Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
mmUjQR8.png

ga46HiT.png

Hello Iwaku! Happy Pride Month! It's Dusk here with your monthly update for June! Spring is nearly over which means summer is just ahead. And with summer comes an influx of activity and new users. Our goal this month is to focus on our newbies and make them feel welcome! One of the best ways to do that is to drop by the New Arrivals forum and say hello! Anyone can help with that - including new members! You might even find a cool new friend that way. You can also Vote For Iwaku! to help us get more newbies.

If you are new, welcome to Iwaku! We're a friendly site and we're here to help so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. It's also good time to check out our Terms and Rules if you haven't done so already. And if you'd like to get yourself an art of one of your OCs I am currently offering Free Character Portraits for new users during the month of June. Another place that might be good to check out is our the Roleplay Help section where you can find lots of useful guides and exercises. Don't hesitate to jump into the activity!

Finally, June has some neat events going on which anyone is free to join. The submissions for Poetry Fantastic Fanfare Talk are now available to read and you can vote on a day for the live readings. The Iwaku Summer Book Club is just kicked off its voting phase to decide which books to read. Finally, we've got the third Tales from Iwaku short-story contest which has some neat themes this time and cool prizes to be won!

Cheers,
Dusk

I'm an ass. Don't ask me for help.
Just kidding. I'm friendly. Just have a dark sense of humor.

WELCOME TO IWAKU, BITCHES.
Too forward, Dusk? Lol

For reals, though. Welcome to Iwaku. Hands down, best roleplay site I've had the honor of being apart of. We have fun here.

You also forgot to mention our discord, which is a lot of fun, too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Haha
Reactions: iridescent and Dusk
I'm here to take names then hopefully smell em later.

• Haha
Reactions: XIII
Status
Not open for further replies.