June Forum Audit and News About Staff

Grumpy's like:
gfbFvkz.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Reina
LMAO! And just when I was wondering why all of a sudden all the Staff members I know got downgraded. XD

This is tyrany on its finnest. Fire everyone, sit back, grab a beer, and just watch the world burning like hell. Pretty much how Iwaku admins work. X'D

This is tyrany on its finnest. Fire everyone, sit back, grab a beer, and just watch the world burning like hell. Pretty much how Iwaku admins work. X'D
If that were true, making this post would be a mistake.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: firejay1
  • Haha
Reactions: firejay1
I maintain I'm on vacation T_T

I don't enjoy REAL vacations anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia
Iwaku admins be like: "YOU ELECTED US, SO NOW SUFFER".

Iwaku admins be like: "YOU ELECTED US, SO NOW SUFFER".
1. We weren't elected, we were appointed by the site owner because she believed we would actually give a damn about this community.

2. Can you not do this? These sort of jokes come off as ungrateful when we are doing the work right now of what we previously had 30 people on average doing, especially when we have to stop in order to ask you not to say them because some people actually think this is an accurate representation of what we do and believe.

If anyone is trying to burn things down it's me. ;__; But they won't let me hire all the staff back just to fire them again, or put demons in the watercooler.

Wait. We weren't supposed to put demons in the watercooler?

Too late.

Reactions: Astaroth
RIP demons. They didn't deserve that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Greenie
WTF! xD I just hope this is just a joke and not somebody really trying to do something as silly like this! FFS, I spit my juice all over my monitor, damn it! xDDD

DAMMIT JAYS! DON'T SHOW THE WORLD THE MAGICAL HIDE BUTTONS!

That's my ad in the background what

Out of curiosity, will it be announced when the staff application is updated?