JULEZ' INTERVIEW SHOW/THREAD THING 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be annoyed, but I'm laughing too hard.

But seriously. I mean for this to be a mildly semi-insanity thread, but I do not want for new members to have to dig through the shit and spam to find out about people! UNDERSTAND?!

Anyways, Psy, one last question:

Did you have a nice day today?

Today... hell, every single day after last Friday, could've gone a lot better. But I've already bitched about it to a lot of people, and am more or less letting it come to a rest now. So... ^^; Here's looking forward to what's hopefully a better tomorrow!

Good, good.

*Cuddles Psy, then throws her off stage*

....What I'm about to do should not be attempted at home....

ARCHETYPE! GET ON STAGE! I'M INTERVIEWING YOU!

*Top and several Minigunners load shotguns.*

Just in case... I've been to the Flesh Menagerie, voluntarily, but one time is enough.

*Psy's severed head lands on stage, followed by Archetype. S/he is clad in a skin tight stealth suit, a construct molded on hir arm into a wicked, and presently blood stained, claw.*

You rang?

*Runs across the stage and hugs Archetype*

YAY! YOU WERE ABLE TO COME!

Didn't I try to interview you before....but Ryker said something about you being too..... too.... what was the word?....Anyways, he wouldn't let you come! And now you're here! How are you?!

Well, I just sodomized Pincushion with a hot poker, tied Sabotage up with barbed wire, and raped Recoil with my claw.

I couldn't feel better!

Mmmmmhmmm.... sounds fun!

so tell me, what's an average day like for you?

*Archetype's claw withdraws into the back of hir head, forming three long braids.*

Well, it all depends on the workload that I receive from the Independent State Security Bureau.

On a slow day maybe I'll interrogate an enemy of the state, dissect an experiment, and maybe play with my daughters. I always try to make time for them.

What a good mother you are, do you love your daughters?

Oh, I loooove them...

*A Minigunner gives himself a twelve gauge facelift.*

And yes, I love them dearly.

I would kill for them.

Actually, I already do. Someone has to put food on the table.

Good news! The zombies have found something to like about your show and our ratings have increased among cannibals!

Good, Archetype, talk more of canabalism.

Richard Matheson once said that the ultimate love is cannibalism.

I see it as a form of sexual dominance over another.

I should also mention that an African once told a European missionary in the Congo that 'while the white man claims ham is the best meat ever, human flesh surpasses it in taste and texture.'

Wow.... what are your thoughts on human flesh?

Flesh is more than just food for me. I find it to be integral in my art gallery.

The Flesh Menagerie is my shrine to the dark side of human sexuality. I have taken corpses, preserved them, and posed them in various sexual positions. I'm always looking for new materials to work with.

Anyone who is suicidal, I'm more than willing to help you along, so long as you allow me to display your flesh.

What position would you put Deimon in?

...Errrr....

I mean...

How are your relationships with other members of Iwaku?

There's curiosity, disturbed arousal, and outright fear.

I'm looking at you, WMD.

Disturbed arousal?

*Smirks*

How would you describe yourself in one word?

*Julez nods eagerly*

And....How would you describe your relationship with.....men?

Why does it just have to be men? Why can't it be men AND women?

Status
Not open for further replies.