Jurassic Heart

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bob Ross, Apr 8, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

GUYS THERE IS A JURASSIC PARK DATING SIM CALLED Jurassic Heart.

OSSO AND I SHIT YOU NOT, THIS IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED !!!!!!!

2. BEST VISUAL NOVEL EVER. PLAY IT, YOU GUYS.

3. I got all the endings, this means I'm a hardcore gamer right?

And I'm making fanart and I ain't even mad.

[​IMG]

4. Koobear, I love you.

5. This is the most epic of fanarts ever.

6. Fucking Rory. So here's how we hashed out so far

Taira-kun is the Tamaki, the obvious love interest.

Dilophosaurus-kun is the tsundere, his frill goes up whenever he's tense, angry or is embarassed by displays of affection or concern.

Velociraptor-kun is the kuudere, he couldn't care less if you were interested. ... He likes to cook. (HAHAHAH REFERENCE JOKE!)

Triceratops-kun is the guro character, the one the other dinosaurs pick on and make fun of and he can't see his inner beauty. He gets constipated when he's nervous. (HA MORE REFERENCE JOKES)

Brontosaurus-kun is the Oblivious Guy, he won't know Main Character is hitting on him because his ass so tall he can barely hear what people below him are saying so he just nods and smiles, constantly chewing on the requisite stick of wheat or whatever grass-type shit.

Gallimimus-kun will be the Sporty Guy, he has sweat bands everywhere. Motherfucker won't stop fidgeting neither.

The delinquent that moves the story along without being a dating option is that fucking goat at the beginning of the movie.

Taking the sequels into account...

Spinosaurus-kun is the yankee and head boss, he has a rivalry with Taira kun and he's always eating, usually Velociraptor-kun's cooking experiments.

Pteradactyl-kun is Spino-kun's second in command and has a love of picking things up if they're interesting.

Parasaurolophus-kun is a grunt in Spino-kun's gang, he just cares about hair maintenance, he deals with the aftermath that Pachy-kun creates.

Pachycephalosaurus-kun is the enforcer of Spino-kun's gang and his weapon of choice is his own forehead.

GIJINKA-FYING COMMENCING.

7. You guys have problems. D:< SO many problems...

8. Nah. Asmodeus makes for a great female lead.

9. I'm concerned about the mechanics of a dino romance...And from the look on that girl's face, so is she.

10. OC Original Character Do Not Steal

This is Utahraptor-chan, she is your rival for Taira-kun's affections. She's constantly dreaming of being his bride and having is T-raptor bebbies.

[​IMG]
    via ... I dunno, I never was able to track down the original .gif maker but this shit came from tumblr I know that much.

11. I am so playing this tomorrow and posting screencaps of my achievements.

12. That's sexy.

13. I have recently completed this game. I was not sure what to feel about it, but in the end, I decided that it was awesome. We should totally do a kickstarter for a sequel.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It it is one of the best short VNs ever.