Just a Machine looking to write // Updated 2018

M

Machine

Original poster

#ffffff Hi. I don't really go by any name.
"Machine" is fine.
Age » 23 years old
Location » Canada, ON. (EST time zone)
Discord » Machine#9233

I'm looking for some laid-back roleplays to get into.
I've been doing these things for about 9 years now, on and off.
These days, I'm looking to get back into writing so here we are.

As for ❝ rules ❞ and the such, I'm not too picky.
I think the general rule is please be don't give me one liners.
A paragraph is fine, as long as you give me something to work with and it progresses the story.
I would appreciate decent grammar and English but I can understand if English is not your first language.
But good thing we have spell check tho, amirite :p
Also, I'd prefer not roleplay with anyone younger than 18.

Another thing I'd like to add is face claims and character sheets.
Yes, I do both realistic and digital art-style face claims and I do make character sheets for roleplays.
No, I do not have pre-made characters. I enjoy the process of making and filling out a character sheet.
I also really enjoy dabbling in coding, as you can see, but you are not required to do the same.

Now for plots and pairings. I'm really open minded to a lot of things so hit me with what you got.
I can play male or female and do m// f// m/f pairings as well as some smut.
*As a side note, I don't really do fandom roleplays. I have a hard time playing a set character so I'll only play as an OC!
With that being said, here are a few plot candies that I'm into right now.

• Just a few pairings that tickle my fancy! Will add more later.

• sexual services x consumer
    • supernatural x human
    • forbidden lover x forbidden lover
    • drug addict x significant other
    • royalty x commoner
    • bully x target
    • control freak x free spirit
    • arranged marriage x secret lover
    • abusive boss x employee
    • adult x abused runaway
    • ex-lover x ex-lover
    • supernatural lord x human
  • Here are rough ideas of roleplays that I'd like to play.
    Some may be based off of books, movies, musical lyrics, animes or photos that I find while exploring the internet.

» This photo // Not sure how a roleplay could be made out of this, but I really enjoy the picture and hope that I can come up with something.

» After dying in a car accident, X finds themselves in the body of Y, a victim of bullying at school. No longer a pushover, they start standing up for to the bullies but then meets Z, an old friend from the past. Somehow, Z immediately picks up X's 'scent' from Y. What happened between these two in the past and how will it affect their future?
    » Heavily based off of the manhwa At the End of the Road

» Former gang big-name or kingpin is released from prison and maybe tries to make an honest living for themselves. Or not. Potentially slice-of-lifey.

» You called me a naughty girl and told me to wait for you in your room. While I find you /extremely/ handsome and am, myself, excited for the opportunity, I'm not a girl.

» This photo // Something along the lines of X was once a human, but then during a secret mission, they were killed but it was all apart of some plan to turn them into a super human. Their partner, Y learns of this truth and tries to stop them from destroying the world.

• This is my word bank with a bunch of, well, words and phrases that appeal to me.
    I usually come to this list if I'm short on inspiration for story ideas, so feel free to mix and match! Capitalized words are my favorite.

ADDICTIONS // gangs and the mafia // ROMANCE // MURDER // school settings // BATTLE ROYALE // time travel // music and artists // super humans // HORROR // DARK MAGIC // super powers // POST-APOCALYPSE // witchcraft // video games // VIRTUAL REALITY // military // MECHA // war // non consensual interactions // ARRANGED MARRIAGES // CHILDHOOD FRIENDS // WITCHES and WIZARDS // COVENS // career change // LOVE TRIANGLES // anarchy // PERSONAL SACRIFICE // hate crimes // TRAVEL // AGE DIFFERENCE // stockholm syndrome // desperately seeking a purpose in life // sleeping with the enemy // freak shows and carnies // becoming a monster when you hit puberty // PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR // flower shops // wanderlust // classic cafes // CORRUPTION // abuse // STRANGERS // FATE // black mail // elves and fairies // SCIENCE FICTION // SPACE TRAVEL // FUTURISTIC // step siblings // FORBIDDEN LOVE // family settings // TATTOOS // Dealing with homophobia and racism // heartbreaks // DEATH // couples // adventure // bullying // artificial intelligence // robots, androids, etc. // FANTASY // knights and dragons // EXPERIMENTS // love affairs // SOUL EATERS // androgyny // CROSS DRESSING // hostages // roommates // COMPLEXES // controversial issues // OBSESSION // FOREIGNERS // DYSTOPIAN WORLDS // mental illnesses // psychotic breakdowns // TRAUMA OF ANY SORT // love as a(n extremely addictive and illegal) drug // FLUFFY LOVE // light bondage // soft core torture // ROCK N ROLL // starting a band // secret agents // undercover cops // history // OVERCOMING CHALLENGES AND FEARS // phobias // loss of a loved one // BAD BOYS AND GIRLS // vigilantes // MANIPULATION // true love // supernatural creatures // mythical creatures // parallel worlds // alternate universes // SECRET WEAPONS...

