Jurassic Park Survival RP (4 Spots open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a post script to my post so it puts him down in the lobby since it seems like that is where everyone is going to be gathering.

Name: Katie Cavanaugh
Appearance: http://img.tapatalk.com/4ba9bfa9-45d6-a784.jpg
Bio: Katie grew up as an only child in Trenton, New Jersey. When she was only seven years old, her parents tragically died in a car crash, and so she moved to New York City to live with her maternal aunt and uncle. During her school years, she was a very troubled child with hardly having any friends and being an outsider, because she had a speech impediment. She was also constantly being bullied and that led her aunt to home-school her. After she graduated from college, she moved back to her home town to work as a waitress. One day while working, her work was having an employee raffle contest and she won a ticket to Jurassic Park. And now she's on her way to the small island.
Personality: Katie is a very sweet and patient girl who hardly shows her temper, but she can come off a little cold when she doesn't know anybody. That's because she's extremely shy and nervous. She's also not much of a people person and loves to be alone.
Any body modifications, such as tattoos: A small blue and black butterfly on the small of her back.
Likes: Horseback riding, collecting antiques, reading, and hiking.
Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Name: Trevor Dalton
Appearance: http://indulgy.ccio.co/75/TD/pF/2803491455243959157deC2dH3c.jpg
Bio: Trevor grew up in Nashville, Tennessee and is the youngest out of five kids. He was an average student who liked being by himself and was on his high school's home-coming and prom committee in his junior and senior year. He dropped out of college when he was 25 to become an musician like his late father. He later joined in a band called Crimson & Clover for three years and decided to go solo. He is now heading to Jurassic Park with mixed feelings.
Personality: Trevor is pretty much a laid-back guy and not much of a talker, but more of a listener. But he can be quite chivalrous towards the ladies and a little old fashion. Lets just say he's an old soul.
Any body modifications, such as tattoos: None
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
---------------------
I hope it's okay, let me know if I need to change anything.

I would also like to join in here! I plan to have two characters as well, unless you do not want anyone else doubling up slots, then I can go with just one.

S.R.full.589251.jpg

Name: Alexis Knowles

Bio: Born and raised in the south of the U.S. Alex is used to living with others. For a decent amount of her life she lived with her brother in a house with three of her friends. Her parents passed in a car accident when she was away at university and he was only sixteen. She had to leave school and pick up a job to take care of him but her friends were kind enough to help them out. Despite the fact that he began to cringe away from society after the tragedy, Alex always tried to take her brother out when she went out with her friends. She worried that he would become a recluse and completely separate himself from the world.

During an outing she came across a vendor selling raffles for a secret prize. She purchased a ticket and waited for the drawing. They had three envelopes to three different getaways, to where they would not say. Alex lost the first time but she kept buying tickets until she finally won the last envelope. She almost ripped the contents in her excitement and found that they were tickets to that new amusement park, Jurassic Park, that her friends had been talking about. She almost ran all the way home but quickly remembered she had driven that day. A vacation might help her brother's attitude, she thought.

Personality: Alex is a very positive person, believing that any good deed done will come back to you. She is very friendly, approachable and sympathetic but those who act rudely or with little cre for others can see a colder side of her. Her outlook is quite sunny but if anyone messes with Jonathan she would not hesitate to defend him.

Likes: the beach, eating, reading, skating at night, hanging out with her brother

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Anthem11a2-1.jpg
Name: Michael Knowles

Bio: Since the accidental death of his parents, Michael had been living with his sister and her friends. He did not like sharing space with them. They were all college students and he was not very happy with them treating him like a kid. He liked the time he spent with his sister, but it made him miss their parents more. Michael did not like going outside and became socially awkward due to this. His sister often took him out after he turned eighteen but he always managed to hide himself when they were out.

He had been slowly getting better but it is still a hard thing to even think about for him. When his sister tries to cheer him up he usually gives in but he isn't sure how long it will take for him to heal.
Personality: Michael is a very quiet individual who prefers to be left alone to his thoughts. Sometimes he seeks out companionship so he doesn't feel alone, but he is not one for crowds. His will is weak so he often gives in to pressure unless it could end up with him being hurt or hurting someone else.

Likes: hoodies, sweets, manga, listening to music, snuggling up to his sister, animals

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Hey, I was wondering since there's only one character spot left and no one has claimed it yet, maybe after 48 hours or something like that; may I do a third character?

Okay I'll have something up sometime today.

You guys still alive an kickin'?

It's been so quiet lately D:

I was trying to let everyone post...but I don't know if they all have or what happened xD

Well I could reply to the last person that posted, but I posted right before that xF

I'm gonna put something up pretty soon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.