DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
July Creativity Theme Challenge

Welcome to the July Theme Challenge! Each month, creative folk all over Iwaku will be challenged to draw, write, sing, paint, dance, or do anything artistic based on their choice between one of two offered themes. You can even incorporate both into your piece if you wish to! This month's themes are brought to you by Ossochanter and Revision:

goodevil.png

I am by no means an artist but I was surprised no one had put anything up for this month's challenge yet so I threw this together yesterday and today :) It's not very good, but it's something! I did two versions (though i think Version 1 turned out better...oh well) :

goodandevil.png
goodvsevil.png

I will consider drawing something for this challenge. The deadline isn't until the end of the month, right?

How interesting... I love to dance, perhaps I can do just that. 8D

I am by no means an artist but I was surprised no one had put anything up for this month's challenge yet so I threw this together yesterday and today :) It's not very good, but it's something! I did two versions (though i think Version 1 turned out better...oh well) :

goodandevil.png
goodvsevil.png

You know, the Nazi sign should be on the borderline for both good and evil, those evil Nazi's stole a symbol of peace and made it into something everyone recognizes as pure evil :(

BUT it does all depend on the way the little arms go ^^ I actually really like these pictures, it's an interesting way to get a message across, good job! ^^

thanks mitten! : D I had fun making it and yeah the black and white was to represent the overlap of good and evil and the mixed perceptions in a way ^^

do you have to combine good and evil or can you just pick one?

You can pick just one or the other, or do both! Whichever you like.

I'll get some songs recorded. Can it be about the progression from good into evil?

Yes, definitely! That sounds awesome.