1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
ROLL THE CLIP!

*An authoritative voice comes in through the speakers as the lights dim*

In times past, Trance Kitsune used to interview members of Iwaku. Everyone from Asmo to two of Ryker's... personnel. She'd ask them imformative questions and try and find out the When, the Where, the How, and the Why, and most importantly, Who..... TK, sadly since the stop of that wondrous thread, has been on and off Iwaku, only to receive messages from her beloved Ryker.

Now?

She's returned for good, seeing as she will be off to college this year, and no parents can keep her off the computer.....and a member of Iwaku messaged her today, reminding her of the good times.

*On a movie-sized screen, a message scrawls itself across the fabric "THANK YOU TORSTY!"*

Now, in times past, she was used to people PMing her and asking to be interviewed, or, most cases, her asking them over PMs if they'd like to be interviewed. That is still going to happen. PM her if you want to be interviewed, or you want to see someone interviewed.

Seeing as the old thread is gone, and she's starting anew, that means EVERYONE gets interviewed and reinterviewed as some cases may be.

PLEASE WELCOME BACK, TRANCE KITSUNE, THE HOST OF THE INTERVIEW THREAD!

*Walks onto the stage*

I mustn't take all the credit, it all started because I saw GZ in the beginning, interviewing other people... I thought it was awesome, but then, it died.... I was so appalled by this that I set out to make my own thread.

Also, Torsty was nice enough to remind me about it. I had almost forgotten.

But now, I'm back, and so is this thread, and I will now ask you to please, WHO SHOULD I INTERVIEW FIRST?!

YAY! MY ASSISTANT IS BACK!

Ok, for our first interviewee, I think it would be easier to pick one from widely known, kind of as a demo.

RORY TO START OFF! EVERYONE WELCOME THE DUDE!

HUSH, AMPIE OR YOU WON'T GET A RIDE HOME. I CAN'T HELP IT YOU DECIDE TO CAR POOL WITH ME. NOW IS IT?!?!

Good to see you, Rory...

Now.....errr....

DAMMIT! KAI, I TOLD YOU TO BRING OUT THE LAWNCHAIRS! WHERE IS HE GOING TO SIT?!

*Throws her coffee mug at Katsugi*

*Ahem*

One moment....I'm sure my LOVELY assistant will be HAPPY to bring you something to sit on....

MUCH BETTER!

Please, sit, Rory, dearest.

Now, can you tell me how long you've been RPing, and when did you join Iwaku?

*Remains standing.*

I've been RPing since I was like 4. I mainly did crappy cross overs with the Power Rangers meeting Xmen action figures. Sometimes they fought the Shedder and his evil band of Jurassic Park Dinosaurs. I mean, let's face it the plots sucked but it was fun....

Oh...You meant on-line... Since 2004. I joined Iwaku a long time ago, like in 2006. I no longer remember how I came acrossed it, since I've been here forever now.

Good, good.... Now, Rory, what's your favorite type of RP? Which do you prefer?

*Drinks some of his fancy smacy Starbucks coffee*

Well, I do many sorts of RPs. Most of the Iwaku ones are Metaphysics because that seems to be a big thing here for some reason. I personally prefer Science Fiction and Action over D and D styled fantasy.

*Tries not to laugh*

Now, Rory, tell me, what's your favorite thing about Iwaku?

There's a lot of reasons I like Iwaku.

The fact the ISAF blow everything living thing up is one of the reasons. And everyone is generally friendly, except for Asmo. Oh and the cheesecake. Sakura's cheesecakes are to die for. :D

*Glares at him*

The proper answer is "TK!"....I guess your answer will do.... Now, answer this:

IS there anything you want to change, or would like to see a difference in?

(Asking for the ISAF to stop killing is not one of the answers)

Yes. I'd like you to interview Vay now.

Ok, since Rory so KINDLY put it, VAY! GET YOUR F-*WORDS NOT SUITED FOR FAMILY TV, PLEASE THINK OF KITTI, FROLICKING THROUGH A MEDDOW*

*Gasps for air after the thorough cussing, then continues for several more minutes*

ASS ON THIS STAGE!

*Somewhere far away*

Mr. Nobody: SIR! THE WORD "ASS" WAS SAID ON LIVE TV, WHAT DO WE DO?!

*Panic ensues*

*Looks lazily at TK*

You said *BEEP*

*Climbs down from Diana's sign and walks onto stage blinking is thew spotlights*

*mutters*I'll get Rory back for this.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.....

Tell me, when did you first join Iwaku?

Sooo da boyz loik me. Now to git them death boyz to loik me too.

*Bites the top of TK's head*

Ewww, tastes like hairspray......

*spit spit spit spit*

Umm, March, I joined in March.

*Nods slowly*

Now, tell me, Vay, what do you like the most about Iwaku?

*Looks around nervously*

I would have to say its the cBox and the craziness on the m.. m... members.

*Has a small panic attack*

I mean its Kitti!!

*Breaths heavily*

Katsiki, can I get some coffee pleeeaaasseee.......

*Waves a $50 at TK's assistant*

Yes, give my assistant cash, it'll help her get through the next two days....

Now Vay, what would you say is something you'd like to change about Iwaku?

*Eyes glow for a second and manic laughter is heard all around*

You'll see soon enough........ You'll all see...... The server crash was but the first

*slaps self*

*inpsarational music*

I would have an IW suggestions thread and try to improveserver reliability theses are dark tames and we need a hostman we can depend on so the asmo can make all out digital lives difficult in piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.