Jurassic Park: Hidden Aftermath

Of course! Feel free! Though we're about to get going so the sooner you can get a bio together the better :D

Character Name: Kaito Sun
Job/Role: paleobotonist (not correct spellng...)
General Appearance: ri7o20.jpg

Current Goal/Purpose: To study the animals

General Personality: Friendly. Quiet. He'd rather just study than talk to people.
General History:Typical preppy boy. Went to an expensive college on scholarships. All for his "extraordinary intelligence" or something of the sort.

I'm sorry, my first post on the IC was short, I have to go soon

Okay! Anyone who doesn't get on the chopper by tomorrow is getting left behind in Nice!

ZYPHER, WHY DID YOU ALLOW A DINOSAUR INTO THE CHOPPAH?

I did whut now? >_>

EDIT: Oh yeah, she's totally going to chew you out if you step out of bounds! BEWARE MISS CAROL! SHE'LL TAKE HER AGGRESSION OF 3 FAILED MARRIAGES OUT ON YOU IF YOU PISS HER OFF!

Right... so... who's in which vehicle?

That's actually what was holding me up.

I know I'm not riding with the two employees. Otherwise it's just a long ride of glaring and potential arguing. So anyone that wants to ride with a animal rights activist on dino island. . . . LET ME KNOW.

Since the vehicles are together yet it really doesn't matter who is in which, just assume that Miss Carol and Matt were in the first one and each car has a driver so that's like 4 more seats available in the first car and 6 more in the second

I don't want to be in the car with the kids. >:[

I will simply be in whatever vehicle's more convenient :P

Honestly which vehicle your characters are in are of no importance, just oooh-aaah at the dinosaurs and we can get on way with the other plot points and the tour (those vehicles will have a seating chart though)

Okay, I'm going to be pretty busy, so I might not have time to post (like this time now as an example) Zypher, you can hijack my character and control her temporarily when I'm inactive. I'll let you know when I've got free time!