1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Hey guys! LittleGhost here and I am looking for some people to roleplay with! Uhm so yeah that's about it! xD Let us get on to the things!

How I Roleplay:
  • -I reply several times a day and at least once a day, but I'm usually on all day, so I'd prefer someone who can reply often.
  • I've been working on extending my writing to paragraphs but I'm starting to be able to write longer paragraphs and maybe more.
  • -I like hearing other peoples roleplay plots and using theirs! I have a few of my own ideas but I love working with new things! So feel free to lay some plots on me!!
  • I mostly play female characters because I barely play males. That and it's easier for me
  • I DON'T LIKE USING ANIME FOR MY CS. Don't ask why, I just like using real pictures

What I like:
  • -I looooove romance in my RP's. It's an absolute have. But not all romance.
  • -I absolutely love reading over everything we write so if you can be detailed and try to right long paragraphs. I love reading!
  • -I haven't really tried any type of roleplay other than romance and a little bit of fantasy, so I'm completely open to anything. I'm not picky with my roleplays.
  • Mythical creatures. Mermaids. Romance. Magic
  • Fantasy!!!
  • Victorian Era
PLOTS!!!
The ones that are bolded are the parts I'd rather play. If both are bolded, then I don't care
Stars (*) are my ratings as far as what I want to play the most 1 being eh kinda and 5 being OMG I WANT IT!!!
Strike-through means that I'm already doing that one enough, but I wanna keep them for references

Tour Bus****************
After several months of waiting for tour dates to be announced, Muse A has scored tickets to see their favorite musician in concert. Despite the concert being two states away, Muse A is determined not to miss it. Muse A and a friend drive for 2 days to make it to the venue on time. During the opening act, Muse A goes in search of Muse B's tour bus in the venue parking lot. Their friend keeps watch as Muse A sneaks onto the unattended bus. Muse A quickly looks around for a souvenir to take back home with them. A guitar pick, an article of clothing Muse B always wears, anything. Security comes around and Muse A's friend runs off, leaving Muse A stranded on the bus. The concert gets called off before the headliner can take the stage because the fans inside are getting too rowdy, so Muse B heads for the tour bus through a private exit. Muse B gets onto the bus and in a panic Muse A hides in one of the bunks. The bus drives off with Muse A on it…
What will happen when
Muse B discovers Muse A hiding out on their tour bus?

The Fosters***
Muse A is a foster child who has spent 3 months in juvenile hall for a crime they didn't commit. They are let out on parole only to be sent to a different foster home, one with two mothers, and three other kids, two of which happen to be adopted. Muse B is the oldest child in the new foster home Muse A is staying at. Muse A doesn't want to fit in at the new home feeling that they're not going to stay long enough to make any kind of connection. Muse B tries to get on Muse A's good side seeing behind their hostile nature at the lonely kid inside. Muse A ends up running away a day after being in the foster home to go and rescue their little sibling from their abusive ex foster parent. Now, Muse A and their sibling are living in the new foster home, but Muse A's only concern is that their sibling is safe. Over time, Muse A and Muse B develop feelings for each other even though Muse B has a boyfriend/girlfriend that doesn't like Muse A. But will past experiences keep Muse A from falling for Muse B? And will Muse A warm up to their foster home or will things just come crashing down?
  • Young and in Love***
[FxF] [MxF]
Muse A and Muse B are young and in love. After meeting one summer at the beach, the couple hasn't been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Excited that they've each found their soul-mate and eager to show the world, they decide to get married. Unfortunately, Muse A andMuse B's parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won't last and they'll regret the rushed nuptials afterward. Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They'll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents' help.Muse A and Muse B scrape together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving only a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap apartment to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it's not long before they discover that it's not as easy or as fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they're short on rent. Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they are together they begin to fight over their finances.

Will they find a way to make it work as young newlyweds? Or will they end up crawling back to their parents for help?
  • Beauty and the Boss******
(I'd rather this be FxF)
Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A's father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B's face, as his/her henchmen usually do his/her dirty work, but everyone knows his/her name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A's father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B's mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his/her best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn't a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he/she commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him/her as he/she has fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave as long as she returns within a week's time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his/her home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him/her and if
he/she recovers she'll marry him/her. Her quick actions save his/her life and once he/she is well enough, they marry.

Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he's assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family.
  • Joy Ride******
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They've yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver's license. The only time that Muse A isn't under the watchful eye of their parents is when they're at school and even then, they're under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn't resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn't come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they're not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they've earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.
Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they're making their way to the bus. Muse A can't help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.
  • Summer House***
[FxF] [MxF]
A group of friends decide to rent a beach house together for one month of summer. Due to a terrible thunderstorm on the day that everyone is supposed to arrive, only Muse A and Muse B show up on the first afternoon. Weather conditions become so poor that the roads are closed and the rest of their friends aren't able to make it until the storm clears up (2 days later). On their own for the first weekend, Muse A and Muse B bond, exploring the house, cooking together, talking until morning, eventually giving in to a strong physical attraction between them the night before everyone else arrives. (
Both Muse A and Muse B are single and ready to spend the summer indulging in their steamy fling.)

• Tale of Two Kingdoms ****
(I would love to do this FxF as well)
Muse A is a prince (Or princess). Muse B is a princess. Both royals are from neighboring kingdoms that have had a tenuous alliance for hundreds of years. Muse A's kingdom has a formidable army; while Muse B's kingdom has plentiful gold and silks. War is threatening to come to their lands and the only thing that can secure peace for both kingdoms is a union of families by marriage of the next heirs to the throne. The prince and princess are set to be wed shortly after their first meeting, once Muse B
is of age to bear children. At first, the betrothed couple do not get along. Bad blood between their fathers have tainted their views of each other long before they come to meet. Gradually, as they are forced to engage in the courting process for the sake of the kingdoms, their negative impressions of each other fall away.

• Million Dollar Marriage*****
[FxF or MxF]
Muse A and Muse B have just been cast to participate in the most popular game show on TV. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, since the prizes are always amazing for anyone who finishes the game. And the premise is simple, it's a live version of Truth or Dare; all Muse A and Muse B have to do is complete all of the rounds! Simple enough, or so they both think until the final round. A million dollar prize is offered if Muse A agrees to exchange wedding vows with the mysterious Muse B, whose identity is concealed behind a silhouetted curtain. The condition is that Muse A and Muse B must stay married for one full year to keep the money. Young and in a considerable amount of debt, Muse A and Muse B go for it and agree to get hitched on live TV. When the curtain is pulled back, Muse A's face falls in shock. Muse B is all too familiar. Muse A has vivid memories of Muse B bullying them in school, years ago. Muse B doesn't recognize Muse A right away, but senses that Muse A isn't happy to see them. The wedding proceeds and after the show's over, Muse A and Muse B must work through their issues if they want to keep that million dollar prize. Along the bumpy road of getting to know each other again, the pair realize that they've both changed a lot since high school. But have they both changed enough for real feelings to develop?

• Brave in Your Arms****
Muse A lives in an abusive environment. For years, Muse A has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there's an opportunity, Muse A escapes with no plan of returning. Muse A runs straight to Muse B (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that's been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe no matter what, and that they'll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for Muse B's comforting, Muse A spontaneously kisses Muse B. Though surprised, Muse B doesn't pull away.

I'm completely open to anything, I'm not a picky roleplayer. So if you'd like we can work up a plot or something

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys! LittleGhost here and I am looking for some people to roleplay with! Uhm so yeah that's about it! xD Let us get on to the things!

How I Roleplay:
  • -I reply several times a day and at least once a day, but I'm usually on all day, so I'd prefer someone who can reply often.
  • I've been working on extending my writing to paragraphs but I'm starting to be able to write longer paragraphs and maybe more.
  • -I like hearing other peoples roleplay plots and using theirs! I have a few of my own ideas but I love working with new things! So feel free to lay some plots on me!!
  • I mostly play female characters because I barely play males. That and it's easier for me

