Just a few

he rolled his eyes"i may be whipped by a girl im not even dating yet but im not your serving bitch"he laughed and tickled her.in all honesty he hated shakespeare but he enjoyed teasing her and hoped she didnt catch what he had said.drake was hoping on making it a surprise tonight but then again that would require not cowering like a bitch and he was bad at that

[DASH=green]"Psh, I'll make you my serving bitch if I want too!" Kori grinned and tried to wiggle away from him as he tickled her. These moments were her favorites... the moments where they just messed around with each other; it was just them and nothing else in the world. For awhile now Kori has been trying to hide how she really felt about Drake. She never felt as if she was good enough, and she didn't feel like she was his type. Maybe.. just maybe.. tomorrow morning she would tell him her feelings. Then again... she probably wouldn't.. being scared of rejection and all.

"By the way, I'll need clothes to sleep in tonight," she said just after escaping his attack of tickles. By now he should now that he was about to lose another shirt; Kori makes it a habit of stealing them.[/DASH]

he sighed"im starting to think this is a hobby of yours...are you like making a shrine or something?"he asked and led her to his huge closet"im guessing you need some spare underwear and pants too right?"drake asked as he rummaged for clothes he wouldnt mind not getting back ever again. he nicked his thumb on a loose nail and swore"gotta fix that later"he muttered to himself before giving her a large but thin white v-neck t-shirt, some of his spare sweat pants,black, and some ankle socks"good enough ri ri?"

[DASH=green]"Nope. I make sweet love to them." She said sarcastically. All emotion left her face when he called her Ri Ri. The articles of clothing were snatched from his hand as she turned on her heels and went to the bathroom to change. When she came back to his room the thin material of the shirt clearly showed her lime green bra; she didn't care... she also happened to neglect to put on the sweatpants that were given to her.

"Now, go get me Ramen," she said but ended up going to the kitchen before him and climbing up on the counter to get the noodles that would soon become so yummy. Ramen was most definitely Kori's favorite thing to eat. There was something about how the noodles sucked in all the flavoring that just made her all fuzzy inside.[/DASH]

((very disturbing description of ramen lol))

he rolled his eyes"you know my mom hates when you dont wear pants around the mansion.its gives her ideas about us"he pointed out"although those ideas arent entirely untrue i would rather not have my mother thinking them"he sighed and got some water boiling for the noodles.he loved ramen but he prefered it fried instead.sure it was more unhealthy but it tasted amazing and was like an orgy in his mouth

[DASH=green]"You are so right.. They aren't untrue." Kori winks and kicks her feet while they were hanging over the edge of the counter. She didn't really care what his mom thought but for some reason his mom still liked her. "We aren't going to be down here long. I'm sure if I go upstairs to get the sweatpants they will be off again as soon as we get upstairs." She had a point.. and just to make it, she jumped down from the counter and wrapped her arms around Drake's waist, standing on her tiptoes slightly so she could put her chin on his shoulder "I think you like the sight anyway," she murmurs in his ear.[/DASH]

he went red but growled playfully,nipping her ear"you are shameless sometimes"he laughed and kissed her head before pushing her back up onto the counter and stirring the noodles.they were almost done and just needed the flavoring"hmm...beef or chicken?"he asked,looking over his shoulder at her"you always change it"

[DASH=grass]"Chicken," she said simply and went back to kicking her legs. It wasn't long after she teased him that his mom walked into the kitchen. She looked over Kori and sighed. There was this girl without pants in her house again. She really didn't mind having her over, but he didn't want to think that her little boy was sleeping around with Kori, and she was sure he was.

"Kori.. your pants?" His mom looked at Kori pointedly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I left them upstairs. I shall get them." Kori smiled sweetly and hopped off the counter. As she walked by Drake she placed a kiss on his cheek then trotted upstairs. His mom walked towards him and in a hushed town began to talk.

"I don't mind if she stays over, but she needs to be properly dressed, and I don't want you sleeping with her." She stares at him seriously before grabbing a bottle of water and heading out of the kitchen.. who would have thought have a teen boy was so difficult?[/DASH]

"hey i got her pants and she refused to put them on"he complained"she listens to me as much as jess listens to you and dad"drake pointed out.jess was his ten year old little sister who drake believed was satan's hellspawn most days"even ask her when she comes back down and im pretty sure she will admit it...i hope"he sighed and went back to making the noodles, adding the chicken bouillon flavoring to the mix

[DASH=green]Soon after Kori trotted down the stairs in his sweatpants, smiling at his mom as she walked by her. Kori still didn't see the point in putting pants on when she was just going to wiggle out of them as soon as they were back upstairs.... she just supposed it was a respect thing since it wasn't her house, but Kori didn't really respect anyone.

"I hope you know that pants will probably come back off once we are upstairs," she says softly and presses her chest against Drake's back one again; her hands grazing softly over his stomach. Kori didn't know why she was so clingy at the moment, but he didn't seem to mind.[/DASH]

"i assumed"he rolled his eyes"no sex though"he reminded her and kissed her nose playfully.drake then got the ramen into a bowl and split it between two bowls for them. he then rummaged around for two forks and then went to the fridge"what do you want to drink?"he asked as he reached in and grabbed a can of Vault from the back. his mom was a bit OCD about the fridge contents and ordered the drinks based on the primary function. juice here, milk there, sodas up top, energy drinks right next to them. it was freakishly organized

[DASH=green]When he talked about no sex, she began pouting... She was going to find a way around that. They both wanted and she knew it.. In fact that's exactly what she was going to say.

"You know we both want it," she whispered. "Come ooonnn." Kori giggles and nips at his neck before grabbing a vault for herself as well as a bowl before trotting upstairs. That was the cool thing about his mom; she allowed them to eat upstairs. Her dad never let her eat in her room.. still doesn't. As soon as she was back in his room she sat on the floor and began eating her Ramen. It was so good. Kori kinda smiled and wiggled as she ate. That was something she did.. if she liked something she was eating she would smile and wiggle... Just how Kori was.[/DASH]

((omg my gf does that too x.x))

he laughed and sat next to her,quietly slupring up his ramen without chewing.he was always doing that with food. when he was younger,drake had always been yelled at to not chew his food as much because once he had chewed on a single bite of stake for several minutes.now he barely chewed at all and he still irritated his parents."of course we both want it"he scoffed"i do by default since im a guy"drake reminded his friend and poked her forehead

[DASH=green]When his finger poked her forehead her eyes narrowed on him. Of course she wasn't seriously angry but playing around was fun. She slowly put her bowl then then reached over and jerked his from him. If he could scoff and poke her, she could be a jerk. In a quick movement she pushed him back, trapping his wrists down on the floor. Her eyes twinkled, hair cascading around their faces. A slight smirk was on her face as she lowered her head, lips just inches from his.

((PM me with your reply.. we will continue from there and post back here after everything ;D ))[/DASH]