Status
Not open for further replies.
~Jack~
Interaction: Christi Bailling and Sky-Anne Tillany (@Helena Sky), and Alexey Solojev (@RecentlyInsaneRussian)
"Limbs fall off?" Jack asked. "Maybe Christi and I should get somewhere safe before you continue practicing and casting and making fires a room where literally everything is flammable." How safe would this train ride be?

~Christi and Sky~
Interaction: Jack Esther ((@Petricus Euryale)) and Alexey Solovjey ((@RecentlyInsaneRussian))
Christi nodded in vehement agreement. She knew Sky was going to push her limits until she was satisfied and if that meant them accidentally going up in flames.... "Good idea, let's get out of here...." She said quickly, grabbing Jack's hand and pulling him out into the hall before sighing. "Where to now?"

The Gryffindor even seemed slightly deterred by this. "I think I'm happy with a kitten.... I'll name her Snowball." She chimed happily.

~Tyler~
Interaction: Caspian Beauchamp ((@Yewitz ))​
The blonde looked at him like he was nuts before carefully shaking his hand. "I'm Tyler Tillany. I think you'd be better suited for my sister. You're a bit nutty...." He said, glancing at him before sitting down and pulling a chocolate frog out of his robe. "Now, don't you dare open that window like Sky did...."

~Jack~
Interaction: Christi Bailling and Sky-Anne Tillany (@Helena Sky), and Alexey Solojev (@RecentlyInsaneRussian)
Jack let her pull him by the hand, out of the booth and into the hallway. Was it called a hallway on a train? Jack was snapped out of his interrupting thought by Christi's question.

"Maybe we can find another booth?" he asked. "If we move to the back of the train we should increase our chances of finding an empty booth that is yet to be taken."

Alexey Solovjev ~~
Interaction: Helena Sky-Anne Tillany (@Helena Sky) ~~
"Oh... Hm" Alexey thought about something, momentally asking

"You know... I have one friend, who creates Slavic runes. For a beginner, it's hard to concentrate on rune without seeing it, so you will have better results with real rune"

@Helena Sky

-

He smiled and continued to wait patiently for a response, but chuckling when it came. He let his hand fall back to his side and nodded as he spoke. "I will take that as a compliment," He purred, smile only growing. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Tyler. And don't worry, I won't."

~Sky~
Interaction: Alexey Solovjey ((@RecentlyInsaneRussian))​
"I'm really good at picturing things, try me out sometime or come find me when you get your hands on those runes. In the mean time, come see me if you want a lesson in mischief." She finished with a wink. "Or you can tag along, I want to go show my twin my new kitten."

With that she stood, cradling her kitten in one arm and pulling out her wand with the other hand, "Wingardium Leviosa" She said softly as she motioned for her luggage to follow her.

~Christi~
Interaction: Jack Esther ((@Petricus Euryale))
Grabbing his hand, she pulled him down the isles toward the back of the train. Her stuff would make it inside. It always did. As for Rebel... Merlin only knew where that cat was now. Probably going after someones rat.... Poor little critters. Continuing to pull him along, she asked softly. "Now, what were you trying to ask me about?"

~Tyler~
Interaction: Caspian Beauchamp ((@Yewitz ))​

"Whatever, dude.." Tyler said, opening a Chocolate Frog and miraculously catching it and biting its leg off. "Think what you want to think. Won't change what I think." He said with a shrug.

~Jack~
Jack quickly averted his gaze in response to her question, almost tripping over a forgotten suitcase while Christi continued to pull him along.

"Well, you remember how we left things last year. And then we were on summer break and I couldn't contact you and well... You know. I gave you that book on the last day of school with the message on the front page..."

@Helena Sky

-

"Okay," He replied, shrugging as well, before turning back to look out the window for only a moment. Then, he looked back, "How has your day weeent~?" He purred.

-

Aleksander passed a few more compartments, glancing quickly at the people inside, before finally retreating and making his way back to his own compartment. He'd survive without any interaction. It was probably only going to be a bit longer until they arrived. Plus, he'd barely have the ability to have a conversation with anyone. English was not his specialty. Sinking back into the seat once he got to the compartment, he released a sigh. "Steikje.." Aleksander would mumble under his breath with a whine.

Alexey Solovjev ~~
Interaction: None ~~
Alexey looked as she left his compartment, as he laid back on the seat, dreaming about train speeding up a bit. No, seriously, even horses were able to overrun it.

He sighed deeply, balancing pencil above his hand.

Delilah Rose Winters

Her body shifted uncomfortably staring at Ethan. Muggle friends? She had never had any, nor did she wish to. She believed in the sanctity of keeping the blood pure. "Hm, yes, I see how that must be tough for you." She said calmly, not allowing her distaste to show on her face. Her stormy blue eyes glanced back at her text book before looking to Ethan. "You don't find that they are, well... Aren't muggles quite dim?" She finally expressed, confusion crossing her face. Her only experience with muggles had been that they were utterly clueless and rather less intelligent than she. Tough, she found that most of her classmates were less intelligent than she was as well.

~Christi Bailing~
Location ~ Hogwarts Express

@Petricus Euryale
She looked sheepishly at the ground, kicking a foot nervously. "I never actually got a chance to see the message." She admitted softly. Blue eyes looked up at him in an almost ashamed manner. "What did it say?"

~Tyler Tillany and Sky Tillany~

@Yewitz
Tyler gave the kid next to him an odd look. Did he just purr at him? "I have a feeling it would be going much better if I'd picked a different compartment to hide in." He said slowly. In the back of his mind he was praying for some kind of distraction when the compartment door burst open.

"There you are!" Sky exclaimed, wandering in and shutting the door behind her. "I've looked just about everywhere for you!"

And his prayers were answered!

~Ethan Tillany~

@Timber.
"Dim, sometimes. Other time my friends can be geniuses though. You do not want to know what kind of trouble we got into this summer." He chuckled, almost darkly. Him and his friends had a rather... dark sense of humor and it often got them into trouble they didn't need to be in.​

Alexey Solovjev ~~
Interaction: None ~~
Alex quietly took out his new wand out of his rucksack, and checked it. It's surface shined, as he never actually wielded it. "If you are really a wizard, you can send your energy through each and every instrument" Starting page said at the book the brought with him from Koldovstoretz. Dusk amulet was laying somewhere in his trucks, but it needed some source to restart. He needed to be sure that no one is watching...

~Jack~
@Helena Sky

Jack fell silent as he follow Christi. He seemed reluctant to speak up, even afraid to look at her as they walked.

"Well, the thing is... I, erm, I was... I wanted to ask..." Oh dear bloody God, he was not seriously about to say it! Was he? There was a reason he had written the note. Because he was incapable of saying it. "I just wanted to ask if... You and I... If we could... Maybe... I don't know..." He couldn't. It was too difficult. "... Just... If we could chose some of the same classes this year..." Yes, he had taken the easy way out. Jack had been too afraid to say what he really wanted to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.