4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ BY INVITATION ONLY - Just a Normal Day at Hogwarts

A few years after the whole epidemic with Voldemort, Hogwarts has been going steady. Professor McGonagall was the current headmaster and older students were starting to return as teachers. Everything appeared to be going fine, until a new hint of evil was starting to surface. No one really knew who or what it was, but it was obvious that it was a problem that the new students of Hogwarts was going to have to solve.

The four houses would have to unite as one to over come this new evil. There were still too many questions though. Such as what was this new evil that threatened the wizarding world? Where did it come from? What did it want? And most importantly; Could the houses set aside their differences and band together to defeat it?

Character Sheet
Name~
Gender~
Age~
House~
Year~
Blood Status~
Quidditch Player?~
Personality~
Appearance~

Mine
Name~ Ethan Jett Tillany
Gender~ Male
Age~ 16
House~ Slytherin
Year~ Sixth Year
Blood Status~ Pure-blood
Quidditch Player?~ Yes, Seeker.
Personality~ Ethan is very kind, yet very cunning. He is quick to befriend people and even quicker to turn on them for his own gain. He enjoys wreaking havoc and destruction to those around him, although most don't know he's behind it because he is very good at hiding his work and keeping his mouth shut about it. The most bragging you'll see out of him is a grin, unless he's bragging over his little sister. He is the one responsible for the behavior of the twins, seeing as he introduced them to the fine arts of mischief. Ethan is often siding with Sky in any and all arguments between the twins, considering that she is his favorite and he sees her as his little angel.
Appearance~
Ethan.png
Ethan%20Quidditch.png

Name~ Tyler Timmothy Tillany
Gender~ Male
Age~ 14
House~ Gryffindor
Year~ Fourth Year
Blood Status~ Pure-Blood
Quidditch Player?~ Yes, Beater.
Personality~ Tyler is basically the definition of goofball. Believing its his personal job to wreak havoc on those around him. Even though he drives her insane, and vice-versa, him and Sky make up the dynamic duo that sends a shiver up the spines of teachers and authoritative figures everywhere. Another thing about him is that hes very unashamed of himself. He is the type that can, and will, walk down the street naked and enjoy everyone looking at him. He is very hard headed and stubborn. If he thinks something is a good idea, he doesn't care what you say he's gonna do it anyways. Even though when compared to his two siblings he doesn't look like the sharpest took in the shed, underestimating him is the worst possible thing. Underneath all of his goofballery and apparent idiocy, he is hiding some semblance of intelligence. It only really surfaces though when he puts his mind to it.... which is rarely...
Appearance~
Tyler.png
Tyler%20Quidditch.png

Name~ Helena Sky-Anne Tillany "Sky"
Gender~ Female
Age~ 14
House~ Gryffindor
Year~ Fourth Year
Blood Status~ Pure-Blood
Quidditch Player?~ Yes, Beater.
Personality~ Sky doesn't take crap from anyone. She is very mischievous and takes charge in almost any situation. She revels in disorder and pandemonium, especially when she is the cause of it. She is not a wise person to mess with, seeing as she has a horrible temper and a very short fuse. When she's angry, she tends to say things she doesn't mean. She'll rarely apologize, and if she does, you'd better appreciate it because you must mean something to her. One of her favorite things to do is outsmart others, though, after a successful attack, it is very easy ot get her seeing as she's to busy bragging about her epic-ness to pay attention to her surroundings.
Appearance~
Sky.png
Sky%20Quidditch.png

Name~ Christi Bailing
Gender~ Female
Age~ 15
House~ Slytherin
Year~ Fifth Year
Blood Status~ Half Blood
Quidditch Player?~ Yes, Chaser
Personality~ Christi is very quiet and soft-spoken, often keeping to herself doing something or another. She enjoys to read, draw, and write which causes some of the other Slytherins to wonder how she even ended up in their house. She excels in all her classes and gets on well with the teachers. Magic comes naturally to her as if it was what she was designed to do. While she is shy and nervous around others, she won't hesitate to hex you if you make her mad or mess with one of her few friends.
Appearance~
Tiffany.png
Tiffany%20Quidditch.png

Gryffindor Accepted Characters
Tyler Timmothy Tillany ~ Helena Sky
Helena Sky-Anne Tillany ~ Helena Sky
Dakotah Moss ~ Mundane Monster
Aleksander Ansgar Hotvedt ~ SnapetheDrain

Slytherin Accepted Characters
Ethan Jett Tillany ~ Helena Sky
Christi Bailing ~ Helena Sky
Shade Nightingale ~ Poetic♥Night
Caspian Beauchamp ~ SnapetheDrain
Delilah Rose Windsor ~ Timber.

