T

Taichou

Original poster
The Girl From the Star |
Only looking for one person.

tumblr_npkrfdW4t71tqou9go1_500.gif

Plot
Mood Music

I don't know if it was the full moon, or the way I could see the stars lighting up in her eyes so intensely. . . But that night, I knew, when she said she wasn't from this planet. . . I believed her.

This is about a story of two kids in their prime of life growing up on an isolated island where everyone knew everybody and nothing was out of the ordinary. Where the story begins is, there was a meteor shower one night during a summer festival that celebrated the occasion once every 50 years. When the shower begins, it is tradition at that very moment, to make a wish.

What if you wished for something out of the ordinary that night? What if you wished for something that broke the simplicity of this little island?

What if your wish for a change in your life to happen, and it came true?

What would you do?

[Pm for plot information]

About Me

- I write A LOT. So, please, come ready to write a story, not a basic paragraph response.
- I check rp resumes, just so you know.
- Thread only. Anime pictures only.
- I can be pretty specific on what I want, and I want to make sure you get it, I get it, and we both get it, y'know?
- I'm a pretty busy person, and I will always make sure to tell you when I will be gone for a full day, or more, or if I just can't post tonight. I would hope you'd do the same if something comes up and you won't be able to post.
- I'm not looking for speedy fast posters, I'm looking for long-term, and precise posters.
- If you lose interest, tell me, don't keep me hanging, please and thank you.
- I'm a slow poster, forgive me.
- When plotting, if you don't get anything, or if you want to add to the plot PLEASE DON'T HESITATE. Plotting is a two-way street after all!
- If interested, write on the post, or PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I could be interested in this if it is still open! It sounds like an interesting story! :)

Reactions: Taichou
Announcement: Due to my sudden hiatus, I'm deciding to pick this plot back up again. It is open to anyone once more. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.