ART Just a few if my things.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Munchkin

Intoxicated Artist
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I like to give a lot of ideas and mentally construct a Roleplay before I begin. However, I am very open to my RP partner(s) throwing in ideas. If I am joining into someone else's role-play, I let them control.
Favorite Genres
SciFi, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Horror, Action, Adventure

Note: I like a touch of darkness in most of my Roleplays
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, Furry, Anthro
I talk about my art a lot wherever I go, and I've decided to make a small little portfolio for this website, so some people can get an idea of what kind of stuff I do. My best work has been academic work, since I'm an art student (going to be a Junior this fall).

sheep_in_wolves__clothing_by_ilaughatyoursmile-d8bijtq.jpg fan_blades__for_my_show_by_ilaughatyoursmile-d5hwllc.jpg drawing_5_by_ilaughatyoursmile-d8cfn6j.jpg 11079524_1004588102886358_3061710697754573100_o.jpg 11004652_1004587029553132_5640775464530553344_o.jpg just a small collection of my work~!

I recently have gotten into digital paintings. Once I get more comfortable with the software and such, I'd like to open up for commission work!

Attachments

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female
I play both passive and aggressive equally. I typically like to make contribution, but also get it from my partner.
Favorite Genres
Sci-fi, Fandom(ESPECIALLY love crossovers, Marvel stuff, and many others), superhumans, Magical, Romance, Fantasy, etc.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror... Sorry, I just can't handle it due to super anxiety that gets triggered by it. ;-;
I talk about my art a lot wherever I go, and I've decided to make a small little portfolio for this website, so some people can get an idea of what kind of stuff I do. My best work has been academic work, since I'm an art student (going to be a Junior this fall).

View attachment 75809 View attachment 75807 View attachment 75806 View attachment 75805 View attachment 75804 just a small collection of my work~!

I recently have gotten into digital paintings. Once I get more comfortable with the software and such, I'd like to open up for commission work!
Oh.. My.. God.

Gorgeous! I'm envious of your artistic skill. I'm sure you do wonderfully in class. ^_^

Nemaisare

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
I prefer that we both put forth the same amount of effort. I like throwing ideas out there, so a decisive partner is a good thing...
Favorite Genres
Low/High/Epic Fantasy, Adventure, Worldbuilding, Supernatural, Mutants
Genre You DON'T Like
Earth slice of life(ie. lacking any fantasy elements)
These are really great. I love the lines you've put in for fur on the animals. It gives it a really nice texture. And the portraits are wonderful!

Munchkin

Intoxicated Artist
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
I like to give a lot of ideas and mentally construct a Roleplay before I begin. However, I am very open to my RP partner(s) throwing in ideas. If I am joining into someone else's role-play, I let them control.
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, Furry, Anthro
Oh.. My.. God.

Gorgeous! I'm envious of your artistic skill. I'm sure you do wonderfully in class. ^_^
Thanks so much ^_^ It definitely doesn't come without hard work!

Munchkin

Intoxicated Artist
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, Furry, Anthro
These are really great. I love the lines you've put in for fur on the animals. It gives it a really nice texture. And the portraits are wonderful!
Thanks so much~!