Ravenclaw Accepted Characters
Jack Esther ~ Petricus Euryale
Aaron Rickten ~ Eon
Alexey Solovjev ~ RecentlyInsaneRussian

Hufflepuff Accepted Characters
Mindy Washington ~ Mundane Monster
Draymon Yung ~ Blitzfang43
Vivi Hawklight ~ Charlie's 4th Angel

Gryffindor Quidditch Team
Chaser #1~ Free
Chaser #2 ~ Free
Chaser #3 ~ Free
Beater #1 ~ Sky
Beater #2 ~ Tyler
Keeper ~ Free
Seeker ~ Free

Slytherin Quidditch Team
Chaser #1~ Christi
Chaser #2 ~ Free
Chaser #3 ~ Free
Beater #1 ~ Free
Beater #2 ~ Free
Keeper ~ Free
Seeker ~ Ethan

Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Chaser #1~ Jack
Chaser #2 ~ Free
Chaser #3 ~ Free
Beater #1 ~ Free
Beater #2 ~ Free
Keeper ~ Free
Seeker ~ Free

Hufflepuff Quidditch Team
Chaser #1~ Free
Chaser #2 ~ Free
Chaser #3 ~ Free
Beater #1 ~ Free
Beater #2 ~ Free
Keeper ~ Draymon
Seeker ~ Free

Rules!!
1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Dumbledore's Army" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Each person is allowed to have four characters since there are four houses. You can have one in each house, you can have two in a house, but no more than two characters in the same house. We want diversity. You can't put all your characters in the same house.
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
10. @Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my fiance and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.

Last edited:
Name~ Jack Esther.
Gender~ Male.
Age~ 15.
House~ Ravenclaw.
Year~
Fifth year.
Blood Status~ Muggle-born.
Quidditch Player~ Chaser.
Personality~ Calm, intelligent and level-headed. Whether in muggle society, or in the wizarding world, Jack is able to face any challenge by devising a plan and following it through. He very much enjoys playing elaborate pranks on people and outsmarting them. Even going so far as to torment the Grey Lady in his first year attending the school. Loves reading and writing. Enjoys listening to music from the muggle world, much to the dismay of the more traditional teachers at the school. Has spent far too much of his time trying to break into the other houses' common rooms.

Appearance~
casual_by_jackdoyle94-dabuk94.png
quidditch_by_jackdoyle94-dabuk9g.png

Dumbledore's Army

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Azazel
Accepted. Obviously =33

Alright, alright. I'll bite. Give me a bit, and I'll put up some smartass.

Name~ Aaron Rickten
Gender~ Male
Age~ 16
House~ Ravenclaw, although the hat seemed pretty dubious about the whole thing, before making it quite clear that it hated Americans.
Year~ Sixth Year
Blood Status~ Half-Blood
Quidditch Player?~ Well, he played American quidditch once, and he didn't like it. He's never even seen the UK one, but Aaron's not much of one for sports.
Personality~ Aaron doesn't beat around the bush. Well, not in public anyway. He's incredibly direct, and will speak his mind with a scathing tongue and razor sharp wit, whenever it suits him, and not a moment before or earlier. He isn't mean or cruel though, just brutally, crushingly honest. Underneath the loud and boisterous demeanor however, is an incredibly intelligent individual, easily holding his own within his adopted house. Aaron is actually a transfer student from the United States, and was originally only going to stay at Hogwarts for a few short weeks until the rest of his family moved overseas, after which he found himself stuck. Now he's got to listen to people drive on the opposite side of the road, call elevators "lifts," and don't even get him started on flashlights.
Appearance~ James is built like a grizzly bear. His hair is thick, shaggy, and brown. His shoulders are broad, and he stands at a full six feet and two inches tall, or around two meters. He also is very bad about wearing his uniform properly. He almost always loosens his tie, and never tucks in his shirt. Most of the time, the thing isn't even properly buttoned. He also wears a couple of rings, which are magical in nature, and family heirlooms.

