Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I got just a little plot in mind, has a little something to do with Street racing, with a little romance. It'll be a MxF and I will be playing the female. Plot is below, please PM me if you are interested!

Just a little Street racing, it never hurt anybody. New town, new racers, but never one that nobody doesn't ever go up against. A male, just moved into town, and with the love of racing, joins up some of the town's best racers. Everyone warns hin though about racer named the reaper, a mysterious person who doesn't even step out of the car. Eventually he challenges Reaper to a race, and though he comes very close to it, he doesnt win. Though with how close he got, he becomes the first to see the reaper, and nobody was expecting a female. After enough tries of trying to beat her, she offers up a midnight milkshake, and just between driving and sharing a milkshake with each other they start to become just a little closer, until another driver threatens both their relationship that they are building, and her life. One trip to the hospital could mean the end to alot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.