Jukebox Heroes- a rock band thread (sign up and ooc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadok shadows

The Spark in the Night.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, horror, drama, modern fantasy
Hello wannabe rockstars. I'm looking to start a rock band based role play. I have seen that this type of plot hasn't been done a lot so I feel that it can be something new.

The plot is that an aging guitarist in his late 20s early thirties is looking for new talent to start a band for one last shot at fame. So he returns to his small home town to find new talent. Though all he could find were just a few teenagers ( between 16-19) that play.

With this he is determined to rise to the top against all odds. Will he achieve his goal, or will this ragtag band be torn apart by the fame, drugs, and other corruption that plagues any rock band.

Roles needed-

Drummer- consumdor age

Bassist

Vocalist- adria

Rythem guitar- xwhysoseriousx

Lead guitar- my character.

Character sheet

Name:
Appearance: real pictures or anime
instrument:
Music style:
Bio:

Last edited:
Omgz, I grew up on Rock music so you can image my excitement for this roleplay

Wow, I love you so much right now XD

( I'll probably take the drummer, but if I can't then i'll just watch)

images

Last edited:
*WIP*
Name:
Katrina "Kat" Louis

Appearance:
f4e38ae237909da427f2fa199da76dd0.jpg

Instrument:
Vocalist
Wants to learn to play piano and violin

Music style:
Rock, Alternative, Indie

Bio:
Katrina was born to 2 loving rich parents. She's an only child who could care less that her family has money. Her parents forced her to attend a private school and Kat hated it. She is a senior at her private school and she despises it. She doesn't talk about her home life or money at all. You'd think for a girl who has it all she would be happy all the time but Kat is pretty bored with the people who surround her. Everyone is a snob and only care about themselves in her world. She loves to sing and likes to smoke and hang out with her "public school" friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been craving a band roleplay for forever!! I totes want bassist!! I can have a cs up sometime tonight or tomorrow!

image.jpg
Name:
Baliey Hunters

"My real name is Rebecca but please call me Baliey"

"I'm an consenting adult in the eyes of the law"

"Or are you just blind to the world"

Appearance:

image.jpg

Instrument:

Rhythm Guitar
"And I sing a bit guitar is my life"

Music Style:
Alternative, Metal, Rock

Bio:

"My life is pretty sucky...but I could care less"

It was in a single household that she grew up in with a druggie mom and a dad that she never knew. Her mom was a whore, but she still loved the drug addict...but then she met the 'love of her life' who was an abusvie son of a...well you know the saying. When she was ten, Rebecca, it Baliey as she likes to be called had seen everything. Even her own mother being beat to death by the man that she had claimed to love. And when he tried to touch her she stabbed him in the hand claming self defense. Her argument hadn't worked as well as she wanted it to and she was out in an aslyum cause her lawyer claimed that she was mentally sick.

While in the crazy cesspool Baliey had fell in love with playing music. In fact it was the thing that has kept her sane for the four years that she had to sit in a room with white walls and other crazy people. Once she turned 17 she had the option to get out and she took it hastily getting her own apartment and keeping her mother out of her life. With the money she earned from working Baliey had bought her own rhythm guitar for herself and became amazing at playing.

image.jpg

glambs-2009-f-w.jpeg

Name: Kyle Carson
Instrument: lead guitar
Music style: punk, grunge.

Bio: Not a lot is known about Kyle and his child hood. Though what he is willing to share is that he has been playing music most of his life. He had some success in a previous band before they threw him out after they got signed to do an album, even though he was the best guitarist they had.

After this kyle began to spiral. Until he decided that he was better than that and wanted to go at it again. One last shot to make it big. He needed to get fresh talent so he went back to his home town. He hoped that he could find others like himself. Though in the end the only people that were any good were a group of teenagers, but he decided then that begged couldn't be choosers so he went with it. He is prepared to do anything to make it big.

His guitar:
94_Strat.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why my name is always spelled wrong by others, is that what is displayed on your computer @Zadok shadows

It's suppose to be C O N S U M E D R A G E

In the middle of the two words is the Yin-Yang sign, so you really don't have to worry about putting that. Just spell Consumed Rage xP

Name: Alex Sparrow

Appearance:
Nik_West_Dimension-Bass-web-700x700.jpg

instrument: Bass

Music style: Heavy metal, Punk, Rock, Indie

Bio: Alex grew up struggling with money and parents that fought often. At first she used drugs as an escape but decided to move in a better direction and used music as an outlet. She smokes cigarettes occasionally in an attempt to avoid drugs but has been known to slip occasionally. At the age of 19 she ran away from home, sick of her parents, and struggled to keep music in her life. For awhile she helped sell drugs to earn money until she had enough to pursue her dreams of being a musician. When she found the opportunity to make her dream come true she sprung and hopes everything goes well for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.