Sorry I don't have a good picture. Did you guys use a character creator or something?

Sorry I don't have a good picture. Did you guys use a character creator or something?
Yes, we did use a character creator. Here's the link if you want to use it:

Hogwarts student maker

Also, your bio is missing something and I can't accept you until it's there. Read the rules.

Yes, we did use a character creator. Here's the link if you want to use it:

Hogwarts student maker

Also, your bio is missing something and I can't accept you until it's there. Read the rules.

Sorry, I made the post at like, 2am, because I was up all night with Dumbledore's Army.

Sorry, I made the post at like, 2am, because I was up all night with Dumbledore's Army.
Your character is now accepted =33

Dumbledore's Army
Name~ Shade Nightingale
Gender~ Female
Age~ 16
House~ Slytherin
Year~ 6th
Blood Status~ Pureblood
Quidditch Player?~ No
Personality~ Quiet; A bit of a hippie; sometimes depressed; Depends on who she is around
Appearance~ (don't have any pics like you guys do. Hope this one is still okay though)
a4e46960a2600cfecc8355563ac1caa8.jpg

Eye color is purple BTW. And sorry. This is just my go to pic

Accepted =33

Name~ Alexey Solovjev

Gender~ Male

Age~ 13

House~ Awaiting confirmation of transferring from Educational Office of International Confederation of Wizards.

Year~ 4th (At Koldovstoretz)

Blood Status~ Half-Blood

Quidditch Player?~ Although Gregory is skilled in Russian version of Quidditch ("where they fly on entire, uprooted trees instead of broomsticks."-Wiki) he doesn't like normal Quidditch, and prefers jogging to keep himself in form.

Personality~ Alex, being different from his old Russian friends, is open minded towards various new knowledge in magic, and tries to somehow combine it with muggle studies (That explains how his MP3 player works, defying magical waves). He is inventive to some point, but rather sticks to tested choices. Alex, as said upper, is open minded, and accepts anything and everything.

Appearance~
Wallpapers_-_Headphone22.jpg

(P.S. His headphones are steampunk-like. Eyes are silver-yellow colored)

Biography~ Naturally, Alex was born in small conservative wizard family, which consisted of mother and... himself! They lived in small house alone in forest, with nearby village. Mother, natural Slavic witch, taught him how to create basic potions, and how to fly using various objects. When he was at the age of 9 (normal age of recruiting into Koldovstoretz) he already had basic knowledge over Slavic runes, potions and wand-less magic. When he got into Koldovstoretz, he was assigned into House Grigoriev, finding thousands of new friends.
After several years of studying, his parents decided to assign him into different magical school, as political situation in Russia started to tremble. Alex sent application into Educational Office, and started to wait.
He already arrived at England, living in house of English friend of his parents.

Dumbledore's Army

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Accepted! Interesting Bio, I like it. Although I do need to know what Hogwarts House he'll be sorted into so I can add him to the proper accepted characters list.

IltEJFl.png
latest
name
Mindy Washington
[spoili]etymology
diminutive of Melinda
from the town of Wassa's people
nationality
Ivorian (Ivory Coast)[/spoili]

[spoili]sexuality
Bisexual

birthday
June 12th[/spoili]
house
Hufflepuff
year
4th year
blood status
Muggle Born
not a quidditch player
personality
Mindy is a social butterfly and finds it hard not to chat somebody up. It doesn't matter if she knows you or not, she'll talk to you. She can be kind of annoying because she's a motormouth, and she usually doesn't realize it unless you tell her. She's very generous and will do her best to help you solve a problem and sometimes she'll inconvenience herself in the process. Overall Mindy is a kind girl, but she's a bit of joker and finds it hard to taking things seriously.
appearance

H6pKG7J.png

(dumbledor's army)

qydu6nk.png

latest

name
Dakotah Moss

[spoili]etymology
allies or friends
descendant of Moses
nationality
Sioux Lakota[/spoili]
[spoili]sexuality
Gay
birthday
October 9th[/spoili]
house
Gryffindor
year
3rd year
blood status
half blood
not a quidditch player
personality

Dakotah is a courageous young man who often jumps into things before properly thinking things through. He hates bullies and often tries to protect others, but he isn't very large or physically capable, so he usually gets beat up. Dakotah has a strong moral compass and a serious disposition.
appearance
e4j3VML.png

(dumbledor's army)​

Last edited:
Both Accepted =33
Although in the future I would prefer people use the character sheet provided.

