Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbledore's Army!

Sorry, I wanted to make another character real quick :'')

-

Name~ Aleksander Ansgar Hotvedt (He's Norwegian ;;) ))

Gender~ Male

Age~ 12

House~ Gryffindor

Year~ Second! :^)

Blood Status~ Half-Blood

Quidditch Player?~ No

Personality~ He's quite calm and tends to keep to himself, usually deciding not to speak, as he still has troubles with English, and his accent tends to get in the way. He is also a bit harsh on himself, always wanting to be better than he already is, no matter how much he is told that he's fine where he is. Easily flustered and timid, sometimes even snappish if you get on his bad side, it's probably best if you leave him alone for a while. He'll usually have a book or sketchpad and pencil, and either be reading or drawing. Enjoys dancing, as well, and is fascinated with marine life- he tends to carry around a plush orca everywhere with him.

Appearance~ Magnus has very pale skin, to the point he nearly looks sickly, though really, he never got out much. His hair is shoulder length and a dirty blonde, which he keeps up in a small ponytail so it doesn't get in the way.
His eyes are also an extremely light blue, and are very sensitive, and he doesn't have the best eyesight. He has glasses, which he rarely ever wears. Sometimes wears more formal clothing and button-up shirts, but for the most part he wears sweaters, as well as jackets with huge pockets(to fit books and such in, obviously!). His eyes ways look tired and half-lidded, and usually he is. Stands at about 4'7".

Extra - he is also a gay :^) lmao end me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hey, I've actually got to drop out of this.

Sorry for the letdown.

!!!! sorry!!! I dont rlly know what to post, so I've just been quiet lmao

That's fine and mostly my fault. I haven't been posting nor have I figured out which direction the role play is going in so I'm just fiddling around when I do post.

That's fine and mostly my fault. I haven't been posting nor have I figured out which direction the role play is going in so I'm just fiddling around when I do post.
Also, sorry for lame topics in "Magical Russia Today" (Sorry for the name too XD), I just didn't come up with anything.

@Yewitz If you're unsure what to do, you could always pester Sky, Tyler or Ethan. They're all free.

*Peeks out from under her rock* Has the train left the platform yet?

@Charlie's 4th Angel If you want to make a character hen go ahead. The train hasn't arrive at Hogwarts yet and nothing major has begun. We;re still getting into the flow of things. So you're more than welcome to join xD

She's already in. She was just asking if the train left in the IC quite yet.

Not quite yet.... Still figuring out the dynamics of how this RP is gonna be. I'll have the train arrive in a bit. It has left the platform though.

Okay so it has left.

Status
Not open for further replies.