• I just chose an answer.

• This looks good, where do I sign up?

• Are you crazy, hell no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bohemian-sadboi

Okay so I just want to find out who would be interested in a morally ambiguous, realistic, survival in some American wild area(swamps, deserts, forests, ect.) It will be as real as I can make it, and stuff like starvation and dehydration will be a problem, there is the risk of sickness and poisons. You will be able to die. This whole idea is based on the choices that you as people make. I don't want any magic, not super humans, nothing that isn't real. Real people, real fear, and real harm. There will be more than just the elements this is going to push you as people (or your characters if you don't want to use yourselves.) to the brink of choices moral and ethical. Do you dare take this trip into the wilds?

I will allow a single fire arm if you pm me the make and model so I can see if is practical and of civilian issue.
Every one can have a knife or blade, but not like a sword, a machete or bone hatchet or so-on is fine.
As always tip your waiters, thank your armed forces members, and pray to your god/gods often

I love going camping!! Count me in on this adventure!

I'll think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.