Jumping into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

L. Beau King

Original poster
I'm new here and I'm looking to jump into some RP. I would like to state that I do work and sometimes may be quite busy. I will ALWAYS try my best to reply in a timely manner, and if something should happen and I can't, I will be sure to let you know so you're not left wondering if I've just up and gone. I do not have any set plot at the moment and would like to come up with something with my prospective partner.

Here's a list of some of my likes:
  • Horror
  • Survival
  • Zombies
  • Apocalyptic
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy/High Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Modern
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires
  • Gangs/Mafia
  • Military
  • Fighting
  • Violence
There are more, but, this is a short list.

Some of my dislikes:
  • Pure Romance
  • Sexual RP of any sort
  • School/Academy
  • Yaoi/etc.etc.etc.
Also more, but, another short list.

If anyone would be interested feel free to reply here or start a convo. Whichever works best for you.

I haven't done onexones in a while, and I'm not a very quick reply person (I can be a very slow poster actually) because I also work. However, I would jump into some violence so long as it's not strictly survival/zombie/apocalypse since I'm already doing that.

Reactions: L. Beau King
I haven't done onexones in a while, and I'm not a very quick reply person (I can be a very slow poster actually) because I also work. However, I would jump into some violence so long as it's not strictly survival/zombie/apocalypse since I'm already doing that.
Okay, that sounds good to me then. I'm also glad we're on the same page when it comes to work and all of that. If you would like, we could take this to convos and get something started up. Looking forward to hearing back from ya!

Hello, I'm interested in roleplaying something with you, although I already have a vague plot and a character in mind. I believe you will be rather interested in it, though. It involves my character being the leader of a gang known as Shamash, which prides itself in it's strong bonds between members and undying loyalty. I can give more information on the gang if you're interested, too. I imagine your character would be a new member that the leader (His name is Justice, although he's usually called by Ius.) has grown interested in for one reason or another. Usually Ius gives extra attention to those new members who don't feel comfortable within the group yet, meaning they don't feel at home. Ius's goal is to give everyone in his gang a home they can belong to, and so anyone who doesn't feel at home is a problem that needs to be fixed. However, the gang is extremely welcoming and most people end up feeling at home right away, so your character likely would need to have gone through a tragic history in order to be so detached from the world that they don't feel comfortable around the gang members. I think that the story would revolve around Ius trying to make your character more comfortable, even though your character is afraid to trust others.

Also, we'd need to discuss the circumstances in which your character joined the gang. That can also be discussed later.

If you're interested, hit me up in PM's!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi, there! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to try an RP with you! I also have a busy schedule, so I'd understand having to wait a long while for replies ^^

Thanks for your time!

Reactions: L. Beau King
Status
Not open for further replies.