2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.

And another one to get excited about!

Everyone is saying they threw in Jeff Goldblum's little cameo in the trailer as a way to lure people in.....

It worked for me

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
OwO

I am excited!!!

I wanted to get excited but then once they got to the premise of the movie, the only thing I could think of was "This series has gotten as ridiculous as Fast and the Furious."

I'm very conflicted.

I've seen so many trailers lately..... as a trailer for THIS TRAILER. I can't even, I don't. What is this. I thought I understood how trailers worked, but apparently Otaku is behind on things...

Anyway. Augh. I loved the first couple Jurassic Parks but now... it's like, really? I just can't get excited. Of course, I love Chris Pratt so Ima see it anyway, but like. Augh. I will internally moan about it in theatres, is all I'm saying.

They probably shouldn't have spoiled the Goldblum cameo, though, I think. Could have been such a cool revelation in the movie. Actually reminds me of Ragnarok and how everyone already knew Hulk fights Thor from the trailers? That coulda been so cool if they hadn't showed it (ignoring the comic fans who already know everything since time immemorial). I feel like I'm complaining a lot. But, I mean. Its dinosaurs. And Otaku is practically a small child psychologically so.....

w(°o°)w WOOOOOO, NEW JURASSIC PARK WORLD MOVIE

Considering I'm just here for the dinosaurs... Forget about all that 'sequels are bad' nonsense. Bring on the dinos.

I genuinely did not expect this, though I probably should have, in retrospect.

Also, people. Stop breaking up couples and stuff for views/money/shock value/whatever the hell else. >:[ Give good reasons in the story or don't do it at all. -grumbles to self and retreats back into my hole-