What I like:
  • -I looooove romance in my RP's. It's an absolute have. But not all romance.
  • -I absolutely love reading over everything we write so if you can be detailed and try to right long paragraphs. I love reading!
  • -I haven't really tried any type of roleplay other than romance and a little bit of fantasy, so I'm completely open to anything. I'm not picky with my roleplays.
  • Mythical creatures. Mermaids. Romance. Magic
  • Fantasy!!!
  • Victorian Era
PLOTS!!!
The ones that are bolded are the parts I'd rather play. If both are bolded, then I don't care
Stars (*) are my ratings as far as what I want to play the most 1 being eh kinda and 5 being OMG I WANT IT!!!
Strike-through means that I'm already doing that one enough, but I wanna keep them for references

The Fosters****************
Muse A is a foster child who has spent 3 months in juvenile hall for a crime they didn't commit. They are let out on parole only to be sent to a different foster home, one with two mothers, and three other kids, two of which happen to be adopted. Muse B is the oldest child in the new foster home Muse A is staying at. Muse A doesn't want to fit in at the new home feeling that they're not going to stay long enough to make any kind of connection. Muse B tries to get on Muse A's good side seeing behind their hostile nature at the lonely kid inside. Muse A ends up running away a day after being in the foster home to go and rescue their little sibling from their abusive ex foster parent. Now, Muse A and their sibling are living in the new foster home, but Muse A's only concern is that their sibling is safe. Over time, Muse A and Muse B develop feelings for each other even though Muse B has a boyfriend/girlfriend that doesn't like Muse A. But will past experiences keep Muse A from falling for Muse B? And will Muse A warm up to their foster home or will things just come crashing down?
  • Young and in Love***
[FxF] [MxF]
Muse A and Muse B are young and in love. After meeting one summer at the beach, the couple hasn't been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Excited that they've each found their soul-mate and eager to show the world, they decide to get married. Unfortunately, Muse A andMuse B's parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won't last and they'll regret the rushed nuptials afterward. Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They'll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents' help.Muse A and Muse B scrape together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving only a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap apartment to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it's not long before they discover that it's not as easy or as fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they're short on rent. Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they are together they begin to fight over their finances.
Will they find a way to make it work as young newlyweds? Or will they end up crawling back to their parents for help?

• Prom Night*
[FxF] [MxF] [MxM]
Muse A and Muse B have been friends for a very long time, but Muse B has developed feelings for Muse A. Muse B plans on confessing these feelings by asking Muse A to the High school Prom coming up. Unfortunately, before Muse B can ask, Muse A is asked by someone else (possibly by a muse of a NOTP involving Muse A) When Prom night comes around, Muse B, having gone alone, sits at the sidelines with Muse A, who is waiting for their date. As the night goes on and the last dance begins, Muse A's date is nowhere to be found. Muse B then decides to ask Muse A to dance with them. As they slow dance, Muse B whispers their confession into Muse A's ear. Prom night ends and the two sit on the stairs outside the school, waiting for their parents to pick them up. Muse A can't stop thinking about Muse B's confession, thinking back to all the moments they have shared as friends, the good and the bad, and realize that they may even share the same feelings. Muse A's thoughts are interrupted by their parents' car pulling up, ready to bring them home. Without thinking, Muse A kisses Muse B before running to the car.

• Beauty and the Boss******
(I'd rather this be FxF)
Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A's father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B's face, as his/her henchmen usually do his/her dirty work, but everyone knows his/her name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A's father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B's mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his/her best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn't a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he/she commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him/her as he/she has fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave as long as she returns within a week's time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his/her home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him/her and if
he/she recovers she'll marry him/her. Her quick actions save his/her life and once he/she is well enough, they marry.

Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he's assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family.
  • Shifter***
[MxF] [FxF]
While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what's going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

• Baby Project****
[FxF] [MxF]
As a health class assignment,students are required to take care of a baby simulator for 3 weeks. The teacher doesn't give the students a choice of partners, instead pairing them up at random. Much toMuse A's dismay, they're matched up with Muse B, someone they absolutely can't stand. Muse Bisn't pleased about it either, since they feel the same way about Muse A. Every decision they make as fake parents is a struggle from the very beginning, particularly scheduling who takes care of the baby when and for how long. Muse A and Muse B are forced to compromise and spend time together with the baby for the sake of the project, which requires cooperative decision-making and documentation of their progress. Over the course of the project, Muse A and Muse B start to realize that their partner isn't as horrible as they once thought. They're actually kind of fun to be around, even given the circumstances. What will happen to their budding relationship once the project comes to an end?

