JULEZ' INTERVIEW SHOW/THREAD THING 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!

*Leans in close*

Now, tell me, do you like reading horror stories?

BUT OF COURSE, MY DEAR.

I'm a big fan of Stephen King. >3 I like me some Pet Semetary and Misery, yo! BLOODY KITTIES AND HOBBLING AUTHORS FTW!

GOOD GRAVY! I LOVE YOUR TASTES!

TOP! WHEN WE'RE THROUGH< MAKE SURE TO GIVE HER THE REALLY GOOD SHIT, NOT JUST THE TSHIRT AND THE CRAPPY WHISKEY! BREAK OUT THE GOOD SHIT!

*Hands Kura a Julez' Interview chainsaw*

Have fun with that.....Don't use it right now, though...

So, What would you change about Iwaku, if you could?

Hmmm. Well, I'm not sure I would change anything about Iwaku, but I certainly WOULD change the fact that I can't get a damn internet connection in the classroom! I would totally be ditching class for RPing otherwise! >>;

Nooooooooooo kidding..... Anyways.....

Kura, if there was any staff member, ANY staff member all at, who would you make your slave?

Oooooooooooooooookay.....

So, tell us a little about your life in the physical world, what do you do for a job and such.

Technically, I'm not working right now. If I had to have a job title it would definitely be student. I spend twelve hours a day, four days a week in the clinic at school. ^^ In training to be a Veterinary Technician, which everyone probably already knows because I never shut up about it. xD

When I'm not at school, I usually hang out with my classmates. Playing Wii, being lazy in the hookah bar, finding new ways to cause trouble in public. >:D

What games do you like on Wii?

Hmmm... I like playing Link's Target Practice.. Mario party, and zombie shooting games xD

Good, good..... Now, I must ask you one more thing......

Do you fear Asmo?

Yes. Fear teh Asmo!

Anyways, good answer!

Good Kura. Top! Give her the awesome prizes!

Next! Kitti, you're up!

How, Kitti, start off by telling me how long you've been on Iwaku...

Oh... Well... Now, that's a good question... I've been on long enough to have met Homac... I'm not entirely sure when I joined, though, since the old Iwaku got taken down...

**leans back in her chair and chuckles nervously**

Yes, yes.....

Now tell me, Have you noticed any good changes from back when you first joined, and now?

Well! I think Iwaku has become a lot more welcoming to new members overall than it used to be. There are also more people posting RP ideas.

**glances around at the audience and looks back to her shoes**

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

(It had to be done)

Good, good, So, Kitti, Tell me what your favorite RP genre is at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.