your soul mates. You will spend your whole life looking for the one, and only know when you find them by seeing your own eyes stare back. Seconds before it swaps back and your eyes are how they were always meant to be. That's how it's always been, it's how it always will be.

MalexMale, FemalexMale
Stood up and embarrassed at a fancy restaurant (MC) is pretty sure this is the most humiliated they've ever been in their life. Feeling the eyes on them and the rejection sitting like a stone in there gut, tears threaten to fall. And then (YC) sits down across from from (MC) with a grin and a whisper of play along.Playing the part of the date to save both parties from embarrassment...maybe something great can bloom?

MalexMale, FemalexMale
A classic tale of one child telling the other they are going to get married when their older. Both agree, but (YC) carried to agreement into adulthood even if (MC) forgot!

MalexMale, FemalexMale

And finally, ideas inspired by pictures or music~
3b84ff1ce8ee6c7da0b1b39f814f5a0e.jpg

The fake gay for each other jokes were funny to (MC) at first, until their best friend (YC) kept at it for years after it started.... How was (MC) to know he was serious from the beginning!?

MalexMale
50a647663db59f53dcb056a48dbb5537.jpg

(YC) flirts by bulling (MC) and makes it no mystery that's why they do it. Doesn't make (MC) like it any better.

MalexMale, FemalexMale
9cc0e061d9470dfa248f901bde0004af.jpg

(YC) has always been hard on (MC) through out their high school years. (MC) always thought (YC) just didn't like them. Out of the blue, with only a month of school left, (YC) drops the bomb shell: "Everyone knows i loved you, why don't you?" Can (YC) make (MC) fall in love before they head off on their different paths in life?

MalexMale, FemalexMale
The mafia life style wasn't what (MC) ever dreamed for themselves. And yet, here they are, in the beginnings of adult hood and tangled deeper into the darkness then they could have even dreamed. All thanks to The Boss (YC) getting their claws into them. Can (MC) stop this downward spiral? Or will (YC) corrupt them completely.

Last edited:
Misty called. She wants her shorts and straps back.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Yes, I am still reading to see if you have something I want to try.

Misty called. She wants her shorts and straps back.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Yes, I am still reading to see if you have something I want to try.
She can never have them back, their all mine now. ٩( ᐛ )و

I hope you find something you like~!

Are these meant to be mostly Slice of Life types?

Are these meant to be mostly Slice of Life types?
Yes, for the most part. I haven't gotten round to adding others just yet. Both plots involving dragons, however, will most likely contain more then just slice of life elements.

Hm.. I mean they seem interesting, some of the plot points I am a little iffy about because they might be too railroaded for me.

I'll PM you with a few suggestions in alteration to the plot, if you are okay/interested in that.

Hm.. I mean they seem interesting, some of the plot points I am a little iffy about because they might be too railroaded for me.

I'll PM you with a few suggestions in alteration to the plot, if you are okay/interested in that.
Absolutely! The above plots are really more general ideas then anything else! I'd love to hear your takes on things.

I would love to do to the plot The Unplanned Date with you.

How do you feel about OC's within fandoms and/or canonxOC pairings?

I was thinking of something based upon Until Dawn?
Hop over to PM's and send me what characters and scenarios your interested in! I've been itching for until dawn!

I'll wait for your message. :3

Pretty Angry & Love Is Blind sound interesting to me, and could make for comedic stories. xD

The Color of Your Eyes is very interesting as well!

Pretty Angry & Love Is Blind sound interesting to me, and could make for comedic stories. xD

The Color of Your Eyes is very interesting as well!
Fantastic! Shoot me a PM and we can talk :3

Just making sure everyone knows i'm still keeping an eye on this

Shoot me a pm :3

Hey, your butt ain't too shabby neither. -.0

So I'm looking at 'The Color Of Your Eyes' plot and while I like the idea I'm not really sure what to do with it. Like they meet, their eyes do the thing and they live happily ever after.

Aaand I think I just came up with an idea. I'll PM you sometime tomorrow with it.

Reactions: Junnabee
If it is still open, do you think we may do The Prince and His Dragon? I would like to discuss a few things to you about it as well if we may.

Status
Not open for further replies.