10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Greetings minions! Ò◇Ó Life can be fucking scary sometimes, especially when problems are on a scale so big that we feel helpless, hopeless, and out of control. I am here to tell you to just do your best, whether it's voting, donating to good causes, or simply being the nicest person you can be within your tiny reach. And it's 100% okay if you best is just trying to survive the day!

I myself have also been feeling very world weary lately, so when I feel helpless and out of control I turn to things I know I can do - providing a safe place of escape here on Iwaku! It's not much, but here you can dive into another life just for a little while to find at least a tiny bit of joy. Whether you want to kill demons, become a vampire, or ride that dragon dick into the sunset.

Our goal this month is as easy as having some fun. <3 Here are a few ways you can do that here on Iwaku.

-- Reach out and get some new rp partners you've never played with before! It's scary sometimes trying out new people, and tricky finding those perfect partners that mesh with your style and interests. But the only way to find them is to test out new people. <3

-- Don't have the room for more RPs right now? Hang out in General Chatting to participate in threads! It's a really easy way to meet people and you can often find potential new partners through your common interests. Or new friends!

-- The staff are always so excited to run Events for you, so don't forge to check those out and get involved where you can! Everyone is all blabbering about the Summer Book Club this season. We also love seeing entries into the poetry and story contests!

-- Did you know we have some amazing artists hanging out on Iwaku? If you've ever wanted art of your favorite characters, consider getting a art commission! I've gotten gifts and commissions from many of these artists myself and they are wonderful.

-- Hell, if you wanna go the extra mile and help us continue to make Iwaku a fun, friendly, safe escape from the horrors of the world, consider Applying for Staff!

And finally for that infuriating peace of real life, if you are one of the many people with a uterus or a supporter of human rights trapped in the US (or even from elsewhere), and need to feel like you're helping even in a tiny way: consider donating to the National Network of Abortion Fund, of which helps fight unjust law regarding female bodies and helps individuals get the healthcare that they need.

Certainly... don't be shy about reaching out to unknown/lesser known to you.

unicorn hunting never leads to something but frustration
People are more willing to compromise on their RP ideas then you might think :3

World is a fuck. I wish I didn't feel the need to stay so in tune with things but I gotta know and shit sucks.

I've been playing the hell out of Tales of Arise (highly recommend) since my inbox has been dry lately but I'm in desperate need for some mindless smut so I'm probably gonna throw a new post up this weekend.

I know I keep things private mostly but to whoever needs some random dude with a terrible moustache-beard icon on a roleplay forum in a quiet corner of the internet to the them he stands with them reproductive rights, trust me when I say I'm fuckin' pissed and I stand with you.

I don't know what this post turned into or why I just felt the need to shout into the void.

But there is Stranger Things to get us through the first day of the month…

Or maybe it might make things worse. I haven’t watched it yet so who knows!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Diana and kroyote
Dusts off the megaphone and pom-poms.

🗣📣 We only need ten more votes to be declared in the top 5, everyone! I encourage you all to get out there and vote for Iwaku, which you can find along the sidebar. We can do it!

Reactions: Kuno
Status
Not open for further replies.