Jurassic Park: The Other Island

Name
Saoirse Macrae

Height
5'10"
Weight
134 lbs.

Personality
A cheerful girl, Saoirse is as intelligent as she is pretty. She's a tough cookie and knows her stuff, sticking to her opinions until death. Strong and independent she loves a good joke and is easy to get along with, as long as you don't get on her bad side (don't call her sweetheart!)
More to be revealed through RP...

Looks

PHO-10Sep23-254430.jpg

Backstory
Saoirse grew up loving all animals, especially those in need. Her family farm was full of sick animals, from alpacas to zebras (her parents worked at the local zoo as vets.) Some stayed with her after they healed, such as a ferret named Bembhi, and a pig named August. She seems to have a magical touch with animals, and graduated medical school and veterinary college early and with flying colors. Though she is never one to shy away from people, she finds tranquility, rare in conversation with humans, when working with her animals.
The rest is TBD...so secretive x3

Park Employee or Visitor:

[IF EMPLOYEE]

Specific Occupation
Veterinarian
Favorite part of job
Playing with the baby dinos and watching new life happen
Most hated part of job
Losing a patient/seeing anything in pain and not being able to help it

[IF VISITOR]

Reason for visiting
N/A
Favorite exhibit
N/A​

Reactions: Dovahkiin
Intro coming up in a bit.

I think we will wait for 1 or 2 more people to post their intro, then we will begin to meet up somewhere

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hello everyone, just letting the group know that, "Shaymagoo," will be discontinuing this RP. She feels like she isn't really cut out for Roleplaying yet. She wants to apologize and wish everyone a fun time! That leaves 7 more of us. Maybe 6...we are waiting for a startup pot from one other user

That's sad post coming up later today.

sounds good!

O my gosh. I'm so sorry I haven't been around. I thought there was wifi at the camp but there isn't. Finally got data though. What happened if you don't mind me asking? Hope you're ok, lovely. <3

Im doing fine :) thank you! There have been a few events, but nothing major. There were some kids sticking their hands in the Raptor exhibit. I saved a deaf child in the same group from getting their hand bitten off. In addition to that, their is a Raptor whose neck is cut open so some of us are going down to check on them

I meant to you, sweetheart. :3

OHH xD im dumb, I apologize. Unfortunately, I flipped an ATV with my niece. Have road rash all down my left side and intense side pain. I think I fractured my hip or possibly torn my abdomen. But! I'm feeling better and the pain isn't so severe so I'm hoping I just bruised myself :3

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to Jurassic World: The Other Island! This is a fun and casual RP based off the Jurassic Park/Jurassic World series. If you haven't seen any of the movies, that's OK! The basic concept is that a group of scientists managed to create a real dinosaur using DNA found in a mosquito. This practice grew to produce several kinds of dinosaurs which were then put in a "Theme Park" for the populous to view. Eventually, things went wrong and the dinosaurs managed to escape, killing anyone that stood in front of them. This RP is a continuation of that further in the future. So have fun, be creative, and make your own story! Here, you will post the characters you create for this RP. Please follow the Character Sheet template below and have a great Roleplaying experience :)

Name:

Weight:

Personality:
Looks (pics preferred):

Backstory:

Park Employee or Visitor:

[IF EMPLOYEE]

Specific Occupation:
Favorite part of job:
Most hated part of job:

[IF VISITOR]

Reason for visiting:
Favorite exhibit:
Can I be a Raptor?

I don't have a problem with that. Though, your RP would be a bit limited to when we were near the raptors

(@DrakeRoleplays: You'll mostly be interacting with my character, who is the Raptor trainer.)