Online Availability
Varies due to health issues.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Slice-of-Life, Adventure, Modern
Hihi! How's it going, guys? I'm Juneberry, and I'm looking for some people to play with! I do original and fandom RPs.

A bit about me as a roleplayer and what I expect from you:
1. I play any gender and gender pairing.
2. I am happy to double or even triple if necessary.
3. I only play OCs, original or fandom.
4. Even if a fandom or plot idea you want isn't on my list, please let me know about it! If I know and/or like the concept, I'll still give it a try.
5. I only do smut if it's a natural build up. I refuse to focus on it. Romance should also be a natural build up, not forced.
6. I have health problems, and no definitive schedule. Some days I'll post multiple times, some days I won't be able to at all. It varies a lot. Please be patient with me.
7. I prefer to write in third person past tense. I only require the past tense from you- you can do whatever POV you want otherwise.
8. I highly prefer writing in threads.
9. I don't write based on any form of literacy level. Some posts will be short, some will be long. That's the way it goes. As such, please don't feel you have to write a ton every post for me. I don't mind one liners once in a while, for all that matters. Just have fun with it. :)

I think that's enough for the rules and regulations on my account. Now let's look at some fandoms and original ideas!

PLEASE NOTE:
Original ideas are ocassionaly (often, actually) from one of my personal writing projects. I will use concepts we write together in the project potentially, but I will not steal your ideas or characters. If I want to use an idea, I'll ask, but your character will never be in danger of being stolen.

Let's start with my original ideas...
1. The Man Who Sees Curses
This story is about Nuru (a person cursed with the ability to see people who are cursed) and how he and his sister investigate mysterious occurences caused by curses as occult investigators. Ideally, I'd like you to play someone who is cursed and who is being investigated. The curse can be anything you want, and your character is welcome to join the investigation.

2. Worlds Collide!
This story takes place on two worlds: Earth, and an MMORPG. Unlike things like SAO and .hack//, the worlds are literally becoming one. If you lose an arm in the game, your arm offline disappears. If you have a skill in the game that you didn't have offline, you suddenly have skill in it, because the stats are becoming part of reality. We can play from any point, such as before the worlds blend, when the worlds are blending, or the aftermath. I have numerous characters I can play here, and I am very open to ideas you might have for it, so let's hear it!

3. Magical Girl/Boy Treasure Hunt
A crazy man has used a mixture of nanotech and magic to cause dozens of young men and women to turn into magical girls/boys. Using their powers, they must get through a number of challenges he's created. Boys and girls can be magical boys/girls, and can even change gender if you want. Be as creative with their type of magic as you want, too! If you want some weird examples, let me know.

And now, fandoms!
.Hack//
SAO
Log Horizon
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory
Pokemon
Digimon
Natsume's Book of Friends
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
Other?

I think that's it for now. I'll edit this if more things come to mind. I hope you'll find something interesting, or have an idea you want to play with me. I promise to do my best so we both have fun! :)

Last edited:
I'll do a pokemon or SAO RP.

Maybe SAO want to discuss it in a pm further.

I'd be interested in the Worlds Collide setting if you are still looking for partners for that. I'm happy to talk about things in discord or PMs if you want to keep the thread relatively clean.

I'd be interested in the Worlds Collide setting if you are still looking for partners for that. I'm happy to talk about things in discord or PMs if you want to keep the thread relatively clean.
I'm fine with either method for discussions. If you prefer one or the other, just let me know (or, y'know... contact me whichever way you see fit?) :)

Oh my gosh, Harvest Moon! This could be so cute. DM me? <3

Hi! I'm very interested in The Man Who Sees Curses! That sounds like a great one.

Hi! I'm very interested in The Man Who Sees Curses! That sounds like a great one.
I'm glad to hear it! Shall we converse about how to go about it over PMs? I'm fine with either, but figure it's easier to keep track in a PM for planning.

Still looking? I'd be interested in doing a FxF Pokemon roleplay, but, I am also pretty interesting in doing something like the 'World Collide' plot, also with a FxF pair. I think it could be pretty fun. Let me know and I'll message you, or you can message me if you want!