Jurassic Park: The Other Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They actually are warm-blooded." Aly said, missing the point. She looked back at the raptors. "I guess I could grab a bite.." It was always hard to leave them alone. No matter how old the Raprors got, they still needed to be watched.

(And I'm waiting on replies here.)

(K, now that I can be a raptor, lets go!)
~She lurked in the grass, hiding her body, and sneaking. She was trying to find food, sniffing the ground and air until she came to a clearing. She saw humans through the window. But she was so hungry.. She leaped torwards the glass and tried to break it, to get the humans on the other side. It didn't work.. She growled.~

(@DrakeRoleplays which raptor are you? Cherry is a reddish female who is the most troublesome. Emmy is a shy greenish female. Bastian is a blueish male and Atreyu is the youngest, a greenish male.)

Aly heard screams on the other side of the Raptor enclosure. The Raptor trainer took off running.

(@DrakeRoleplays which raptor are you? Cherry is a reddish female who is the most troublesome. Emmy is a shy greenish female. Bastian is a blueish male and Atreyu is the youngest, a greenish male.)

Aly heard screams on the other side of the Raptor enclosure. The Raptor trainer took off running.
(@CynderTheDragoness I am Cherry,)
~She hears the pitter and patter of somebody elses feet. Food? Cow meat? Pig meat? FOOD? She ran torwards the running noise and saw that it was Aly. She had a wired feeling for Aly, a bad one. So she growled, blocking her only way out.~
(Dont worry, no death or injury planned.)

I don't think this is even active anymore

Yeah :/ after a certain point, everyone became innactive and uninterested ;n; I might try a different one with different players

Still the Raptor trainer.
May just copy and paste Aly to the remake.

sounds good :)

Also thinking about a harry potter and LOTR RP. Throw some hunger games in there. Its still a work in progress :)

Never was a huge Hunger Games fan. But I love Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings

Im thinking of a hunger games/harry potter collaboration called the mudblood games :P

Status
Not open for further replies.