Both Accepted =33
Although in the future I would prefer people use the character sheet provided.
I did use it, I just added some stuff but the spoiler code I put in didn't go through I think. Sorry!

Name~ Draymon Yung

Gender~ Male

Age~ 16

House~ Hufflepuff

Year~ 6th Year

Blood Status~ Muggle-born

Quidditch Player?~ Yes, Keeper

Personality~
Draymon is a down to earth kind of fellow, despite his natural appearance. He was almost placed into the slytherin because of his natural cunning, but the hat saw through to his core and found a caring heart that swayed its mind. Never one to be upset at any situation his house constantly is on him to take life more seriously instead of like a joke. Won two years in a row laziest student, by skipping classes to, "watch the clouds dance", as he said in verbatim. He loves to pal around with the others houses, as he considers everyone in the school his family at this point because Hogwarts has by become his home, even during the holidays when others leave.

Appearance~

heir_of_slytherin_by_cat_cat.jpg

(Dumbledor's Army)

Name ~ Delilah Rose Windsor
Gender~ Female
Age~ 16
House~ Slytherin
Year~ Sixth Year
Blood Status~ Pure~blood
Quidditch Player?~ No
Personality~ Clever and sarcastic, Delilah has an heir of superiority about her. She has a dislike for those who are less intelligent than her and constantly finds herself bored with the majority of of her peers. However, there are a select few who she deems worthy of her time. She is most often found studying, wanting to pursue a career as an Auror, she knows she needs to be the best in her class. At mostly everything.
Appearance~
{{Character picture linked}}}

Dumbledore's Army

Attachments

• character 1.PNG
    character 1.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Name~[/BCOLOR] Vivi Hawklight
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Gender~[/BCOLOR] Female
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Age~[/BCOLOR] 16
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]House~[/BCOLOR] Hufflepuff
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Year~[/BCOLOR] 6th
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Blood Status~[/BCOLOR] Half-Blood
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Quidditch Player?~[/BCOLOR] Just a Fan
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Personality~[/BCOLOR] Helpful, appreciative, gracious, sweet and organized, but they're tainted by the mix unfortunate circumstances of being clumsy. Known to be counted on for her incisive nature especially when someone is in need of comforting or support.
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Appearance~ [/BCOLOR]
"Dumbledore's Army"
V_zpsten4gqtr.jpeg

Keith_zpsgjp6xwmf.jpg

Edited, and recolored by Charlie's 4th Angel

So for future reference. If you've miss placed your colored pencils, and decide that a 30min drive to the closes store is too far, so you use Sharpies... Just drive... I'll still post it but it's not that great, Sharpie does not blend well lol So instead I just used the first google maker I could find.
HufflepuffByMe_zpsott3qzkb.jpg

Last edited:
dumbledores army ;;^)

Name~ Caspian Beauchamp

Gender~ Male

Age~ 14

House~ Slytherin

Year~ Fourth year

Blood Status~ Muggle-born

Quidditch Player?~ No

Personality~
Caspian is quite a loud and lively spirit, always getting in trouble, and, in general, just wanting to have fun! He tends to get hurt a lot, due to his slightly-spastic personality, as well as curiosity. Though, despite how rowdy and pushy he can get, he is also very friendly and open-minded. He doesn't appear to be afraid of telling other's how he feels, or telling them secrets. Bluntly honest, but he doesn't mean to hurt other's with how honest he is, he just finds no point in lying.
He thought he would end up in Gryffindor, or even Hufflepuff, but he was surprised.

Appearance~
I'm going to describe him, since I can't play that lil game! :00 I'm on mobile haha, but I can also try to draw him later?

Caspian has earlength, disheveled, dark brown hair and deep green eyes. His skin is quite tanned, and he has a few freckles here and there. He is quite thin, and if he were to open his mouth, you would be able to see quite a large gap in his teeth. He is about 5'6" in height. He has quite a friendly appearance, really!

sorry that's really brief! ;;v;;

also ima put a lil

extra stuff: he is the gay :^)

-

i'll change anything if it needs changed! I dont mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.