Junkyard Earth [OOC]

Woo hoo!

Got it!

I'm down for fancy formatting. I'm using twins so I was planning on it anyway just so there's no confusion.

Uh... I wish I could help. I'm still figuring out this site.

Reactions: Sanyi Farniniom
I'll post my opening when I get home from work at 3PM Mountain Time.

I didn't realize I had testing today, sorry! I'll get right on posting! :)

I'm a little confused. Can we clarify on here who's already part of the crew? And, maybe, how long they've been part of it?

Just want to make sure I'm not RPing under the wrong assumptions.

I had intended for everyone to be part of the same group, though for varying amounts of time (depending on the players). Maybe one "new" person.
Exclamation has been scavenging for awhile, but the "group" is at least 2 years old (even if that means her first partner of the characters and no one else yet). As time went on it grew.

Damit sorry dont get any alerts and forgot too watch will post in a Moment

Ok. Then I'm going to establish my characters as members of the crew that ambiguously joined a year ago. Initially they came and went as they pleased disappearing for periods of time, but it's been half a year that they started to solidly stay with the crew. Also, their cannibalism is a secret.

Name:Aim(toothpaste)
Sex:Male
Background:
(I only want a brief backstory that you can elaborate on IC. Gotta get that character development going!) Was born in a small group by he was 7 1/2 he was abandoned and met the others that had already met at 8
Appearance:Strong upper body and weaker thinner lower body 5'9" tall and has a scar on right cheek from a raider incident killing his parents. The first thing he found was a aim tooth paste at 1 year old so they renamed him aim
Equipment:Short Bow and quiver of 17 Homade and 5 premade. Has a baby sword(Pocket knife) and almost working pre made gun. Its missing trigger,chamber loader, and a slide. Wears black hoodie white T-shirt jeans and combat boots with homemade backpack of leather. And a baseball cap.Always wears a rag mask on or off mouth

Last edited:
Reactions: Amberlin
@Inquisitor Dusty - I am sooo sorry for the long post in the IC thread by the way! My mind doesn't work very well with keeping things organized, so I had to reply and respond to everyone's posts the way I did to keep from getting confused. I hope that's okay! If not I will try to edit it or something. Also, it was hard to work out when each reply was made in character, and I hope I got everyone's responses in and in the right order that they were supposed to happen!

I'm so sorry guys! It was homecoming weekend, so I was terribly busy. I have to go to bed now, but I'm going to try to reply to the IC tomorrow after school. Sorry again, see you guys tomorrow!

Haven't been getting updates for this, and I based my character about just getting out of the bad place with her parents, I didn't know we had to make our characters in a group

Reactions: Dusty Trails
It's fine if a few characters start away from the group, though I'd prefer no more for now. You're good, Kitty!

And on another note, I've been super slow posting partially because I've been waiting for other people who haven't posted yet to post. Assuming they don't post tomorrow I'll just start posting everyday. Going to throw down a post right now though.

I really need to get better at this "right now" thing, because I had to eat and finish some reading and now I've got to practice guitar. I might post later tonight, but for now naaaaaw. Otherwise it'll have to wait until morning (assuming I get decent sleep) or after school. See ya guys o/

Reactions: Sanyi Farniniom