Junkyard Earth [OOC]

I am going to toss up a CS and then you can tell me whether or not there is space for me. I would really like to join.

Name: Dr. Marlboro Pepper

Sex: Male

Background: An inventor and tinkerer! Dr. Pepper spent his days rummaging through junk and crafting useful items from it. It was only natural that he, such a curious mind, must go out further into the world to find new things for new creations! Joining a team of wily young scavengers was the only next logical step! Anyway, it was a good opportunity to cut out the middle men that used to supply him with his materials.

Appearance: 5' 10"
corel3.jpg

Equipment: A massive backpack filled with all sorts of tools, parts, and half finished projects. A long double edged dagger with a socket like handle and a small bit of chain with a small metal peg attached next to a small hole through the handle. A long straight walking stick about an inch in diameter and about 6' tall. One end has a hook carved into it is a pit of leather and thick twine wrapped around it. The other end cut into a thinner point with a small hole in it. He uses the staff to sling various creations on while walking. A bag of round stones attached to his belt.

Bonus Points: Tell me how well armed this mofo is and I'll love you forever.

If accepted, I will start as if I had joined the group a couple of days before the events occurring.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll be gone til tomorrow evening, no internet where I'm going D=

Ah! Forgot to reply ^ ^; Looking good, @Potatocat! It'd be nice to have an older character to keep us young whippersnappers in check.

Wait, are you going to the 50's with Doc Brown? Damn it.... I thought that was just me and his thing!
I wish! xD My sis in law begged me to stay a night with her and she lives waaay out in the country with no internet. It's so good to have it back again!!

Hi, qucik question, is this RP still open for joining?

Wait, just to clarify, there are probably proper blacksmiths, right? I mean, if the primary weapons are swords and the like, then there would be people with forges and crucibles, right?

Wait, just to clarify, there are probably proper blacksmiths, right? I mean, if the primary weapons are swords and the like, then there would be people with forges and crucibles, right?
IDK I'd think not though I may be wrong but its like fallout if you've heard of that game without the common use if guns so I think its all scavenged or makeshift/Decent

IDK I'd think not though I may be wrong but its like fallout if you've heard of that game without the common use if guns so I think its all scavenged or makeshift/Decent

For now I will assume that at least basic blacksmithing is happening using left over equipment, but as it was in ye olde times, good steel is a rare commodity and having something made from it is expensive and takes a long time.

Give it life! Is it dying? D:

Same here but I'm waiting on the response of a other character (Samsung)

I was the last one to post... can't post again.

Well I know what to do to continue since the person playing smasung is inactive

You can try. Hopefully our leader comes back to further play out the new found object. I'll keep trying for sure (so long as it's not just me posting D: )

Reactions: Amberlin
Dusty Trails does this RP have any hope of continuing?

Just asking cause I'm cleaning up my account to better focus on the RPs I'm a part of and I'd like to stick around if there's hope.