• Summer House***
[FxF] [MxF]
A group of friends decide to rent a beach house together for one month of summer. Due to a terrible thunderstorm on the day that everyone is supposed to arrive, only Muse A and Muse B show up on the first afternoon. Weather conditions become so poor that the roads are closed and the rest of their friends aren't able to make it until the storm clears up (2 days later). On their own for the first weekend, Muse A and Muse B bond, exploring the house, cooking together, talking until morning, eventually giving in to a strong physical attraction between them the night before everyone else arrives. (
Both Muse A and Muse B are single and ready to spend the summer indulging in their steamy fling.)

• Tale of Two Kingdoms ****
(I would love to do this FxF as well)
Muse A is a prince (Or princess). Muse B is a princess. Both royals are from neighboring kingdoms that have had a tenuous alliance for hundreds of years. Muse A's kingdom has a formidable army; while Muse B's kingdom has plentiful gold and silks. War is threatening to come to their lands and the only thing that can secure peace for both kingdoms is a union of families by marriage of the next heirs to the throne. The prince and princess are set to be wed shortly after their first meeting, once Muse B is of age to bear children. At first, the betrothed couple do not get along. Bad blood between their fathers have tainted their views of each other long before they come to meet. Gradually, as they are forced to engage in the courting process for the sake of the kingdoms, their negative impressions of each other fall away.

• Million Dollar Marriage*****
[FxF or MxF]
Muse A and Muse B have just been cast to participate in the most popular game show on TV. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, since the prizes are always amazing for anyone who finishes the game. And the premise is simple, it's a live version of Truth or Dare; all Muse A and Muse B have to do is complete all of the rounds! Simple enough, or so they both think until the final round. A million dollar prize is offered if Muse A agrees to exchange wedding vows with the mysterious Muse B, whose identity is concealed behind a silhouetted curtain. The condition is that Muse A and Muse B must stay married for one full year to keep the money. Young and in a considerable amount of debt, Muse A and Muse B go for it and agree to get hitched on live TV. When the curtain is pulled back, Muse A's face falls in shock. Muse B is all too familiar. Muse A has vivid memories of Muse B bullying them in school, years ago. Muse B doesn't recognize Muse A right away, but senses that Muse A isn't happy to see them. The wedding proceeds and after the show's over, Muse A and Muse B must work through their issues if they want to keep that million dollar prize. Along the bumpy road of getting to know each other again, the pair realize that they've both changed a lot since high school. But have they both changed enough for real feelings to develop?

• Brave in Your Arms****
Muse A lives in an abusive environment. For years, Muse A has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there's an opportunity, Muse A escapes with no plan of returning. Muse A runs straight to Muse B (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that's been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe no matter what, and that they'll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for Muse B's comforting, Muse A spontaneously kisses Muse B. Though surprised, Muse B doesn't pull away.

Other pairings:
  • Angel x Human**
  • Vampire x human**
  • Mythical creature x human***
  • Arranged marriage*****
  • Masquerade ball (kinda like Romeo and Juliet I guess)****
  • Your ideas!**********************
I'm completely open to anything, I'm not a picky roleplayer. So if you'd like we can work up a plot or something
So i love everything you have here would love to do an angel human or the mythical creature as well as the fosters million dollar marriage tale of two kingdoms young and in love beautiful and the boss or the masquerade love all your ideas :D

i do enjoy having a little hot and heavy in my roleplays if thats oke with you i hope

Million Dollar Marriage and Tale of Two Kingdoms. Hm, I'm quite torn with such lovely plots.

Omg...i wanna do one...my rps died so I don't have anymore but like 2...oh idk which one to do.... Umm the fosters sounds goood if its still up for grabs?

OMG GUYS!!! I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys! I haven't been getting notifications!! @LittleMissTinkerToy I am so alright with doing the fosters with you. @Autumn I haven't done either of those, so which ever you would like to do! Both of you message me

Yay ok well ill RP you so we can do a talk stuff over.

Status
Not open for further replies.