*I would like to disclaim that some words and phrases that are listed don't represent me as a person.
    Though I may be interested in having 'racism' and such in a roleplay, I don't support such issues in the real world.

As you can see, I favor the dark, horror themed and twisted type of roleplays but I'm always willing to do something more fluffy and romantic or slice of life type of roleplays.

I mostly prefer to roleplay over threads but you can try to convince me otherwise.
But.. if you're interested or curious, shoot me a message or drop a comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Official updates!
// 09. 12. 2017
» Added a few new things and made it look nicer.

// 04. 01. 2018
» Updated roleplay info
» Added new words and phrases to the word bank
» Added stuff to the plot candies
» Updated pairs and added new ones!
» I'm also still searching for new roleplays!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: calcifér.
  • binge eater ghoul x human / ghoul who doesn't kill
This caught my attention, though I only read Tokyo Ghoul up to the "I got white hair, black nails and a personality change now" part of the first series, so I hope it's not too troublesome.

Anyways, I've got two ideas for this pairing, one each for human and non-killing ghoul:

Human version: Serial killer.... wanted to make a point with horribly mutilated corpses but the corpses keep being eaten and that won't do at all!

Ghoul Version: Y'know, being a ghoul is stressful enough without being stuck with cleaning up a binge eater's mess every fucking time in order to keep the inspectors and other dangerous individuals away from your turf.... ARGH! Not again!

• binge eater ghoul x human / ghoul who doesn't kill
This caught my attention, though I only read Tokyo Ghoul up to the "I got white hair, black nails and a personality change now" part of the first series, so I hope it's not too troublesome.

Anyways, I've got two ideas for this pairing, one each for human and non-killing ghoul:

Human version: Serial killer.... wanted to make a point with horribly mutilated corpses but the corpses keep being eaten and that won't do at all!

Ghoul Version: Y'know, being a ghoul is stressful enough without being stuck with cleaning up a binge eater's mess every fucking time in order to keep the inspectors and other dangerous individuals away from your turf.... ARGH! Not again!

I'm really diggin the ghoul version! I'll hit you up with a message.

I'm interested in drug addicted musician artist thing x significant other. Do you have discord by chance?

I'm interested in drug addicted musician artist thing x significant other. Do you have discord by chance?
I do have discord, but I don't enjoy roleplaying in instant messengers.
If you plan to use it to discuss the roleplay, then I'm definitely open to that!

I'm pretty much down for most of your pairings. (I think the only one I saw that I wasn't super into was the drug addict/artist) ; v ;
And I like dark/horror stuffies too... hehe.
If you're feelin' any particular pairing, I'll definitely plot with you. I have logs too, if you're interested! ... Only one is super recent, though. Apologies.

Reactions: Machine
Hi! I'm really interested in the Cafe Owner x Customer pairing, so if you still have room for more roleplays, I'm down to plot with you. :>

• Love
If you're still on the hunt, let me know! I'd love to try most any of the pairings you listed. c:

Greetings!
If you are still looking I would love to offer myself as tribute.
  • drug addict musician / artist x significant other
  • sexual services x consumer
  • supernatural creature x human / human hybrid
  • forbidden lover x forbidden lover
  • demon x demon / human
Those are the pairings that I am most interested in.
I hope to hear from you soon. <3

• Love
So when you say sloth.... How slow do you normally take?
And how often would you want to be reminded...?

So when you say sloth.... How slow do you normally take?
And how often would you want to be reminded...?
I'd say I'd post at least once a week but any longer than that, I usually let my partner know.
If I take longer than a week, then a reminder would probably help.

Since it's the holidays, I've been spending time with family a lot more but I do try to get stuff done and keep in contact with current partners.

If you are still looking, I'm interested in starting something.

I'm quite interested in doing something with the following pairings!

- arranged marriage x secret lover
- ex lovers
- forbidden lovers
- supernatural x human